Article posted Aug 28 2012, 4:53 PM Category: Tyranny/Police State Source: Davy V. Print

75 Year Old Grandmother Held Down At Gunpoint As Police Shoot & Kill Her Dog

by Davy V.

On August 15, 2012 Wayne County Sheriff's deputies, along with Macedon, NY Police broke into 75 year old Phyllis Loquasto's Plank Road home in the town of Walworth, NY, forced her at gunpoint to lay on her bathroom floor, screamed at her to close her eyes and stay down, then executed her dog "Duke."

Minutes earlier, Loquasto, who has had three strokes and a knee replacement, was on her computer when she heard loud smashing sounds, then saw what she described as several men dressed in black with masks on.

As she was laying on her bathroom floor Loquasto could hear the men talking in loud voices.

"The dog hadn't even barked, yet I heard one of them say, he's aggressive, shoot him! I'll never forget the sound of that gunshot and the blood flying everywhere. They did all this while forcing me to lay on the bathroom floor, screaming at me to stay down, and holding me at gunpoint. I couldn't get up if I wanted to. I'm 75 years old, had three strokes and knee replacement, and can hardly walk. There was nothing I could do to help my pet."

Unfortunately, Duke died a slow death.

"They shot him with a shotgun in such a manner that he ran around in pain and bled all over the house and suffered a slow, cruel death. There was no reason for this kind of treatment, they killed my dog for no reason. This was the sweetest and most gentle animal anyone could want, I would trust him with a baby."

As you can see in the photo, Duke did indeed suffer, bleeding out throughout the house, leaving a trail of blood in the hallways, stairs, walls and bedrooms, including on the bed where he used to sleep in.

Trail of blood on Phyllis Loquasto's stairs after her beloved dog "Duke" was shot by WayneNET Task Force officers.

Afterwards, Phyllis Loquasto was taken outside and placed inside a police car for over an hour in the heat.

It was then when officers showed her a search warrant, and it was then that Loquasto realized who these masked men who had just broke into her home, held her at gunpoint, screamed at her and executed her dog were -- police officers.

The 75 year old Loquasto was so afraid, she urinated on herself.

As a filmmaker, writer and activist exposing police misconduct and corruption, hearing stories of police officers abusing and violating innocent citizens' rights is nothing new.

In fact I receive an average of 20-25 calls weekly from people who either themselves, or a loved one, has been abused, harassed, or assaulted by law enforcement.

But I must admit, to hear of a 75 year old lady having been terrorized in her own home by a bunch of rogue, thugs in uniforms and masks, in a "home invasion-like" style, before executing her dog, left me speechless.

I Called Macedon, NY police and asked to speak to a public information officer. The woman who answered the phone asked me "What's that?" I explained to her it's usually a department official who is in charge of communicating with the press.

She replied "We don't have that."

I then proceeded to tell her about the incident with Duke, and before I could finish, she angrily cut me off and said "I'm sure if a grandmother would have been held down at gunpoint, I would have heard about that."

She then abruptly transferred me to the Chief, with whom I left a message on his voicemail.

About an hour later, I received a call from Macedon, NY Police Chief John P. Colella.

After I thanked him for getting back to me, Chief Colella laughed and said "The media campaign continues."

I asked Chief Colella what he meant by that comment, but he completely ignored my question.

I then asked the Chief exactly what law enforcement agencies were present at the Plank Road residence.

Chief Colella said that a search warrant was executed by the Wayne County Narcotics Enforcement Team (WayneNET) on the residence.

He also said that he is the Task Force Commander.

Chief Colella told me that his task force seized several marijuana plants from the location, which he said belonged to Phyllis Loquasto's grandson.

He explained that the WayneNET team consists of the Wayne County, NY Sheriff's office, Macedon, NY Police, Clyde, NY Police, Lyons, NY Police, Newark, NY, Palmyra, NY Police, Sodus Point, NY Police, Wolcott, NY Police and the Wayne County, NY District Attorney's office.

Chief Colella confirmed that the only person inside the location was 75 year old Phyllis Loquasto.

Having sensed an obvious sense of sarcasm on the Chief's part, with his earlier comment, about the "media campaign continues", as well as what I would describe as the non-chalant, hesitant, and "careful" tone of his voice, not giving many details, I decided to get down to brass tax with the Chief.

