Did Merck's Gardasil Vaccine Kill a 3 Year-Old Toddler?Cassandra Anderson
Jul. 18, 2012
1.Trump is Right: GOP Debate Audience is Packed Full of Republican Donors
2.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
3.22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far in 2016 Is Just The Beginning
4.Texas Appeals Court Slams Forced DUI Blood Draw
5.Making InformationLiberation Great Again!
6.'Multicultural Toilets' For 'Global Defecation' Seek to Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
7.Paul Joseph Watson And Stefan Molyneux On The Real Agenda Behind The Migrant Crisis
8.Crewe Residents Accuse Police and School of Covering Up Abuse, Rape Threats by Migrant Kids
In June 2012 Chace Topperwein, an adorable 3 year-old boy from New Zealand, lost his battle with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. Chace was accidentally given Merck's Gardasil HPV when he was 6 weeks old; a vaccine that is intended to prevent cervical cancer from genital wart infection. A nurse mistakenly used the wrong syringe filled with Gardasil when she had meant to give the baby a meningitis vaccine.
Chace was diagnosed with myeloid leukemia at age 2 and died just last month. His devastated parents suspected that the Gardasil vaccine was to blame for his illness.
Merck does not list leukemia as a possible side effect of the Gardasil vaccine. However, Merck has failed to test its vaccine for links to cancer.