Multimedia posted Mar 21 2006, 10:01 PM Print

Loose Change 2E

Nine Eleven... Was There A Conspiracy?

"Loose Change is a terrifying, masterful, well paced 9/11 conspiracy documentary that puts Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 to absolute shame."
-R.L. Shaffer, DVDFuture

"Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.

This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

Loose Change 2E

The Official Loose Change 2E website containing the evidence presented in the film:
LooseChange911.com

Related:
200+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'
9/11 Prior Knowledge and Government Complicity Archive

Debunking Popular Mechanics' Hit Piece:
Who Wrote The Popular Mechanics 9/11 Hit Piece? Our Current Homeland Security Director's Cousin.
Popular Mechanics Attacks Its "9/11 LIES" Straw Man

Reviews

"...HANDS DOWN THE VERY BEST VIDEO ANALYSIS OF THE EVENTS OF 9/11."

-Republic Broadcasting Network

"...the highest production value of any 9/11 DVD to come out, and it is one of the most information packed 9/11 DVDs I've seen covering around 300 different points in just 2 hours.

"Undoubtedly some will take issue with a few of the topics covered (most likely the Flight 93 or Pentagon section), but those that do so would be well served by actually watching the DVD to see the points covered before issuing any such comments."

"...watched half of LC2 last night.. it was very emotional, left me speechless and shaking.. i hope tonight after i finish it i can put to words what your efforts have created.

best wishes, much respsect, and please keep in touch."

-dz, 911blogger

"The second edition is flawless. It's the ultimate cumulative argument and the beauty is that it all comes from the mainstream media from that day.

What more is there to say but, "Ah, yes...hrm, I , eh, I suppose perhaps an investigation might in order." Said in a stuffy Senatorial voice?

We the People need not live like liars. We the People simply need an investigation."

-"JR"

"I want to watch it a second time before writing a short review, but it was better than the first loose change regardless of the pod or not. Thats just going to cause me tons of headaches it being left out of the 2nd edition, but I guess thats my problem.

Good job on the Doc!"

-Phil Jayhan, Letsroll

"i don't think i can type out in such an expression that would come across to let you know how impressed and floored I am by Everything.

The opening 5 minutes was so impressive factually that it was almost like a jerry meguire "you had me at hello" moment. Every rework and or add-on was rock solid and gave the 2nd edition a completeness that I didn't even think was missing.

Music again... beyond anything I could have thought. Favorite music part still has to be when the "and another" wtc bomb text part drops, it gave me chills again.

This is a documentary of biblical proportions for those who believe in those kindsa things and everyone who obtains a copy will have no problem in finding confidence spreading truth with using the tool that you have provided. Too many bonuses to discuss but the credits by far had me laughin for minutes.

I can't thank you ALL enough for the hard work and dedication to get such a fine product out the door and I hope that you can now continue on with whatever it is that happens.

Lookin forward to the next movie but take peace in knowing that you have put thousands of reporters, govt. officials, and whatever other sorry misguided sould to absolute shame with your research, presentation, and best of all the giant fuckin brass ballz. much love and resepect from out west"

-Glen

"This is the best damn 9-11 documentary out there."
-Dave VonKliest, Producer of "In Plane Site"

"If you don't win an award for this, there is something seriously wrong. This is a work of art."
-William Lewis, Director of "In Plane Site"

"...IF 21 YEAR-OLD WASHINGTON, DC RISING INTERNET MEDIA STAR DYLAN AVERY CAN EASILY RECOGNIZE CLEAR EVIDENCE OF A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP OF THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS, WHY CAN'T AMERICANS OF ALL AGES?"
-Tom Flocco, http://www.tomflocco.com

"Bravo. I was able to watch the DVD over the weekend and found it to be superb.
I give it three thumbs up!"
-Jeff Rense, http://www.rense.com

"I've seen alot of 9-11 films. There's a lot I don't carry because they have disinfo in them. But Loose Change just puts out the questions, and has alot of powerful evidence. The power of it is incredible."
-Alex Jones, http://www.prisonplanet.com

"The best 911 movie produced is Loose change. It's a documentary you can download off the net and details how the official 911 story is the conspiracy theory. It's a superb piece of work.

Naturally Oliver Stone will never be allowed to present anything remotely conspiratorial in terms of ridiculing the official story which is a shame. Some hilarious comments above by the way.

