U.S. Military Contractor Whose Death Could Spark WW3 ID'ed As 33yo Iraqi MigrantChris Menahan
Jan. 08, 2020
Kevin McCarthy Says Coward Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt 'Did His Job'
First Nations Chief Accused of Bullying Staff Calls Outside Probe of Her Workplace Conduct 'Colonial'
Artificial Stupidity: ChatGPT Programmed to Spew Woke Propaganda
Major News Outlets Announce They're Abandoning Objectivity, Claim Outdated Concept is a Relic of 'White Newsrooms'
GOP Kick Ilhan Omar Off Committee Over Criticisms of Israel, AOC Says Omar Was Actually Targeted For Being A 'Woman Of Color'
After leaving Americans in the dark for nearly two weeks, it was revealed Wednesday that the US military contractor whose death in Iraq could spark World War III was an Iraqi migrant who was naturalized in 2017 and worked as a translator.
From The Daily Mail, "The man whose death could spark WW3 is buried in Sacramento: Escalation of US-Iran conflict began after death of military contractor dad-of-two, 33, in rocket attack last month":
The US military contractor who was killed in a rocket attack in Iraq last month has been buried in Northern California after his death ignited a series of reprisals between the U.S. and Iran.Hamid's death was used by the Trump administration to justify the deadly Dec 29 US airstrikes which killed 25 people in Iraq and Syria and led to this latest surge of conflict in the region.
Here's a timeline of what has occurred since his death from ABC 10:
Dec. 27, 2019: Missiles struck an Iraqi compound housing both U.S. and coalition forces. Hamid was killed and several service members were wounded in the attack. The U.S. blamed the militia group Kataeb Hezbollah, which has reportedly has connections to Iran, according to multiple reports.With all due respect to Hamid and his family, is the death of a US military contractor in a country we're occupying really worth starting World War III over?
It seems like they've been hiding his identity just to keep people from realizing what is really going on here.
Though Trump felt his death was worth avenging, he didn't carry out any strikes on the Mexican drug cartels who massacred an innocent Mormon family traveling through Mexico.
A 13-year-old American boy was savagely murdered in a cartel attack while traveling with his family to America from Mexico on Saturday but his death elicited no response.
This contractor's death is obviously just being used as an excuse to start a war with Iran as neocons have been planning for decades.
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.