Tax Day: What Kind of "Civilization" Are We Paying For?
April 15 seems to be a holiday of sorts for progressives, who inevitably trot out Oliver Wendell Holmes’s quote about taxes being “the price we pay for civilization,” and reminding us of all the great stuff — roads, schools, etc. — that they pay fo... (more)
- Abolish the ATF
- I am a North Korean defector
- Justice Should be Blind, Not Crazy
- US Supreme Court Endorses Involuntary Servitude
- The Big Lie of a "Rape Culture"
- The Disturbing Truth Behind Your Next Income Tax Return
- Gun-Control Madness
- America's Liar in Chief
- Pardon Martha Stewart and Joseph Nacchio
NH Cop Faces Trial After Viral Video Showed Cops Slammed Man's Head Into Wall, Maced Him & Laughed About It
Disturbing video surfaced in January of this year showing police officers throw a man into a wall, then mace him after he stumbled to the groun... (more)
- Cop Pleasured Self After Forcing Woman To Strip With Threatens Of Prison, Got Secretly Taped, Sentenced To Six Years In Prison
- Special Ed. Student Records Audio Proof of Bullying, Threatened With Charges of Felony Wiretapping
- Egregious Eavesdropping Wins Police No Favors
- Sheriff: Feds strategize for 'raid' on Bundy ranch
- US Postal Service Joins in Federal Ammo Purchases
- Woman Walking On "Wrong Side Of The Street" Tackled & Arrested For Not Submitting To Cop
- Cop Swerves His SUV Into Longboarders To Enforce $35 Bylaw Violation
- College Students Say Biggest Lie Government Taught Them Is Police Here To Protect
- The Regime Doesn't Handle Defeat Gracefully
- Let a Thousand Home Businesses Bloom
- Social Security, Treasury target taxpayers for their parents decades-old debts
- Peter Schiff Goes to Puerto Rico
- Americans Pay More in Taxes than on Food, Clothing, and Housing Combined
- Cities to Carpoolers: Sharing Your Car is Illegal, We Will Seize Your Cars
- New head of anti-poverty campaign says Hongkongers must help themselves
- Tax Freedom Day 2014 is April 21, Three Days Later Than Last Year
- Meet "Lowflation": Deflation's Scary Pal
- GM, Product Safety, and Death
- Bill would require Florida craft brewers to sell beer to distributors, then buy it back for resale
TSA Ejects Mute, Disabled Woman From Flight Because She Couldn't Speak
LOS ANGELES, CA – Federal checkpoint agents refused to let a woman board her flight when they interpreted her disabilities and inability to speak as a sign of terrorism.
Sherry Wright and her sister Heidi were scheduled to fly from Lo... (more)
- NSA Exploited Heartbleed for Own Use
- European ISPs Can Stop Logging User Data, Court Rules
- Snowden Says NSA Is Lying When It Claims He Didn't Raise Concerns Through The Proper Channels
- Yale University Drops Threat to Kick Out Student for Being Too Skinny
- Teen Suspended For Helping Students Opt-Out Of Common Core English Test
- An NSA 'Reform Bill' of the Intelligence Community, Written by the Intelligence Community, and for the Intelligence Community
- NSA performed warrantless searches on Americans' calls and emails -- Clapper
- Britain to Jail Parents Who Don't Love Their Children Enough
- Clapper Confesses: NSA Searching Americans' Calls and Emails
- CBS' '60 Minutes' admits to faking Tesla car noise
- Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack
- Here Is The YouTube "Start A False Flag War With Syria" Leaked Recording That Erdogan Wanted Banned
- Did the FBI Snuff Out a Boston Marathon Bombing Witness?
- Judge Otis Wright Slams 'Made Up' Government 'Plot' Designed To Ensnare Gullible Poor People
- How Cold War-Hungry Neocons Stage Managed RT Anchor Liz Wahl's Resignation
- Silk Road Founder's Mother Speaks Out
- FBI Bust Another Handcrafted 'Terrorist' For The Crime Of Thinking About Supporting A Terrorist Organization
- More 'Mysterious Snipers' Responsible For Latest Ukraine Escalation?
- Jon Stewart's Lying Lincolnites
Brave New World
- Army Admits Fort Hood Shooter Was on Psychiatric Drugs
- Parents told to vaccinate newborn or have him seized by the state
- Autism Increased 30% in Just Two Years: Now It's 1 in 68
- Actress Denounced Over Refusal to Vaccinate Kids
- Why "Anti-Vaxxers" Need To Be More Vocal About Their Decision
- Vegas Residents Sign Petition to 'Lower Kids' IQs' with Fluoride
- The War On Men: 10 Ways Masculinity is Under Attack
- Over Half a Million Gardasil Vaccines Recalled Due To Glass Particle Contamination
- CDC: More Than 20% of 14-Year-Old Boys Diagnosed With ADHD
- Mother claims healthy son, 19, was killed by flu-shot after he fell into a coma just 24-hours after having vaccine
Justice Stevens Proposes Gutting The 2nd Amendment
Retirement has not stopped former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens from attacking basic individual rights. In a recent opinion article, he advocated a position of officially changing the constitution so that only government-managed entities ca... (more)
- Sen. Harry Reid: Bundy Dispute 'Not Over'
- Sharyl Attkisson: When I'd Begin Getting Under Surface of an Obama Scandal, CBS Would Pull Me Off
- 'Meet the Press' Accused of Deceiving Boston Bombing Victim...