I asked him about police officers holding down a 75 year old grandmother at gunpoint on her bathroom floor, and it was clear that Chief Colella wasn't comfortable answering my question.

But perhaps more interesting, he never denied officers doing this to Loquasto.

Instead, Chief Colella made sure to choose his words very carefully, stating that all he would say is that she (the grandmother) was "held in place" by officers.

Again, when I asked Chief Colella if in fact officers with his WayneNET task force held a 75 year old grandmother at gunpoint on her bathroom floor, Chief Colella replied "I don't care if she is 2 years old or 75 years old."

I think Chief Colella must have realized that his statement would not look good, so he decided to do some 'damage control' by quickly adding "We needed to secure the location and since there was a dangerous animal, we were holding her down for her own safety."

Are you kidding me?

"Dangerous animal?"

"Holding her down for her own safety?"

Duke was her pet!

After a few more minutes of talking with Chief Colella, it became more and more clear that as is common with law enforcement officials, especially in cases of misconduct and abuse, the "cover-up" had already begun, and Chief Colella, along with his WayneNET task force, clearly have their story which they have every intention of sticking to.

Contact Macedon, NY Police Chief John P. Colella and let him know how you feel.

Macedon, NY Police Chief
and WayneNET Commander
John P. Colella
315-986-7103, -7262, -5932
E-mail: jpcolella@rochester.rr.com

WayneNET Sgt.
Roger LaClair
(315) 947-9711

WayneNET
Chief Deputy
Bob Hetzke
(315) 946-9711
__
Davy V. is a Cuban-American Filmmaker, Video Producer, Photographer and Freelance Writer, best known for using the power of video and film to expose Police Brutality, Corruption and Misconduct. Davy V.'s work has been featured in publications such as THE SOURCE Hip Hop Magazine, URBAN AMERICA Magazine, The Ave. Magazine, Insider Magazine, La Voz Newspaper, Minority Reporter Newspaper, CNY LATINO Newspaper, DOWN Magazine, as well as on television news stations, and programs such as CNN and Inside Edition. In addition to his freelance writing, Davy V. also writes a monthly Op/Ed Column for LA VOZ Magazine and Minority Reporter Newspaper.

- Peoria, Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account
- Deputy Tries To Shoot Dog, Shoots Himself Instead
- Tenth Grader Suspended Over Yellow Water Pistol
- Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists"
- White House Counterterror Chief: "Confrontational" Children Could be Terrorists
- SC Man Facing Federal Charges Over $.89 Drink Refill
- The Disturbing Messages in Police Recruiting Videos
- Illinois Cops Caught Red-Handed Lying Under Oath In Marijuana Case

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 12:36 AM

71230 I emailed them this below. Thanx for story exposing these cowardly scumbags.
----------------
Your home invasion crime was an unmatched act of evil and cowardice!
This, over an alleged couple of plants that most people think should be legalized anyway.
Terrorizing a frail old woman without identifying yourselves & murdering a nice loyal pet must make you & your team of hoodlems feel very powerful.
May Shame & justice for your crimes be upon you.
You are who we need protection from.
RayG

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 12:47 AM

72152 This is beyond disgusting. The cruelty these asshole cops showed is beyond belief, and to know this shit continues daily is even worse. I agree this story should be plastered all over the news, in every state until this stupidity stops. Cops have no right to burst into someone's home and kill their animals, a search warrant should be on a person not a residence. Just like you as a cop have no right to run into my car injuring me while your stupid ass chases someone else. Duke, RIP boy, I can only imagine your last moments.. terrified and in terrible pain. These FUKHEADS should be made to pay. Who of you is actually contacting these douches, AND THE MEDIA???
allurbaseRBelong2us

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 1:06 AM

7256 So after invading this ladies house, did this team actually get anything? if they had a search Warrent for weed, where was it?

