Ex-Clinton Adviser Philippe Reines Suggests Trump To Blame For Bomb ScareChris Menahan
Oct. 24, 2018
Cannon Hinnant, RIP: 5-Year-Old Boy 'Executed Point Blank' by Criminal Thug While Playing Outside
Latrell Allen: Meet The 20-Yr-Old Gangbanger Whose 'Shootout With Police' Triggered Mass Looting In Chicago
Reopening Gay Bathhouses Will Aid 'Economic And Cultural Recovery,' San Francisco Supervisor Says
Narrative Collapse: Media's Lies About George Floyd's Death Backfire After Video Leaked
Antifa End Up Getting Pummeled In A Ditch After Fight Breaks Out At 'Back The Blue' Rally In Colorado
On MSNBC Wednesday, former Clinton adviser Philippe Reines rushed to blame President Donald Trump for the alleged bomb plot against the Clintons, Obama and potentially others which was stopped by the Secret Service.
"If you look at who they've targeted so far, it's almost like they're following Donald Trump's Twitter feed," Reines said. "And starting with Debbie Wassermann Schultz, not everyone has that kind of security, and you have to be really concerned that while so far nothing has hurt anybody so far, that might not hold."
"Until Donald Trump tweeted a few moments ago, he's been mum," Reines said. "And the other part of Sarah Sanders‘ statement is those who are responsible will be held accountable. You have to ask how much Donald Trump is responsible for the climate where things like this happen."
Reines similarly said "this is on you" to President Trump Wednesday on Twitter:
Reines's comments today contrast with those from just days ago where he justified Democrats' harassment of Republicans:
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.