The Re-Education of Lauryn Hill
Ready or not, Lauryn Hill of Fugees fame has found herself sentenced to three months in a cage for extortion evasion. The extortionists call it "tax evasion", but calling it by another name doesn't change what it really is.
This sort ... (more)
- Think Progress? Ha!
- It's Time for Private Defense
- Round the Clock Surveillance: Is This the Price of Living in a 'Free, Safe' Society?
- U.S. Government vs. DEFCAD: You Can't Fix Stupid
- The Government's Us? Not Last Time I Checked
- The State Is A Religious Institution
- The Draft Is And Always Will Be Slavery
- Cleveland Police Say They'll "Review" Handling Of Ramsey 911 Call After Public Criticism
- Listen To The Way This Rude Dispatcher Handled Charles Ramsey's 911 Call...
Adam Kokesh Arrested At 'Philly Smoke Down,' Charged With 'Resisting'
From Adam's Facebook page:
"Adam is locked up in a federal jail... he will go infront of a judge monday... he is being charged with resi... (more)
- Ky. Cop Robbed Man's Home Under Guise Of 'Executing Search Warrant'
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Cotati, California Cops Enter Disabled Vet's Home, Taze Him in Front Of His Family
- Video Shows Dunn, NC Police Officer Grab Citizen's Phone for Filming
- Leniency for a Uniformed Sexual Predator
- East Bay Cops Shoot, Kill Fleeing Drug Suspect
- Florida Quietly Shortened Yellow Light Standards & Lengths, Resulting in More Red Light Camera Tickets for You
- US Marine captain faces court-martial over urination video
- Police Follow Up Beating A 'Possibly Intoxicated' Man To Death By Seizing Witnesses' Cell Phones
- Larry Page wants to 'set aside a part of the world' for unregulated experimentation
- How to Not Attack Capitalism
- IRS targeted groups that criticized the government, IG report says
- Feds Spend $402,721 on Underwear That Senses Cigarette Smoke
- Lauryn Hill Jailed Over Taxes, References Slavery in Court Statement
- Grave Robbers: Anti-Competitive Regulations for the Dead
- How Protectionism Hurts Hawaii: Why It's Time to Repeal the Jones Act
- Will Bitcoin Be Accepted by PayPal?
- Berwick: My Official Withdrawal from the BitcoinATM Project
- Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits
VP Joe Biden Believes There's 'No Legal Reason' The Government Can't Slap A Sin Tax On 'Violent Media'
I'm not sure where vice president Joe Biden is getting his information, but he seems rather confident that a tax can be levied against "violent media." He may want to check with the Supreme Court, which has ruled against regulating violent video gam... (more)
- Feds reveal the search warrant used to seize Mt. Gox account
- NTSB recommends lowering blood alcohol level that constitutes drunken driving to .05
- Skype with care - Microsoft is reading everything you write
- IRS To Conservatives: "Provide Details Regarding All Of Your Facebook Or Twitter Activity"
- Sweden Wants to Jail Pirate Bay User to Strengthen Anti-Piracy Enforcement
- College Students Petition to Ban Black Backpacks After Boston Bombing
- Copyright Trolls Threaten to Call Neighbors of Accused Porn Pirates
- State Department orders firm to remove 3D-printed guns web blueprints
- IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups
Boston Bombings: State Trooper Fired Over 10 Shots At Unmarked Police Car, Transit Officer Likely Victim Of Friendly Fire
- Officials: Boston Suspect Had No Firearm When Barrage Of Bullets Hit Hiding Place
- Filmmaker claims CIA kept innocent man jailed to cover up drug trafficking
- 7-Eleven robbery not related to Boston bombing suspects
- Boston Marathon Witness Interview: Police Told Us Bomb Drill Was 'Training Exercise'
- Why the DA Murder Publicity Stopped
- Eyewitness: Authorities "Must Have Known" About Bombing
- ATF Sting Operation Used Brain-Damaged Man, Then Charged Him
- Holmes' doctor warned police before Colo. movie attack
- Esquire's Bin Laden Killing Story "Complete BS," Says SEAL Team 6 Member
Brave New World
Forced Medicine: The Philosophy Behind Fluoridation
Scientific studies have linked fluoridation of the water supply to lowered IQs, increased risk of cancer, and bone disease, amongst other conditions. So wh... (more)
- Test of anthrax vaccine in children gets tentative OK
- Piers Morgan Falls Ill Days After Receiving Flu Vaccine
- The Antipsychotic Prescribed To Adam Lanza Has A Troubled History All Its Own
- Former Marine claims military vaccines gave him brain damage
- Girl, 8, to get vaccination shots after court overrules mum
- TriHealth fires 150 employees for not getting flu shots
- Australia: Deadly outbreaks feared as immunisation rates plunge
- Our Masters See Us As Cattle -- Or Guinea Pigs
- Veteran Class Certified in Drug 'Guinea Pig' Case
CISPA Sponsor Mike Rogers May Go On To Lead The FBI