- Facts Derail Lying Sharpton's Informant Tale
- Eric Holder Suggests Restricting 2nd Amendment Using "Gun Bracelets"
- Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant
- Bronx prosecutor bashed and barred from courtroom for misconduct
- DEA Chief: Marijuana Legalization Will Kill Puppies!
- Justice Department investigators cite retaliation, conflicts at organized crime center
Guatemalan President Will Present Plan to Legalize Marijuana, Opium Production
Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina said Wednesday his country could present a plan before year's end to legalize the production of marijuana and opium poppies. His comments came in an interview with Reuters.
Perez, a conservat... (more)
- Italian Government Cracks Down on Separatists
- Crisis Looms for Addicts as Russia Bans Methadone in Crimea
- Venice Votes to Split from Italy as 89% of the City's Residents Opt to Form a New Independent State
- State TV says Russia could turn US to 'radioactive ash'
- Russia Threatens To Abandon The U.S. Dollar And Start Dumping U.S. Debt
- RT Host Abby Martin Condemns Russian Incursion Into Crimea -- On RT
- Putin Says Snowden Can Stay In Russia As Long As He Wants
- U.S. has deployed military advisers to Somalia, officials say
- China abolishes its labour camps and releases prisoners
- Du Pont heir didn't go to court-ordered clinic
- Medical Marijuana Expansion, Decriminalization Pass in Maryland
- CIA Official Dies in Apparent Suicide
- Spontaneous Order At A Broken Traffic Light
- Pew Poll Reveals Seismic Shift in Drug Policy Attitudes
- Watch This Reaction: Putin Laughs Right In This Journalist's Face
- Court Rules That Possession of Marijuana Convictions Can Now Be Overturned
- Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
- Thousands Sign White House Petition for Alaska to Secede and Join Russia
- The Only Thing Governments Have Done [Music]
- R.I.P. Michael C. Ruppert, Feb. 3 1951- April 13 2014
- Feds Back Down In New Bundy Standoff, Agree to Release Cattle
- South Dakota Enacts Most Sweeping Photo Ticket Ban In US
- Real Life James Bond Cop Blocking Car
- Abby Martin To Piers Morgan: MSM Filled With Corporate Shills Who Continuously "War Monger & Fear Monger!"
- Illegal Midtown Poker Ring Vows to Continue After NYPD Raid
- The New USA? Secession Movement Gains Steam
- Ridicule As A Weapon Against Tyrants
- Snowden Used Cheap, 'Web Crawler' Software to Collect NSA Files
- Lawyer Creates DUI Search 'Refusal Sign' To Place In Car For Floridians
- Judge: IP-Address Is Not a Person and Can't Identify a BitTorrent Pirate
- CUPID Drone To 'Shock The World' With 80,000 Volt Stun Gun
- Study: Verbal, Physical Abuse Have Similar Effects On Children
- Female Takes Testosterone, Starts Objectifying Women, Thinking Pornographically, & Becomes Interested In Science
- Updated Global Temperature: No global warming for 17 years, 6 months – (No Warming for 210 Months)
- Climate scientists slam Obama science czar on global warming
- The Problem Isn't "Patent Trolls." The Problem Is Patents.
- The FDA Has Finally Approved This Swallowable PillCam After Nine Years
- Judge Understands BitTorrent, Kills Mass Piracy Lawsuits
- Google Starts Ranking ISPs Based on YouTube Performance
- Here's More Proof That Fat Isn't As Bad As Dietitians Once Thought
- Parents ARE Being Arrested For Getting Medicine (Cannabis Oil) That Works For Their Sick Children!
- More LIVING PROOF The NEW Miracle Drug "Marijuana" Helps Heal The Sick
- John Yudkin: the man who tried to warn us about sugar
- What's Wrong With the American Diet?
- How Medical Pot Is Helping Seniors Get Off (Prescription) Drugs
- The Full-Fat Paradox: Whole Milk May Keep Us Lean
- Study Confirms Marijuana Can Help In Arthritis
- Vast Study Casts Doubts on Value of Mammograms
- FDA warns attention deficit drugs may cause long painful erections
Obama's Former Foreign Policy Adviser Said -- In 1997 -- that the U.S. Had to Gain Control of Ukraine
The Battle for Ukraine Was Planned in 1997 ... Or Earlier
Neoconservatives planned regime change throughout the Middle East and North Africa 20 years ago. Robert Parry correctly points out that the Neocons have suc... (more)
- Tom DiLorenzo on John Stewart and His Lying Lincolnians
- 100 Years of War Lies DEBUNKED
- Stalin Apologia
- Nelson Mandela 'received weapons training from Mossad agents in 1962'
- Molyneux: The Truth About Nelson Mandela
- Dial 00000000 for Armageddon. US’s top secret launch nuclear launch code was frighteningly stupid
- Black Death and Taxes
- A Brewing Terror: The U.S. Government's Alcohol Poisoning Program
- Did the Chinese Discover America?