Release The Video?: CIA Head Says Video Blacked Out During Raid For '25 Minutes'The Telegraph
May. 04, 2011
1.Trump is Right: GOP Debate Audience is Packed Full of Republican Donors
2.Making InformationLiberation Great Again!
3.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
4.22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far in 2016 Is Just The Beginning
5.Texas Appeals Court Slams Forced DUI Blood Draw
6.'Multicultural Toilets' For 'Global Defecation' Seek to Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
7.Paul Joseph Watson And Stefan Molyneux On The Real Agenda Behind The Migrant Crisis
8.Crewe Residents Accuse Police and School of Covering Up Abuse, Rape Threats by Migrant Kids
How convenient! So much for producing any video evidence! - Chris, InfoLibThe head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.
A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.
Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.
"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."