9/11 Toxic Dust Whistleblower Raided By SWAT Team

Ground zero hero Major Mike McCormack says he was deliberately targeted for helping release documents on EPA government cover-up, says 75% of police, firemen believe 9/11 cover-up
Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet
Sep. 15, 2006

A 9/11 toxic dust whistleblower, a ground zero hero and one of the individuals influential in the release of documents proving a government cover-up that deliberately put police, firemen and rescue personel at risk, has been raided by a New York SWAT team - who ransacked his home for three hours after he was arrested.

Major Mike McCormack is a hospital technician and civil air patrol pilot who worked the ground zero site for eight days after the collapse of the twin towers. He is one of the real heroes of 9/11 and was the man who found the American flag that was later displayed as a token of unity atop the rubble.

Within hours McCormack was coughing up black mucus and within days he was coughing up blood as the toxic dust that was deliberately covered up by the EPA poisoned his lungs along with all the other rescue workers, police and firemen who were being used in photo ops by Bush and his cronies while their very livelihoods were being endangered by a government cover-up.

McCormack now suffers from an extreme respiratory sensitivity, has a 5-millimeter metal nodule in one lung and has been forced to give up his passion of scuba diving.

McCormack is part of an organization lobbying Congress to demand a response from the federal government to the toxic dust cover-up and just compensation for the heroes of 9/11 who were deserted by their own government while the Bush administration had the audacity to use the attacks to fulfil a pre-determined political agenda by exploiting the unity created by the events of that day.

McCormack now describes himself as "permanently ill" as a result of the "death sentence" that was imposed on him via the toxic dust cover-up and sees it as only a matter of time before he "takes the dirt nap," just as some of his friends who worked with him at ground zero have already done.

McCormack currently occupies a high position of employment in security with the federal government which at the moment he prefers not to divulge. He has many friends who were affected by the ground zero toxic dust, including New York City police and state troopers.

McCormack was part of the anniversary ceremonies on September 11 2006 and provided many hand-shaking photo-ops for numerous politicians, before returning to his family home in Pennsylvania that night. McCormack returned to his New York home the next morning in preparation to visit ground zero once again.

On the morning of September 12, McCormack's tenant opened the door to see half a dozen detectives outside who began asking questions and demanding to search the building. The detectives didn't have a warrant and needed McCormack's signature to conduct the search.

Having nothing to hide and wanting to assist the police, McCormack signed the paper and the detectives entered the house.

"Three minutes later as I'm walking out of my office with one of the detectives, I have a federal SWAT team that comes in....men in black and all of a sudden they have 9 millimeter handguns and MP5 machine guns aimed at my head," McCormack told the Alex Jones Show.

McCormack was ordered to leave the building as the 15-strong Darth Vader like SWAT team members verbally abused him and commenced ransacking his house for up to three hours "like a cyclone."

The reason for the raid was said to be as a result of a complaint that the odor of chemicals was smelled coming from the house. McCormack was essentially being treated as a potential terrorist.

McCormack had mistakenly left a legally owned unloaded gun in the trunk of his car before traveling back from Pennsylvania. Thinking that the 48 hour out of state law applied he planned to return the gun to Pennsylvania the next day. Not wanting to take the gun down to ground zero he felt the safest place to put it would be the house. The gun was subsequently discovered by the SWAT team. Through a selectively enforced loophole McCormack is now being charged with illegal possession of a weapon because he took the gun out of state.

"The detective who arrested me told me that he had actually seen my photo in New York Newsday that past Thursday - he knew that I was a ground zero hero and the bottom line is finding that weapon unloaded - running the numbers - knowing the gun was legal if he was a decent human being he would have said 'give me 24 hours I will mail it to your house in Pennsylvania where it's legal - you have your permit'," said McCormack.

During the course of the raid, the SWAT team members and detectives interrogated McCormack on his possession of gas masks and biochemical protection suits, despite the fact that these are standard inventory for an individual in McCormack's line of work and despite diplomas hanging on his wall describing government training in biochemical casualty programs.

The SWAT team also accused McCormack of making chemicals in his barbeque grill.

McCormack's tenant, who questioned the officials' behavior during the raid, was "taken to federal jail and nobody has heard from him since," according to McCormack.

McCormack believes the set-up and the raid are a direct reaction to his activism in helping get the EPA documents that proved the toxic dust cover-up released.

"I said shame on all of them....yesterday I was recognized as a national hero....they chose to humiliate me....they basically flushed my life down the toilet for no reason whatsoever," said McCormack - who is now shunned by his neighbors and treated as a dangerous criminal, with the local authorities going to the lengths of moving the location of an elementary school bus stop which was outside of his house.

Another reason for the raid may have been McCormack's increasing awareness of aspects of the 9/11 official story that don't add up. McCormack described the comments of individuals who were at ground zero when President Bush visited in the days after the attack.

"Numerous firemen were telling me that they heard numerous secondary explosions all over the building - these guys are seasoned firefighting professionals - a lot of them have military backgrounds and they're not stupid."

"Everybody on the planet knew that not only was the World Trade Center hit - it was totally wiped out," said McCormack.

McCormack said that around 75% of police, firemen and rescue personnel that he had personally spoke with now believe there is a cover-up pertaining to 9/11 and that many had been threatened that "if they ever open their mouth their pensions are at risk."

McCormack said that friends of his had also personally been involved in the construction of FEMA internment camps in Washington DC and New York. BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast was recently charged with "threatening infrastructure" after videotaping a Katrina victims camp in Louisiana and Exxon Mobil's Baton Rouge refinery - the charge has now thankfully been dropped.

McCormack said the government had "abandoned" the heroes of 9/11 and that "when Alex tells you this is Nazi Germany, you best believe it," describing the events as "part of the new world order."

Mike McCormack appreciates any help and legal support as he fights the charge against him. His home number is 631-886-1622.

Click here to listen to Mike McCormack's interview on The Alex Jones Show.

*The image at the top of this article is illustrative only and does not portray the individuals involved in the events described in the story.

All original InformationLiberation articles CC 4.0

About - Privacy Policy