Some of you rabid nationalistic jerk offs almost deserve the martial law totalitarian country the states is fast approaching but then of course that would mean we're all going to suffer.

Why does the wtc janitor swear their were massive explosions in the basement levels of the wtc and why was all the evidence shipped out of the country before it was examined? a federal crime."

"Oliver, you are showing your age. Please tell me what you are going to bring to the table that big films like "F 9/11" or small films like "Loose Change" have already covered?"

"Download Loose change without doubt the best movie on the events of 911 here. The filmmaker wants this exposed to everyone. It's free and a top top quality production. By the way Michael Moore has just been exposed as a holder of Haliburton stock. Classy guy."

"Btw, that Loose Change documentary is full of shit. A 747 REALLY DID hit the pentagon. There was no missles, no pod planes...that's all disinformation from the misguided fringe."

-Aint it Cool News Forums

..." a brilliant piece of research presented cinematically with great effectiveness. It's one particular selection of the mountains of evidence that are available about what happened on 9/11.

"even a small portion of it is enough to convince you that the official story is nowhere near true."

-David Cogswell

"...there's some pretty serious stuff in this film/documentary -- to the people who havn't seen it... basically it proves how 9/11 is all set up (not by terrorists)"

"I agree with you. I seen this doc and others and I no longer believe the propaganda from our government and the press and TV News stations."

-Bit-Tech

"I watched it. It all made sense. It was just unbelievable the things it showed. Such as the unifrom explosions as the debris fell. I now hate the government even more. It makes complete sense that this was planned."

"Please die."

"You First."

-Ign Boards
"How was it possible to fly the plane at about 500 mph, 2 feet above the ground without (a) a "ground cushion" effect and (b) the powerful jet engines' thrust blowing cars off the road as the plane approached the impact point (a good example of this is shown in the Loose Change video, downloadable in 2 parts here)..."

-Science, Physics and Technology forums

"This is an awesome online documentary which covers the events surrounding the 911 attacks, this is very simple to follow and is a good documentary to give someone who doesn't know about any of this."

-Jon Ronson Forums

"A one hour analysis of 9/11 and how it is more likely than not that the government was actually behind the attacks. A documentary analyzing the footage and presenting an alternative view to the official version."

"An hour?!? Shit, I'm not going to sit for an hour to try and debunk some crackpot bullshit. Give me the crazy in three minutes. C'mon."

"I find a colander is more effective at filtering out both the 1800 and 850 MHz mind control beams. Tinfoil suffers from weak signal impedance in the high frequency range."

-MetaFilter

"Loose Change takes a different look at those fateful days. They take you on a gripping journey of government conspiracy and cover up in a way that makes it very difficult not to question the who, what, where, hows, and whys of 911 as we know it. I came across the video and hit play to check it out for a minute or so then found myself still watching an hour later. My only dissappointment was that I wasn't watching it on a full sized television.

Even if you are a staunch believer in all that is government or are never one to hop on the conspiracy bandwagon, take an hour out of your day and watch this view point. If anything, it can offer you some good conversation fodder for the next visit to the barbershop."

-Akaraff

"I can't say I'm a Bush fan, but that's ridiculous. Instead of looking for conspiracy theories (which I understand can be amusing), you should focus on facts."

"Yea care to back that statement up with any facts? That whole documentary is full of facts. The only conspiracy theory is the one the government spoon fed this country."

-Indie Music Forums

"...goes through just about all of the phony evidence which the US government official story is trying to put in front of us and force us to blindly believe it. Get to see undeniable video and photographic evidence of how we have been fooled in believing the most absurd lies about this tragic event and who the real terrorists are. A must see for everyone."

-File Sharing Talk

"Holy Shit. You gotta watch this. Raises a host of questions about 9-11, what happened & more. It's an hour-long documentary, but you'll want to see it all."

-StumbleUpon

Posted: Dec 16 2006, 8:34 PM

8778 I don't think it is truth. Maybe the arguments would be good, but I can t belive that the complot in such dimensions would be possible. If you consider all the workers of the "bla bla demolitions" and other persons involved in this complot could be close and would not be able to sell the story to the papers, then I can't belive that the story is wright. But I belive that several hunderts tausends of islamic suicide commandos would overrun USA only to show that USA is not untouchable.
Happy Brave

Posted: Jan 08 2007, 7:44 PM

68126 From whence cometh wars...
Its unfortunate what happened on 911 but what of the tens of thousands whom die each day because of toxins, poison, environmental pollution, and other murders which are dismissed as a random event.
For the news you won't hear on the mainstream media networks or the so-called Truth-movement:
www.e-sword.net
www.blueletterbible.org
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
www.chick.com

Posted: Jan 17 2007, 1:41 AM

21342 A conspiracy of the magnitude portrayed would require the cooperation and continued secrecy of thousands of persons of many walks of life, social-economic strata, technical skills. What is the likelihood of that? Nil.

