Austrian Economics: Understand Economics, Understand the World

Article posted Jul 22 2011, 1:03 PM Category: Tyranny/Police State Source: YouTube Print

SHOCK VIDEO: Police officer threatens concealed-carry driver with execution, beating

On June 8, 2011 the following unfortunate arrest took place in Canton, OH. Notifying the police when you have a firearm is required by Ohio Law, but when this individual with a thirty-day old license tries to do that he is repeatedly ordered to look away, shut up, or interrupted and "forced" to change what he is speaking about by the actions of an aggressive cop who maintains verbal control of the situation.

A two man car dealing with three people put itself at risk when one officer started what appears to be an illegal search of the rear of the car without extracting or securing the driver - which would have given him an opportunity to notify.

What follows is horrific example of a police officer losing all self-control, threatening to beat the female, threatening to beat the driver and eventually saying he should have executed him "and wouldn't have lost any sleep over it" that night.

- Bill That Was Supposed To Limit Police Drone Activity Changed By Lobbyist To Enable Weaponized Drones
- Police Make Instructional Video on How to Be Nice While they Rob You
- Officer Filmed Punching Pregnant Veteran Cleared Of Wrongdoing
- Social Media Study Reveals Half Of Americans Hate Their Police Dept.
- Police are So Scared of Jury Nullification they Defy Judge's Order and Unlawfully Removed Activists
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Cops Shoot Man 'Holding Rifle,' Turns Out To Be Car Jack
- Feds Go Door-To-Door To Inform Gun Owners Rights Not Absolute

Anonymo

Posted: Jul 22 2011, 3:43 PM

75102 in the class they teach you to hand the officer your carry license with you drivers license, the cop was severly over reacting. I got pulled over the other day with my gun and it was no problem, although the cop did tell me if when he comes back to my car if he see's the gun he will put a bullet in my head, i appreciated the warning. and then he gave me a warning on my speed and let me go. This guy is a disgrace to the badge

Posted: Jul 22 2011, 5:25 PM

So even though you were legally carrying, the cop told you if he sees you doing it again he will put a bullet in your head? That seems like a bit much, to say the least.

On the flip side, if you remember a little while back I posted a video of a cop I was critical of harassing a man for open carrying in California: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=35648

Despite his harassing the man for obeying the law, the cop wasn't a completely insane lunatic.

Posted: Jul 22 2011, 7:37 PM

174140 If they don't ask, I don't tell.

Posted: Jul 23 2011, 9:11 PM

7574 The cop was a total JERKOFF and be fired for being NUTS.. But you got a WHITE GUY driving a PIMP and a prostitute around town.. What a nice guy.. I am sure he did not was a BJ!

Posted: Jul 23 2011, 9:53 PM

10893 Isn't this the REASON WHY that we need guns?

Actually, we don't really need permission to carry concealed per the 2nd amendment.

Does it say "shall not be infringed unless they do not have a permit"?

Once again, "some dude" said we do (like the courts)

Just like some dude said we have to pay taxes and follow all of their other "laws"

I don't need to obey any laws, only act lawful.
Nation of Slaves

Posted: Jul 23 2011, 10:10 PM

76249 Is it really any wonder why so many cops are getting killed lately? There are a lot of law abiding, good people that are not passive like the man in this video. Some people actually take great offense when a police officer with a fierce attitude threatens to kill them for no reason! If this same officer had pulled me over and I had my wife and small children in the car, I would feel I needed to take offensive actions to protect my family against a pschopathic, dillusional cop! I really don't believe I could let a cop like this disarm me and leave my family at his mercy!

Common sense would dictate that if there is no victim, there is no crime. What crime did this man commit even if he did not have his "permit"? Doesn't the second ammendment say " ...shall not be infringed"?

Posted: Jul 23 2011, 10:21 PM

With all due respect,

"Despite what you may have read, it's safer to be a police officer today than it has been in 35 years."

The "War on Cops" That Isn't

More on the Non-Existent "War on Cops"

Personally, I would recommend avoiding interacting with these violent criminals at all costs.

Texas Town Fires Police Dept., Hires Private Citizens For Security -- Guess What Happened to Crime? - 08/28Jerry Seinfeld Hilariously Trolls Cops After they Shut Down his Son's Lemonade Stand - 08/28Bill That Was Supposed To Limit Police Drone Activity Changed By Lobbyist To Enable Weaponized Drones - 08/28Police Make Instructional Video on How to Be Nice While they Rob You - 08/28Vester Lee Flanagan, Social Justice Avenger - 08/28City of San Jose Looking To Attach Automatic License Plate Readers To Garbage Trucks - 08/28Cocaine Production Plummets After DEA Kicked Out of Bolivia - 08/28Reality Check: Is There A Link Between Mass Shootings and Anti-Depressants? - 08/28

Man Follows Speeding Cop, Finds Out He Was Speeding To Buy PeanutsMission Creeps: Homeland Security Agents Confiscate Women's Panties For 'Copyright Infringement'Cop Shoots Couple's Dog, Threatens Jail For Trying To Save Dog's LifeSWAT Team Shoots Teen Girl & Her Dog During Pot Raid On Wrong HomeDurham, NC Cop Testifies Faking 911 Calls To Enter Homes Is "Official Policy"Indiana Sheriff Says US A "War Zone" To Justify New MRAP Military VehicleTampa Cops Surveil Pot Dealer, Catch Him Selling Pot, Raid His Home & Kill Him"You Just Shot An Unarmed Man!": Witness Says Police Shot His Friend With His Hands Up