Trump's Order Barring 13,000 Somalis from U.S.

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 30, 2017

President Donald Trump's executive order is keeping 13,000 Somalis from entering the United States.

From the Associated Press:
A Somali refugee says more than 200 refugees with flights to the U.S. have been told they cannot travel because of President Donald Trump's orders temporarily suspending entry by citizens from seven majority-Muslim countries.

Suleiman Yusuf, a teacher, said Monday that the 200 left a refugee camp in eastern Kenya last week, but were told by the International Organization for Migration that their Monday flights were canceled "because of Trump's orders."

Yvonne Ndege, a spokeswoman for the United Nations refugee agency, says about 13,000 Somali refugees who had been interviewed and approved for resettlement by the United States Citizen and Immigration Services have been affected by the order.
Obama, Bush and the Republican congress have all worked together to flood our country with Somalis for decades. These are a people whom the FBI has said are statistically the most likely to join terrorist groups out of any community in the United States.



They're also the most likely to be on permanent welfare:





The nation of Kenya runs the largest refugee camp in the world. It's filled almost entirely with Somalis. They're currently in the process of shutting the camp down because they say Somalis have caused too much terrorism in their country.



President Trump is doing a major service to this country by keeping these people out and preventing other cities from experiencing the suffering that's befallen Minneapolis.



Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter and Facebook.













All original InformationLiberation articles CC 4.0



About Us - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy