Feds Say Video Of Jeffrey Epstein's First Alleged Suicide Attempt 'Permanently Deleted'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 10, 2020

Federal prosecutors announced in mid-December that video of Jeffrey Epstein's first alleged suicide attempt went "missing" only to come back and claim they recovered it.

Now, they say the video they recovered was from another tier of the jail.


From NBC News, "Surveillance video from Jeffrey Epstein's first apparent suicide attempt 'no longer exists'":
The surveillance footage taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Epstein, the disgraced financier who was facing federal sex-trafficking charges, was found semiconscious in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York around 1:27 a.m. on July 23.

But that video is now gone because MCC officials mistakenly saved footage from a different floor of the federal detention facility, prosecutors said in a court filing.

The MCC "inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC and as a result, video from outside the defendant's cell on July 22-23, 2019 no longer exists," the court papers say.

The FBI made the discovery last week while reviewing a copy of the video provided by MCC officials, prosecutors said.

"After reviewing the video, it appeared to the government that the footage contained on the preserved video was for the correct date and time, but captured a different tier than the one where (the cell housing Epstein and his cellmate] was located because the preserved video did not show corrections officers responding to any of the cells seen on the video."
Remember folks, this is the official story:



Our rulers have nothing to hide and they're as pure as the driven snow.



Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.













All original InformationLiberation articles CC 4.0



About Us - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy