Police Handcuff, Charge 6-Year-Old Girl For MisbehavingWhen did cops become so cowardly and pathetic?
Paul Joseph Watson
Apr. 17, 2012
FACT CHECK: Hillary Said 90% of Clinton Foundation Donations go to Charity. Actual Number? 5.7%
Jorge Ramos: "The Future of This Country Will be Composed Solely by Minorities," It's "Beautiful"
John Podesta Wasn't 'Hacked,' He Fell For An Email Phishing Scam
Illegal Immigrant Child Molester Flees Guatemala for U.S., Goes on Molestation Spree
'The System IS Rigged!' Pat Buchanan Goes Off On CNN Propagandist!
"...Ladies and gentlemen... We got em'."Police in Milledgeville, Georgia handcuffed and charged a 6-year-old girl with assault for throwing a tantrum in school but instead of apologizing for such unnecessary treatment, the chief of police praised his officers for their actions.
After kindergartner Salecia Johnson knocked over a shelf that injured the principal, cops were called, Johnson was handcuffed and taken to the police station where she was charged with assault.
Milledgeville’s acting police chief Dray Swicord praised the actions of the arresting officer for dealing with the deadly threat posed by the girl.
“Our policy is that any detainee transported to our station in a patrol vehicle is to be handcuffed in the back. There is no age discrimination on that rule,” Swicord told 13WMAZ.
“A 6-year-old in kindergarten. They don’t have no business calling the police and handcuffing my child,” said Earnest Johnson, Salecia’s father.
This is just the latest example in a growing trend of police officers treating young children as dangerous criminals. Zero tolerance has obliterated common sense and the routine arrest of children is another symptom that America is now a police state.
- Back in December a 13-year-old middle school student in Albuquerque, New Mexico was handcuffed and hauled off to juvenile detention for "burping audibly" in class.
- In January, 12-year-old Sarah Bustamantes was arrested by police in Austin, Texas for spraying perfume on herself.
- Also in January, cops in Charlton, Massachusetts were dispatched to collect an overdue library book from a 5-year-old girl.
- A 6-year-old San Francisco boy was detained for 2 hours by the principal and forced to confess to “sexual assault” for brushing the leg of his friend during a game of tag. The boy was later charged with “sexual battery”.
- A similar overreaction ensued when an Orange River Elementary School assistant principal called cops after seeing a girl kiss a boy during PE class, labeling it a possible sex crime.
- In Stockton, California, a 5-year-old boy with ADHD was “handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, forced to go to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was charged with battery on a police officer,” after the cop claimed the boy had kicked him in the knee.
- In Florida, 6-year-old girl weighing 40 pounds was handcuffed and then sent to a mental health facility for screaming and throwing objects in class.
These are just a handful of the cases that have occurred recently and there are probably scores more that don’t even get reported by the media.
How on earth can we expect police officers to deal with real crime and actual dangerous criminals when a significant number of them seem to be intimidated by children who throw temper tantrums?
When did cops become so pathetic?
While the federal government is training law enforcement that Americans who express grievances against the state or who are engaged in political activists represent a threat akin to terrorists, cops are presumably becoming so terrified by this prospect that they are even treating little kids as violent criminals.
The fact that elementary school children are being arrested for misbehaving or being charged with sexual assault for overenthusiastic games of tag serves as another urgent warning that both law enforcement and the school system in America are rotten to the core and run by complete morons who have dispensed with all semblance of common sense.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.