Article posted Jun 30 2008, 11:26 PM Category: Occult Source: Google Video Print

Shadows in Motion

"...there is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House...I mean the secret societies...It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe - the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries - is covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads. And what are their objectives? They do not want constitutional goverment; they do not want ameliorated institutions... they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and put an end to ecclesiastical establishments. Some of them may go further..."
- Benjamin Disraell in the House of Commons, July 14th, 1856

Latest Occult
- U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
- CNN Hunts Down Freemasons in U.S. Government (video)
- Freemasons await Dan Brown novel 'The Lost Symbol'
- ‘Blood Oath’ Sealed Stanford Deal, Court Is Told
- Georgia freemasons at loggerheads over admission of black man to lodge
- Hannity - What is the Illuminati? (5/15/09)
- Geronimo's descendants demand return of 'stolen' remains
- Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: Obama is a LightWorker - an Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being

Comments 41 - 48 of 48 Add Comment < Page of 3

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 10:36 PM

68220 It depends on what you mean by "in charge" - over my every action or thought? No. Who, in their right mind, would? So you are saying that the existence of laws precludes a cryptocracy? I can see that and I agree. I don't see anyway out for huge societies such as ours, do you? Do we irradicate government and laws and hope that people will just get along?
dave

Posted: Jul 09 2008, 9:13 AM

One of the critical issues is who decides? If government is given law it is given the people. By way of supporting evidence I refer to history.

One chap in the UK for example has served an affidavit on Mrs Windsor which removes statutory law but he excepts common law, ie harm caused by one human being to another.

Government is a competitor to the human race, should one give common law to a government? Common law involves judgements made in court, I went to witness common law in action and in the cases I witnessed the prosecution barrister told the judge what laws to make. The judge did what the prosecution barrister said and advised the jury on the law, in effect the law was changed on the hoof in order to secure a conviction for the crown.

I took legal advice on what common law was. The first answer was unintelligible, that is the legal profession. The second answer he gave was for my benefit. There was a third answer, I told the chap what happens in court and he said yes that is how it works.

Environmental factors affect human behaviour. A judicial system in the hands of an enterprise is highly profitable empire. In the highest circulation newspaper today in the UK british trained Rupert Murdoch was calling for children with knives to be caged. That kind of human behaviour by the media actually requires a population to be armed for their own protection.
dave

Posted: Jul 09 2008, 9:33 AM

Two directions are I think worthy of consideration, one where people are increasingly controlled and the other where people are increasingly responsible. Once again, in these and other circumstances answers are there for us in history.

Currently solutions are imposed, socialism is installed around the world and spreading its tentactles into peoples lives, it was designed for control.
"national socialism will use its own revolution for establishing a new world order" - Adolf Hitler

I know in an earlier post people mentioned fear of jail, responsibility to families. No problem, I can buy your 'person' for £1 and attend court for you, I can buy the entire national debt for the same. Fear is perhaps holding people back from thinking, those stories in the newspapers are propaganda. I would actually look forward to a day in court, I have seen far too much of that nonsense. What if people started writing to Iraqis to apologise for what is being done to them, talked amongst each other that the changes they wished to see become part of their lives. Such things of course are already being done.

There are so many things the NWO cannot compete with, these are things people already have and that is why they are lied to.
dave

Posted: Jul 09 2008, 4:15 PM

*1<The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken>

*1<The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself ... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable H.L. Mencken>

<The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep those who hold power, in power. – Gerry Spence>

<Countless people, from maharajas to millionaires and from pukkha sahibs to pretty ladies, will hate the new world order, be rendered unhappy by frustration of their passions and ambitions through its advent and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to estimate its promise we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people. HG Wells - The New World Order>

*2 "Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted." - Aldous Huxley
dave

Posted: Jul 09 2008, 4:48 PM

*1 Two of those quotes were from a long video I just watched by David Icke. As he came from journalism, I had always wondered if he was real. He mentions in the broadcast a couple of people, David Davis (the UK equivalent of Ron Paul) and Shami Chakrabarti (The UK equivalent of ACLU), he had seen straight through the fakery and exposed this political blocking move, the fake white knight. I have personal knowledge in both instances that go even further but I am left to conclude this was a very real broadcast and it enscapsulates the spirit behind comments I have tried to make here.

David Icke - Big Brother, the Big Picture (Hull July 2008)

*2 by official account, on 22/11/1963 JFK died, Aldous Huxely died, CS Lewis died and the album 'with the beatles' was released. Drugs (drugging America + MKultra) and British Intelligence are common to each of these people and the band. In the Golden Dawn coven language 11 is master of self, 22 is master of us (NWO).
dave

Posted: Jul 10 2008, 12:12 AM

<I don't see anyway out for huge societies such as ours, do you? Do we irradicate government and laws and hope that people will just get along?>

Government, law, I engage a spectrum of material issues as is reflected in my posts. That has been part of my journey, I have shared it and explained perhaps why I view law as a misdirection, government as a misdirection. With all these distractions falling away I came to the realisation of self sovereignty and for all. When I realised that, I didn't even know the words for it at the time.

Government performs a collective function. We cooperate naturally, collective functions are performed naturally but if a collective function did not have consent of those it affects then it would violate sovereignty.

dave

Posted: Jul 11 2008, 9:02 PM

...
PaulAnderson

Posted: Jul 12 2008, 7:35 AM

<We have different paths in life, I don't find it in the government and their laws and encouragements, I don't find it in the media, without these distractions consciousness rises. As more and more people find and follow their way the view changes, l let go of government without blinking though there are frightened people in there I would like to reach.

It's a slow process at the moment, more and more people are becoming aware of the big lie. They mention what they have found to others, some bite some don't. Eventually the momentum will increase, people will come together and start their own mini societies hidden inside the big brother death camp. We can only hope that the next 'civilisation' is not run by the few, for the benefit of the few, at the expense of the many.
Comments 41 - 48 of 48 < Page of 3