MSNBC: Child witnesses to Afghan massacre say Robert Bales was not aloneBy msnbc.com staff
Mar. 30, 2012
Sweden: Police Suspect Grenade Used in Recent Attack
Previously Deported Illegal Goes On Murderous Rampage Days After CT Gov Refused To Work With ICE
Report: Kushner, Ivanka Stripped Anti-Climate Change Executive Order, Plot To Push Global Warming
NRA's Wayne LaPierre Issues Call To Arms At CPAC, Warns Soros-Funded Leftists May Commit Terrorism
Sweden's Migrant Crime Wave Becomes Top National Story As Media's Lies Backfire
Finally this is getting some mainstream coverage... - ChrisHere are two versions of what happened the night of March 11, when 17 Afghan villagers were shot to death.
First, the Army version: Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, troubled by marriage woes, drunkenly left Camp Belambai, 12 miles from Kandahar, with a pistol and an automatic rifle and killed six people as they slept. Bales then returned to the base and left again for another village, this time killing 11. He acted alone and he admitted to the killings, according to the Army.
Then there is the account that child witnesses provided Yalda Hakim, a journalist for SBS Dateline in Australia. Hakim, who was born in Afghanistan and immigrated to Australia as a child, is the first international journalist to interview the surviving witnesses. She said American investigators tried to prevent her from interviewing the children, saying her questions could traumatize them. She said she appealed to village leaders, who arranged for her to interview the witnesses.