The Real Criminals Under Our National-Security State Systemby Jacob G. Hornberger
Aug. 01, 2013
1."That's Not True" BBC Host Hangs Up On Guest for Citing Rotherham Muslim Rape Scandal
2.Trump Rips Bill Kristol: "All The Guy Wants to do is Kill People and Go to War"
3.VIDEO: Telemundo Busted Staging Shot at Anti-Trump Protest
4.UK Home Secretary Theresa May Hails "Benefits" of Sharia Law
5.Migrants Thank 89-Yr-Old Austrian Man Who Gave Them Euros by Robbing Him
6.The Huffington Post Is What Happens When There's No Men In The Room
7.Anti-Trump Protesters Win Hearts and Minds by Threatening to Murder Trump
8.Is This The Most Fail Interview Of All Time?
Let's recap the situation regarding criminal conduct within the U.S. national-security state, just to see how the national-security state has succeeded in corrupting the morals and values of our nation.
People Who Are Considered Heroes by the National-Security State
1. The officials who devised the scheme that plunged America into the illegal world of torture.
2. The officials who actually committed the crime of torture.
3. The officials who induced private telecommunication firms to engage in illegal monitoring of their customer's telephone calls.
4. The officials who devised the scheme that plunged America into the illegal world of assassination.
5. The officials who have actually committed the assassinations.
6. The officials who devised the scheme to establish a Constitution-free torture and indefinite-incarceration zone at Guantanamo Bay.
7. The officials who have actually supervised and operated the torture and indefinite-incarceration zone at Guantanamo Bay.
8. The officials who devised the illegal scheme to kidnap a man on the streets of Milan, Italy, and transport him to the Egypt for the purpose of having him brutally tortured by the U.S.- supported Egyptian military dictatorship.
9. The officials who actually kidnapped a man on the streets of Milan, Italy, drugged him, and then transported him to Egypt, for the purpose of having him brutally tortured by the U.S.-supported Egyptian military dictatorship.
10. The officials who have harbored the CIA officials who have been convicted by an Italian court for the illegal kidnapping in Milan and who have refused to extradite these convicted felons to Italy to face justice.
11. The officials who kidnapped an innocent man at Dulles Airport who was on his way home to Canada and transferred him to the dictatorship in Syria, where he was brutally tortured for about a year before finally being released without charges.
12. The officials who have supported, worked with, and trained brutal foreign dictatorships, such as those in Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt, Chile, Guatemala, and many others.
13. The officials who have harbored a CIA operative who is accused of having committed the terrorist downing of a Cuban civilian airliner, killing dozens of innocent people, and who have steadfastly refused to honor an extradition request from Venezuela, where the crime took place.
14. The officials who have imposed and enforced brutal sanctions and embargoes against foreign regimes, which have succeeded in causing untold suffering, including death, for the people of the targeted countries.
15. The officials whose dirty wars have killed countless women and children and other innocent people.
16. Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper's perjury before Congress regarding the NSA's super-secret surveillance scheme on the American people and the people of the world.
People Who Are Considered Criminals by the National Security State
1. Daniel Ellsberg, who revealed the national-security state's lies and crimes arising out of the Vietnam War.
2. Jesselyn Radack, who revealed the national-security state's brutal and illegal treatment of John Walker Lindh.
3. Bradley Manning, who revealed the national-security state's lies and crimes arising out of its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
4. Julian Assange, whose organization WikiLeaks published the information revealed to the world by Bradley Manning.
5. Edward Snowden, who revealed the national-security state's massive secret surveillance scheme on the American people and the people of the world.
6. Every other government official or government contractor, and possibly also journalists and others, who reveal or publish the national-security state's crimes to the people of the world.
Jacob G. Hornberger is founder and president of The Future of Freedom Foundation. He was born and raised in Laredo, Texas, and received his B.A. in economics from Virginia Military Institute and his law degree from the University of Texas. He was a trial attorney for twelve years in Texas. He also was an adjunct professor at the University of Dallas, where he taught law and economics. In 1987, Mr. Hornberger left the practice of law to become director of programs at the Foundation for Economic Education. He has advanced freedom and free markets on talk-radio stations all across the country as well as on Fox News' Neil Cavuto and Greta van Susteren shows and he appeared as a regular commentator on Judge Andrew Napolitano's show Freedom Watch. View these interviews at LewRockwell.com and from Full Context. Send him email.