Being ignorant of todays events does not discriminate the consequences of being ignorant.
michael

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 1:14 AM

6479 It is time to stop the incredible violence and destruction over a nontoxic plant already. These supposed officers should be ashamed of themselves for their violent unempathetic behaviour. Who in their right mind what treat an old woman and her pet like that especially over a nontoxic plant? Are these officers brainwashed to be hardened criminals or what? What kind of sicko would sign up for or let alone actually break down peoples doors putting people lives in danger, including their own, over a nontoxic plant that according to US patent actually says it has medical benefits especially for a woman of her age. Are these officers ignorant or what? They are acting like complete criminals not helping people but hurting them. When will these beasts come to the side of helping the community not killing dogs and making an elderly citizen urinate herself in the name of the law. There is nothing lawful about what these officers did. Nothing that the laws of man would deem lawful at least. Shame shame shame

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 1:15 AM

68192 This is really sick! ...not only the way you treated this poor grandmother but the way you treated her dog too. What is wrong with cops? Have they no compassion? Are they being drugged? ... It kinda makes you wonder ...this behavior is not normal and it's happening everywhere! Law enforcement are nothing but thugs these days! All the cops involved are GOING TO HELL ...I hope they know this!
Kay Riviello, NY-ARAA

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 1:18 AM

7438 I am shaking with anger but certainly is not the first time that I have heard this type of story. Has this nice lady obtained an attorney yet? If someone can deliver my phone number to her, please do so 845 856 7366, I would like to be sure that we meet this Chief of Police in a court of law so he can answer to these crimes by his officers. We will seek legal counsel for her if she has not done so already. We must follow this case.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 2:04 AM

6853 this is so sickin, the fucker should be treated the same way that this 75 year old grand mother was!!! what would they do if it was their grand mother that was done this way and her pet dog???? the police think that they can do what ever they want to, they have no heart or feelings about anyone. and a few pot plants....really now was that a good enough reason to busted in her house, and do what they hell they wanted to do??? REALLY A COUPLE OF POT PLANTS....GET A REAL JOB!!!!!! they should be treated like they treat the people of their own.....sick fuckers...that all I can say SICK>>>>SICK!!!!!! over a couple of pot plants.... what a joke!!! this is what is suppost to take care of us, and see how they treat people... go after the big drug dealers that have 100s of plants not a few. and then kill her pet, may god have merice on the bad souls!!!!!
Pamela Kilmer

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 2:39 AM

64237 AMERICA NEEDS FIST PROSECUTORS! NOW!!!

FINALLY, victims of judicial and government corruption and law enforcement abuse all across the USA will have a place to go to get JUSTICE and make judges and officials accountable for their crimes. By having a Federal Independent Special Transgovernment Prosecutor (FIST Prosecutor) in your state, it will also help to deter criminal activity by judges and officials because they will now FINALLY know that they will be held accountable for their wrongdoings.

To help make this a reality, WE NEED YOUR HELP by SIGNING the FIST Prosecutor petition at, http://www.change.org/petitions/president-obama-vice-president-biden-senators-leahy-reid-casey-boxer-levin-the-president-must-appoint-a-fist-prosecutor-for-pennsylvania-immediately.

We also ask you to Call THE WHITE HOUSE at 202-456-1111 (weekday 9-5) - and demand that they appoint a FIST Prosecutor for Pennsylvania NOW! Once a FIST Prosecutor is assigned to Pennsylvania, we will, in quick order, get at least one FIST Prosecutor assigned to every state in the USA based on popular demand. We request strong participation from everyone around the world in this very important effort to fight against corruption.

You will find more information about the FIST Prosecutor on the petition and also on Facebook at 'TOM CORBETT AND THE CONSTITUTION' and the 2 'FIST Prosecutor' Facebook groups. If you have any problems signing the petition or joining the groups please contact me at exiledfromusa@yahoo.com.

Right now, if you are the victim of corruption, there is NOWHERE to go that will actually help you. I and countless numbers of other victims have found this out the hard way. I, Pamela Kilmer, was forced to flee the USA with my 5 year old son because of the corruption in Lebanon County, PA. Advocates and I have tried for over a decade to get both Federal and State agencies to help investigate the corruption that forced us to flee and they all refuse to help. We have learned that there just really is NOWHERE to go that will actually help you.

After you sign this petition, you will receive a thank you from Scott Davis. If you would like, please save that email and help us by Forwarding a copy of it to exiledfromusa@yahoo.com. We would like to collect the evidence to the signers since we suspect that someone may be tampering with this very important petition. Thank You!