We've often heard stories of politicians passing legislation soon before they left office, only to have that very same legislation help them in their next job (coincidentally, we're sure). So it does seem interesting that Rep. Mike Rogers, the main ... (more)
- German Homeschooling Family's Request for Asylum Denied by the U.S. Government
- Actions of 911 Dispatcher 'Under Review'
- Obama Supporter Chevy Chase Justifies Gitmo
- Obama Supporter Stevie Wonder Justifies Obama's Gitmo & Wars
- Obama Tells Graduates to Reject Warnings Of Tyranny
- Colo. Politicians Threaten to Repeal Marijuana Legalization If Voters Don't Approve High Taxes
- Lawmakers Working Together in Secret to Exempt Themselves & Their Aides from Obamacare
- Medical Marijuana-Hating Assemblyman Caught With Marijuana Gets Charges Dismissed
- Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal 6th and 7th Amendments (Right to Speedy & Public Trial by Jury)
- Japanese politician calls wartime sex slaves 'necessary'
- Mexico to Rein In US Agencies in Drug War
- Political Assassination Prevented In Rome As Unemployed Man Tries To "Shoot Politicians"
- Hugo Chavez, Fiery Venezuelan Leader, Dies At 58
- 5 Best Countries to Move to Before Collapse of the West
- Pirate Party Threatened With Lawsuit for Hosting The Pirate Bay
- Pirates and Wikileaks Share Battlefield In Aussie Election
- Iran Drug Execution Frenzy Continues This Year
- Iraq Takes Steps Toward Revoking Cybercrime Act
- Tina Turner 'to become Swiss, give up US passport'
Molyneux Dissects Obama's Commencement Speech
- Congressman Moves To Make 3D Printable Guns Illegal
- College Students Submit to Pranksters' Random Searches of Backpacks As Part Of "Obama's Civilian National Security Force"
- TIME/CNN Poll Shows Increasing Number Of Americans Won't Give Up Civil Liberties To Fight Terrorism
- Man Opens Fire On Cops With AK47 During Traffic Stop
- Stefan Molyneux has been diagnosed with lymphoma...
- Video Shows 747 Crash After Takeoff At Bagram Airfield
- 'Obamacare' Poll Finds 42% of Americans Unaware It's Law
- Police Forced To Return Over 60 Pounds Of Marijuana To California Dispensaries
- Video: Californians Sign Petition To Ban Muslims From Buying Pressure Cookers Without Background Check
Stateless Citizens: Americans renounce citizenship over 'unfair' taxation & policies
While taxes are often seen as the price to pay for living in a civilized society, many believe the amount people have to stamp up is not distributed fairly... (more)
- Glenn Greenwald Exposes Bill Maher's Hypocrisy On Muslims & American Exceptionalism
- Adam Kokesh on CBS DC WUSA9
- Disease and The Drive to Hide with Stefan Molyneux and Jeffrey Tucker
- DIY Law Enforcement in Cash-Strapped Oregon County
- Man turns tables on shotgun-wielding attacker
- US Supreme Court Strikes Down Warrantless DUI Blood Draw
- Reporter Asks White House if U.S. Airstrikes That Kill Afghan Civilians Qualify as "Terrorism"
- Infowars Reporter Crashes FBI Press Conference
- Mass. Supreme Court Rules Scent of Reefer Not Enough to Justify Automobile Search
Meet "The Liberator," The World's First 3D Printed Pistol
3D Printing's First Killer App. Download at DEFCAD.org... (more)
- This Is The World's First Entirely 3D-Printed Gun
- Google announces open source patent pledge, won't sue 'unless first attacked'
- "Piracy Is Progress" Billboard on Times Square Divides Artists
- Free Access To Dozens of Anonymous VPNs Via New University Project
- Websites Can Legally Pirate Porn Movies, Prosecutors Rule
- Anti-drone devices for sale: military contractor claims to have counter-UAV technology
- Don't Download That Bro, You're Going to Get Busted!
- "Pirate Bay" Billboard Hackers Rewarded for Exposing Security Flaw
- 3D printed plastic implant replaces three-quarters of man's skull
- Do 'environmentally friendly' LED lights cause BLINDNESS?
- Flame Retardants Linked to Lower IQs, Hyperactivity in Children
- Kidney grown in lab successfully transplanted into animal
- Bras Make Breasts "Saggier", 15-year French Study Reveals
- Whole Milk Or Skim? Study Links Fattier Milk To Slimmer Kids
- Windsor, Canada: Fluoridation to end after 51 years
- How Government Makes Us Fatter
- UK: Why the rare burger may soon become endangered
- 7-Yr-Old Girl Takes Medical Marijuana To Help With Leukemia Treatment
- Magnets kill cancer cells in lab
- The Second Amendment Was Not Ratified to Preserve Slavery
- Other Tyrants Who Have Used Children As Props
- Did Neil Armstrong lie about the origins of his 'one small step' speech?
- Nuking the Moon
- Lincoln the Racist
- Who is the worst civil liberties president in US history?
- U.S. military's secret experiment sprayed radiation on low-income housing
- Fresh doubts over Hitler's death after tests on bullet hole skull reveal it belonged to a woman
- How The Government Killed Fuel Efficient Cars And Trucks
- 'I liked to shoot everything - women, kids... it was kind of sport'