Man Who Shot Chokehold Video Arrested on Gun ChargeNBC New YorkAug. 04, 2014 |
Israel Lobby Ousts Thomas Massie From Congress in Most Expensive Primary Race in History
Ben Shapiro: The Israel Lobby Didn't Target Massie Because Of His Opposition to Israel
Thomas Massie vs. The Israel Lobby
DOJ Indicts Jewish Group for 'Large-Scale, Decade-Long Insider Trading Scheme'
Netanyahu Working to Cement U.S. Aid to Israel Through 'Partnership'
![]() The NYPD said Sunday that the man who shot a video of a fatal police chokehold had been arrested on a gun charge. Ramsey Orta, 22, was arrested Saturday night on Staten Island and charged with criminal possession of a weapon. [...]Police say an unloaded semi-automatic weapon was recovered from Orta. It was reported stolen in Michigan in 2007. They say Orta is in a hospital being treated for a medical condition. Orta's wife believes the arrest was a setup. "It's not fair," said Chrissie Ortiz. "And it's obvious. Once they ruled this a homicide, now you all of a sudden find something on him? C'mon. Let's be realistic. Even the dumbest criminal would know not to be doing something like that outside. So the whole story doesn't fit at all." Read More |