News of the World phone-hacking whistleblower found deadby Amelia Hill, James Robinson and Caroline Davies
Jul. 19, 2011
1.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
2.Paul Joseph Watson And Stefan Molyneux On The Real Agenda Behind The Migrant Crisis
3.Making InformationLiberation Great Again!
4.Hillary Clinton Suggests She Can't Be Part Of The Establishment Because She Is A Woman
5.Texas Appeals Court Slams Forced DUI Blood Draw
6.'Multicultural Toilets' For 'Global Defecation' Seek to Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
7.Trump is Right: GOP Debate Audience is Packed Full Of Republican Donors
8.Code 291: Swedish Police Cover-Up Thousands of Crimes Involving "Refugees"
9.22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far in 2016 Is Just The Beginning
10.Crewe Residents Accuse Police and School of Covering Up Abuse, Rape Threats by Migrant Kids
Sean Hoare, the former News of the World showbusiness reporter who was the first named journalist to allege that Andy Coulson was aware of phone hacking by his staff, has been found dead .
Hoare, who worked on the Sun and the News of the World with Coulson before being dismissed for drink and drugs problems, was said to have been found at his Watford home.
Hertfordshire police would not confirm his identity, but said in a statement: "At 10.40am today [Monday 18 July] police were called to Langley Road, Watford, following the concerns for the welfare of a man who lives at an address on the street. Upon police and ambulance arrival at a property, the body of a man was found. The man was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after.
"The death is currently being treated as unexplained but not thought to be suspicious. Police investigations into this incident are ongoing."