28 Santa Monica Cops Took Home More Than $200K Last Year
CITYWIDE — Twenty-eight members of the Santa Monica Police Department made more than $200,000 last fiscal year, according to documents provided by City Hall.
Santa Monica consistently has some of the highest paid police department members in Los Angeles County, according to State Controller’s Office records from the past several years.
Four captains, five lieutenants, 12 sergeants, five officers, the deputy police chief, and Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks make up the list.
The top paid member, a sergeant, made $314,360. Next in line, another sergeant, made $268,817.
The highest paid officer made $263,150.
This fiscal year, the department has a budget of $77 million and 206 uniformed officers.
Twenty-seven members of the Los Angeles Police Department made more than $200,000 in 2012, according to the Los Angeles City Controller’s website. The LAPD has a budget of $1.189 billion.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Shock Video Emerges Of LAPD Shooting Homeless Man
- Cop Tases an Innocent, Non-Violent, and Unarmed Senior Citizen in a Wheelchair
- Man Falls Asleep On Bus, Cop Pummels And Pepper Sprays Him
- Minnesota Legislators, Law Enforcement Trying To Strip The 'Public Accountability' Out Of State's Body Camera Program
- Feds Raid Texas Political Meeting; Fingerprint And Photograph All Attendees, Seize Phones
- Wrong Man Jailed For Child Porn; Real Suspect Can't Be Charged
- Video of Man's Police Interaction Exposes Vast Conspiracy -- This is Why You Always Film Police
- Cop Assaults Man for Filming Brutality, Stomps Phone to Destroy Evidence — Video Survived
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.