Posted: Jan 17 2007, 7:27 PM

74120 americans need to put down their chip bags and turn off their tv and say these pieces of shit are not welcome in my whitehouse.

Posted: Jan 18 2007, 3:58 AM

7048 Bush's Grand-daddy was one of Hitlers collaborators during WW2, all Bush family members have a Ph.D. in totalitarianism. Like George father said "When we aceive this New World Order, and we will..." Come on sceptics and false patriots, open your eyes! A true patriot would load his rifle, gather some like-minded friends (packing heat, of course) and head down to the White House for some major clean-up. I live in Canada, my rifle is locked and loaded, pointed south to repel the neo-con invasion. My home will not be a "protectorate" to the neo-con US as Poland and France were to Germany during WW2. I love my country, respect my neighbors but have no respect for those who are destroying democracy and liberty in North-America. Freedom lovers and subverts unite!!!
Peter

Posted: Jan 25 2007, 1:00 PM

85216 this really must be investigated!!! prove on one hand, and emotions of the television on the another!!!
If this stayed like this there is no right in this world...
importatnt is what do we believe in. I do believe from the begining its just the terror not from muslims! its a shame!
Shouldnt someone else be string up instead of hussein??
this is clout to the inteligence

BUt tell me, who from the polititcians want to breed inteligent ppl???
JAMES NEWMAN

Posted: Feb 08 2007, 1:40 PM

12218 I HAVE FOR TWO DAYS NOW GONE OVER THE LOOSE CHANGE THEORY, I HAVE ALSO GONE BACK OVER THE VIEWS THAT DONT AGREE WITH THIS CONCEPT. IT WOULD SEEM TO ME IT WOULD BE THE BEST INTEREST OF ALL, IF THE INFORMATION SHOWN ON THE LOOSE CHANGE TAPES AND NOTES COULD BE STUDIED AND GONE OVER BY BOTH WHAT HAS BECOME THE ISSUES.

Posted: Feb 15 2007, 8:22 AM

69205 Bush is just a puppet for the real power in the US. Fact remains our government staged a catarophic event to get our backing in a war we didn't want for reasons only known to them. The quicker you realize that the better. When the government next declares martial law maybe you'll change your mind.
Pissed off

Posted: Apr 13 2007, 3:24 AM

12823 Conspiracy theorists. Theorists, thats all you are. Thats all you will ever be. Theories are not facts.

Posted: Apr 13 2007, 4:27 AM

Interesting theory you have there "Pissed off".
An Infomed Onlooker.

Posted: Apr 26 2007, 4:42 PM

88107 REMEMBER THIS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY DOCUMENTARY and AS SUCH ONE-SIDED.

It is important to always secure a balanced view of things before concluding anything. IT IS TRUE (in my opinion) that the documentary is a very good piece of work and provides some interesting and provocative analysis which certainly has surprised me but there is almost always a conflicting side to the story!!

So get out there and read what you can! LOOSE CHANGE is an important look at alternative theories...one of many!

Posted: May 09 2007, 10:36 AM

71192 On July 13 of 2006, an anonymous person wrote: "Oh by the way aliens are in collusion with the Bush administration they will be landing to take over in a few days!!"

The obvious truth is that the aliens have begun their invasion by making conspiracy films. Their plot is to get people into an alternate reality full of spooky things like neo-cons hiding behind all world events. In this other universe, the facts can be discovered by a few filmmakers, but not by ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL!

See, it has to be aliens, because if Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid or Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama believed this insane tripe, does anyone believe they would not have used it by now to unseat Bush and have every last conspirator tried and brought to justice? A filmmaker can discover all this, but they canít? Or is Hilary part of the conspiracy too?

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! Iím talking long-sleeves-that-tie-in-the-back, eating-spiders, you-can-only-have-crayons, playing-with-your-own-poopy, talking-to-the-invisible-giant-pink-rabbit kind of wacky!

My greetings to Rosie OíDonnell.

