Chinese Policeman 'Bets' Couple's Baby Is A 'Doll,' Grabs It & Throws It To Ground Fracturing Baby's Skull, Gets 15 Days 'Disciplinary Confinement'Chris | InformationLiberation
CHINESE authorities are investigating a policeman who grabbed a seven-month-old baby girl from her parents and threw her to the ground, fracturing her skull.
Guo Zengxi, a policeman from the central city of Linzhou, in Henan province, was on his way to a Karaoke bar after drinking with friends one evening last month when he saw a man holding a baby accompanied by his wife, the Legal Evening News reported today.
After betting with his friends that the child was just a doll, the policeman touched her face then grabbed her from her father, before lifting her up and smashing her on the ground, the report said.
The baby, named Yueyue, suffered three cranial fractures and was taken to hospital, the newspaper said. She will be sent to Beijing for further checks, according to local authorities.
Mr Guo, who was off-duty at the time, received 15 days of disciplinary confinement after the incident but no additional punishment.
After widespread outrage the authorities have said they'll investigate the situation. Considering it's China, maybe the cop will get the same punishment as the head of their FDA who took bribes and allowed melamine in milk.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- 911 Dispatcher Hangs Up On Girl As Her Friend Dies, Tells Her 'Deal With It Yourself'
- Obama Tells Snowden to "Come Home, Be Judged"
- Native American Woman Dies in Jail, Begging for Help, Officers Told Her to "Quit Faking"
- Cop Caught on Video Throwing Food at Homeless Person, Treating Him Like a Zoo Animal
- Florida Cops Enter Family's Backyard and Shoot 8-Year-Old Daughter's Beloved Dog
- After 11-MONTH Investigation, La. Cops Working With DEA Bust Teens For A Few Grams Of Marijuana, MDMA
- Cop Caught on Private Dashcam Threatening to "Blow a Hole" in Driver's "F**king Head" During Stop
- Police Shut Down Benefit Concert Because of Hologram of 'Unacceptable Role Model'
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.