Analysis posted Apr 17 2011, 5:10 AM Category: Tyranny/Police State Source: InformationLiberation Print

Police arrest man INSIDE his house for taking cell phone video of traffic stop

"There are police who use the badge to bully, and I believe that's who I met."
Chris | InformationLiberation

Wow, this video is scary. The man is recording some police officers from his own garage and some thug cop out of nowhere walks up to him and tries to steal his phone under the obvious lie it's "evidence."

"I'ma take the phone... 'cuz that's gonna be evidence... (Man refuses)... You want to go to jail?... Withholding evidence."

It's clear from the way he's acting it's pure brazen intimidation and thuggery.

CBS reports:
VALLEJO (CBS 5) The Vallejo Police Department is under scrutiny after a man was handcuffed and cited for recording four people being arrested near his home. [...]

While Duchine was recording, Officer Scott Yates approached and asked for his cell phone, saying it was evidence. After Duchine refused, he was handcuffed and issued a ticket for obstructing justice. Video of the incident was then posted on YouTube.

The article claims police "may be backing down."
But police may be backing down. Duchine said he was recently contacted by Internal Affairs, asking that he may be interviewed for their investigation.
They don't cite any evidence to support the claim they "may backing down." Instead, it sounds like they're trying to lure him into some sort of scam to have him talk without a lawyer, that's hugely problematic, no way in hell should he talk with these criminals.

- Chicago Cop Who Assaulted 89-Yr-Old For Requesting He Stop Cursing Gets 3 Years
- The Compassion Of the State: Town Sells Mom's Home At Auction Over Unpaid $95 Tax Bill She Was Never Notified About
- Call the Suicide Prevention Hotline -- Get Killed by a SWAT Team
- Exonerated Woman Contests 675-Day Lockup
- Man Brutalized & Stopped Over 20 Times in 5 Weeks by Cops Mistaking Him for Murderer
- Doctor Assaulted by Police at Dying Son's Birthday, Tasered so Many Times He Had a Heart Attack
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Either Praise the Police, or Shut Up

Comments 41 - 51 of 51 Add Comment < Page of 3

Posted: Oct 20 2012, 10:55 PM

75137 I love you fucking morons on here talking about how you hate the cops and you like dead cops, etc. Every single one of you will pick up the phone and dial 911 if something bad happens to you.

I wish the cops you rave against could point you out and when you call tell you to go fuck yourself.

Grow the fuck up people.

Posted: Oct 23 2012, 7:15 PM

76214 that cop should have been hung in the center of town to set an example that this shit will not be tolerated and his family should also have been publically humiliated.

Posted: Nov 25 2012, 1:33 PM

76202 Perfectly fine for the cops to take this phone. Absolutely no reason to be filming this stop. Glad it got taken away from him.

Posted: Dec 02 2012, 3:59 PM

24144 Damn, if they do that to people who take cell phone videos of traffic stops imagine what they do to people who take, distribute, and publish videos of wrongful arrest, faulty warrants, and police brutality.

Posted: Jan 02 2013, 2:45 AM

7175 you folks ain't seen anything. I got cops beating and killing my dogs. Hunting and shooting my cats. Shooting windows out of my cars. Vandalizing my home. Threatening me on the road at night with bright lights and reckless driving. Calling my employers with fake investigation claims and getting me fired. Lying to my neighbors. Tossing pipe bombs next to my house...and it's all done guerrilla style.

I registered complaints with the FBI,ATF and the SBI. The FBI investigated me, The ATF told my neighbors that firecrackers cracked the concrete drain and not pipe bombs and the SBI called me a liar and hung the phone up in my face.
I have no money for a lawyer when ,I can't keep a job. All they have to do is ..."Hello ,this is such and such police dept. Do you have a blank blank employed there? ...we're just investigating. There are no charges at this time." Goodbye job when your job requires security clearance.

These guys have terrorized me with a level of confidence that says they've done it before me...many times. Did you guys see waco? That's protocol. Loud noises,sleep deprivation,vandalism,dead dogs. That's modern LE in amerika.

Posted: Jan 17 2013, 1:34 AM

9916 I KNOW SOME COPS ARE COMPLETE FUCKS AND ITS JUSTIFIABLE TO HATE THEM BUT WHEN SOMEONE BREAKS INTO A DEFENSELESS PERSONS HOUSE, OR EVEN YOUR HOUSE, I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ITS A GRATIFYING TO SEE A SCUM PIECE OF SHIT BRUTALIZED WITH ELECTRICITY. PEOPLE WHO SYMPATHIZE WITH THIEVES CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES.

SINCERELY,
THEY CAN.

Posted: May 27 2013, 4:51 AM

69143 i like how he just turned around and walked back inside. you hadbetter believe, i wouldnt open my door back up no matter how hard they knocked, and if theyre breaking down my door without a warrant of some sort, theyll get the shotgun to the dome for sure. that will really show our government the boundaries.

Posted: Sep 05 2013, 1:00 AM

17476 Wow everyone gets ridiculous with these things. We get it you do not like cops. They do how ever serve a purpose. Yes just like any other profession some abuse their power. Just cause your not aware of how everyone else screws you does not mean they don't.

Obviously the cop was in the wrong here. To say you laugh every time a cop dies is just wrong. I wish I knew who you were so when someone in your family died I could show you no sympathy. Probably the same type of person who goes creates chaos at service members funerals.

Anyone with a uniform is the enemy? Seems like your one of those hippies who were to scared to do anything productive to your life and tell people "Yea I would have joined but I can't stand people telling me what to do"

I Fight for rights of all Americans to have all basic liberty's, just because you are afforded these Liberty's you still have to maintain a certain criteria. You can not just disrupt Life because you feel like having a crybaby fest to address what you THINK is wrong.

Posted: Oct 01 2013, 5:34 PM

67246 First off fuck the police there no good where I'm from & I don't call 911 for shit u people are dumb slaves to this fucked up country like c'mon u pay taxes an u dont have a say in shit ...u believe in these people if u want but I am happy when a cop die an i break the law every chance I get

Posted: Oct 24 2013, 8:11 AM

17310 If you hate them so much you had better not call them when your threatened or need their help in any way!

Posted: Nov 15 2013, 5:29 PM

189120 The file is evidence, not the phone...
Comments 41 - 51 of 51 < Page of 3