Now, per the advice of a Real American, Not on July 23 of 2006, Iím going to stop breathing, because I am clearly far too stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

Posted: May 27 2007, 8:45 AM

121246 WHATEVER MAY BE THE TRUTH, WILL ANYONE WISH TO TELL HOW MANY JEWS OR ISRAELIS DIED IN THIS ATTACK. I READ SOMEWHERE, ABOUT 4000 OF THEM WORKED IN THE TWIN TOWERS, BEFORE THAT FATAL DAY. THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL TELL ANYONE WHETHER THERE WAS AT ALL A CONSPIRACY OR WAS IS JUST AS THE U.S. ADMINISTRATION PROJECTS IT TO HAVE BEEN.

Posted: Jun 15 2007, 4:30 PM

755 omg...i guess only time will tell...i really dont care anymore..if this country crumbles it will be because the UNITED STATES population are a bunch of fools...there i said it...its kind of discouraging trying to convince people that attack you with hate...i have lost hope for the people that dont want to understand..dont care anymore what side they take...this country was created by guerilla style war tactics when the minute men fought the british through ambushes and hit and run style warfare..its just sad to see a country supposedly based on the population. run by a handfull of rich inbred selfish kings.sad,sad.sad:(
greece

Posted: Jun 20 2007, 10:52 AM

8574 Hope we could be there! The day that changed all of our lives, is in fact the biggest conspiracy of all times. Thank you for sharing evidence with us!

WAKE UP PEOPLE...

Posted: Jul 08 2007, 7:40 AM

60234 What is interesting is the lady who is a cop or medic tells the TV Crew to leave the area as the second tower is about to collapse, who told her????
J.P.

Posted: Jul 16 2007, 2:30 AM

7570 It's disheartening to see how many people will accept "brainwashing" when they want to believe it.

In this issue, people on both sides of the fence are wrong. If you think the U.S. government staged the events that occurred on September 11th, 2001, then you are wrong and if you think the U.S. government had nothing to do with those events then you are also wrong.

So many people are convinced that a catastrophic event is going to happen very soon - the next logical step in the big diabolical scheme that doesn't exist. It's all very exciting to imagine, I know, but those people are also wrong. It's okay to be wrong, though. It doesn't mean you're not an intelligent person or that you're a bad person.
It just means that you don't have all the information yet. As someone said in a previous comment, "time will tell". Indeed my friends, the fog will soon lift.
Retro

Posted: Jul 31 2007, 5:21 AM

74123 If everyone in this forum is American, then that explains most of your comments. You're in the eye of the storm; you're to emotionally attached to get a full understanding of what's going on. Conspiracies are the very nature of your land. JFK, Watergate, C.I.A. (Cocaine Import Agency), A.I.D.S. (you guys created it), Apollo 11 etc. and it's has always been that way, and their citizens are too blind and too loyal to see any wrong doings when scandals arise. Your public believes anything your president, government and news stations say. Order out of chaos. Damn, read your dollar bill, the blueprint is right there; Franklin Roosevelt made sure of that. The brain washing in your country was started centuries ago. And on top of that, it's orchestrated by an elite group you'll will never see or know.

Of coarse Bush knew something was going to happen but exactly when, he had no clue. He's not at the top of the totem pole and neither is his father. Just look at his face in the class room of kids. 'Oh shit, are you serious!' he was probably saying to himself. He was stiff with rigamortis from shock as he just sat there. Your U.S.A. history is not the only history on the globe. U.S.A? Heck you should be called the U.S.E. for the United States of Europe! Your declaration is a big farce but yet you Americans believe you are honestly free. Do you really think you defeated the British all those years ago? If your first president wasn't loyal to your country and was more loyal to an elite organization, that means your foundation is built from corruption.

Understand Skull and Bones and work backwards to the time of the Crusades and the inception of the Masons and then you'll see that every major incident this earth has ever scene since that time has been staged by the enlightened ones. There are now more then 6 million illuminati world wide and the exact same way Clinton was a puppet for them, Bush is a puppet for them and your next president will be a puppet for them.

It doesn't matter who hit the towers. It just matters that the plan of injecting more fear into your population, for a call for more security, was a success.

Posted: Sep 24 2007, 5:41 PM

718 omg/oh my gosh
Morten

Posted: Sep 24 2007, 6:45 PM

8891 Please does anyone have a link to a site that picks this film appart and tells me how it's all just a very masterfull conspiracy fiction? I really need to know that the world is not as fucked up as this implies.