Let's all TAKE ACTION NOW TO HELP STOP THE CORRUPTION by signing The FIST Prosecutor petition.

DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU, TOO.

Please Send this to everyone on your email list and Post this on Facebook and other social networking sites and Share with everyone. You can also tweet "America needs FIST Prosecutors! NOW!!!". People can either Search to get information on it or you can add the link to the petition. For the sake of every good decent person in the U.S.A., THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL.

Media contact information: Scott Davis, Email: Sallyliisagoodgirl@gmail.com, Scott Davis is the expert on the FIST Prosecutor and wrote the FIST Prosecutor petition.
Pamela Kilmer, Email: exiledfromusa@yahoo.com.
Abbass

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 3:01 AM

125168 Not sure what Bruce wrote, but there is no place for anti-semitism, or racism anywhere. However criticising a regime or political cult or even a nation's relationship with your own or another should not be confused with racism either so I hope I do not attract misplaced accusations of this nature by pointing out the following as a sample of articles and plenty of reports by the police departments themselves. It relates to the involvment of a regime, noted for its violent and repressive security tactics training US police departments in the sort of tactics we can see them using increasingly on a daily basis. This doesn't detract from the truthful observation that many of the violent and repressive tactics and attitudes are coming from the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 3:27 AM

9787 Again cops,they shoot first and ask questions later!!

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 3:31 AM

168233 well if she didnt have a scumbag grandson , she wouldnt be on the floor and dog would be alive, lets not forget that little tid bit, obviously he was dealing the stuff, you dont get found out if "no one" knows about it. personally i could care less if it was my son, son in law, a freakin neighbor,,, pin any of my family down, ill get court transcripts, sit out side your house and PHuck you and your dog up as you walk out to ge the paper, f this country, its already a pile of shit being led by the bigGest pile of shit

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 3:36 AM

166147 So Grandma was the front person for her cowardly grandson. 75 years old is just about right for being from the early 60's drug movement, as is her somewhat poor physical condition from not working for a living. The dog, well he was just doing his job and the cops were scared, being in the home of a drug dealer and all, but they could have put him out of his misery and shot again. All in all, this is what happens when you brake the drug laws.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 4:00 AM

21658 @ 76105 It's true, people who use pot don't even want to drive, they would rather stay home and order take out and chill. A 20 year long study was just finished showing that people who smoke pot and drive are actually wayy better drivers then people who are sober, the main reason is because they are incredibly cautious when they drive or they don't go out at all. Also people have died from alcohol poisoning, cigarettes, and prescription pill's which are all legal substances but not a single person over dosed on pot. Or died because they spoked some weed. What these cops did was disgusting. In cases like these they should be charged with torturing and murdering an animal since they didn't even give him a quick death. He didn't deserve to die but to let him die slowly it torturous and cruel. People all over we need to realize that we have power and we need to start using it.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 4:20 AM

24117 yawn...

more things to come... like this.

When the big guy is gonna step in? The dude from space? - hmm? ... I would bet he would wipe this planet clean of corruption, etc. he would have to declare war though..

LOL... sci fi here? or is it?

Whats the difference? you're under the system. Dont follow the system and the system will abuse you just as soon its able to. No wonder people die everyday. Death is like freedom here.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 5:10 AM

90216 After reading about this case and then some of the comments about the case , I am even more sure , that I do not care for Americans , and certainly have no desire to visit , what I am sure is a beautiful country , because it is full of the above mentioned peoples .

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 7:02 AM

122148 Actually, if Bruce was saying that American police are being trained by Israelis, he is in fact correct. This rise in thuggery unfortunately seems to parallel the increase in this police training. Not racist, just the way it is.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 7:53 AM

5081 They all probly patted each other on the back afterwards,what a bunch of chicken shit cowards,some people get a gun n a badge n need a hat 3 times bigger!!!!

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 8:11 AM

69248 NOW I KNOW WHERE THE WORD "PIG' COMES FROM! YOU COWARDLY, OVER-PAID CRIMINALS!
62 yr old grandma

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 8:50 AM

6777 The authorities have become our domestic enemies.

Posted: Sep 04 2012, 8:55 AM

16595 Please don't call these people pigs. A pig would not do anything like this. These people (and I use the term loosly) are mean arrogant assholes. They should all be fired. Including the police chief.