Information Liberation's Most Popular Stories of 2023Chris Menahan
Dec. 31, 2023
"It's Embarrassingly Hard to Get Google Gemini to Acknowledge That White People Exist"
Douglas Murray Announces New Doxing Database to Keep Critics of Israel From Getting a Job
Jon Stewart Tells Tucker Carlson America's Dangerous Subways Are 'The Literal Price Of Freedom'
Susan Wojcicki's Son, 19, Dies of Suspected Drug Overdose at UC Berkeley
CNN: Kremlin 'Has Never Been Richer'
Here's a collection of the top ten most popular stories from Information Liberation for 2023!
1. Titan Sub: OceanGate CEO Didn't Want to Hire '50-Year-Old White Guys' Because They're Not 'Inspirational'
I was the first to break that story and it went mega-viral racking up millions of views on Twitter after being shared by Jack Posobiec, Aristophanes and many others.
I remember searching the exact headline on Google after it went viral and finding zero results for InfoLib even though I beat everyone to the story and had the most viral article on it.
Google's army of "trusted flaggers" put InfoLib on a blacklist years ago for the crime of telling the truth and being proven right on nearly all my predictions (Google also banned me from making a living through AdSense for the same reason in 2021 after 15 years with no issues).
If you see a warning like this pop up on your Google search it means the site you're looking for is on a blacklist and/or not whitelisted by Google's censors:
The New York Post copied my story almost exactly (including the same spelling errors) and got to collect all the Google traffic and ad revenue as they're a whitelisted publisher rewarded by Google for pushing regime propaganda and fake news.
My other biggest hits for the year were stories picked up by Zero Hedge:
2. Hero Customer Who Shot Armed Robber At Houston Taco Joint Ordered To Face Grand Jury By Soros-Funded DA (370k views)
There hasn't been any follow-up to that story yet. Presumably, the Good Samaritan is just waiting for the grand jury trial.
3. Elon Musk: Why Does The Media Misrepresent Interracial Crime Stats "To Such An Extreme Degree"? (350k views)
4. Black Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped By White Man With 'Orange Hair' Admits She Made It All Up
I don't know the exact stats on all my articles because of the way social media now works (screenshots of your articles can get literally 100x the reach of the articles themselves) but here's other top stories based off my own backend stats:
5. Proud Boys J6 Sedition Trial Halted After Leaked Chat Logs Show FBI Agent Said Her Boss Ordered Her to 'Destroy Evidence'
(The judge said he didn't care and railroaded the Proud Boys anyways.)
6. Hispanic "White Supremacist" Mass Shooter Mauricio Garcia Said White People Are "A Race I Don't Like"
7. CBS News Told Staff to 'Avoid Any Mention' of Nashville Shooter Being Transgender
8. "We're Not Dying For Israel": Americans Reject New Army Ad Targeting White Men For Recruitment
9. WATCH: Neil deGrasse Tyson Throws a Fit After Interviewer Questions Covid Vaccine Efficacy
10. Hamas Did Not 'Bake a Baby in an Oven,' Israeli Journalists Report
11. 'Anti-Racist' Tech CEO 'Beaten to Death by Black Male Career Criminal Who Was Released Early From Prison by Soros-Funded D.A. on Good-Time Credits'
Huge thanks to everyone who reads the site and shares my articles!
Here's to 2024!
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds and Telegram.