RAP NEWS 16: OBAMA v ROMNEY - the Final Presidential DebateYouTube
Oct. 16, 2012
1.Trump Rips Bill Kristol: "All The Guy Wants to do is Kill People and Go to War"
2.VIDEO: Telemundo Busted Staging Shot at Anti-Trump Protest
3.UK Home Secretary Theresa May Hails "Benefits" of Sharia Law
4.Migrants Thank 89-Yr-Old Austrian Man Who Gave Them Euros by Robbing Him
5.The Huffington Post Is What Happens When There's No Men In The Room
6.Is This The Most Fail Interview Of All Time?
7.Angry Birds Movie is Red-Pilled Anti-Immigration Propaganda
8."That's Not True" BBC Host Hangs Up On Guest for Citing Rotherham Muslim Rape Scandal
Juice Rap News - Episode 16: Electile Dysfunction. It's nearing the end of 2012, and bastion of world democracy (The United States of America) is displaying its free and open process of elections for the world to observe. As is customary every four years, the rigorous selection process has served up a number of philosopher kings and queens from which to choose. But why have so many choices when with a bit of effort you can whittle it down to two candidates and let the people pick from those? Especially when it makes for such scintillating debates. Join Juice Rap News stalwart host Robert Foster as he shares his dreams for the Presidential Debates... and then receives something of a rude awakening.
- Written & created by Giordano Nanni & Hugo Farrant in a suburban backyard home-studio in Melbourne, Australia - on Wurundjeri Land.
- We would like to express our deep gratitude to our donors whose generosity has made this episode possible. SUPPORT the creation of new episodes of Juice Rap News, an independent show which relies on private donations: http://thejuicemedia.com/donate -
- CONNECT with us:
* Website: http://thejuicemedia.com
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/juicerapnews
* Farcebook: https://www.facebook.com/rapnews
* FREE MP3: http://thejuicemedia.com/video
* LYRICS available here: http://thejuicemedia.com/video/lyrics
* SRT File for subtitles & translations: http://thejuicemedia.com/srt
* MAIN BEAT: "Rivals" Produced by the Red Skull http:/www.redskullbeats.tumblr.com
Instrumental available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYoJmoRnMbo
* OBAMA performed and rapped by Ben Bizuneh:
* VOICES of Romney, Elmo & Cookie Monster performed by Ming Lang
* ARTWORK & website wizardry by Zoe Tame of http://visualtonic.com.au
* "Legitimate Debate" Video animation by Jonas Schweizer
* "Legitimate Debate" Music & beat composed by Adrian Sergovich
* Music & Video Editing by Giordano
* Presidential Puppetry by Lucy and Hugo
* PROPS: Thanks to Zoe Umlaut of Umlautronics for constructing the miniature podia, sewing the itty-bitty collars and ties for Elmo & Cookie Monster.
* Filming in L.A. of Obama scenes by Justin Small and Dustin Jones; Thanks to Steve Rea at Green Screen Downtown for assistance: http://www.greenscreendowntown.com/
* Thanks to Brother Damian for shoot assist and inspiration. And, as always, deep gratitude to Lucy & Caitlin for all the ongoing support (and patience).
- CAPTIONS: Merci to Koolfy from la Quadrature du Net for creating the sync'd English captions for our episodes!