Eco-bulbs 'a health hazard for babies and pregnant women due to mercury inside'The Daily Mail
Dec. 27, 2010
'Trump Was Right': Migrants Riot, Loot, Fight With Police And Set Cars On Fire In Sweden
Sweden's Migrant Crime Wave Becomes Top National Story As Media's Lies Backfire
FAKE NEWS: Trump Never Said There Was A 'Terror Attack' Last Night In Sweden
College Writing Center Director Says Proper Grammar is 'Racist'
Denmark: Resolution Passed to Prevent Danes From Becoming a Minority
Energy-saving light bulbs were at the centre of a fresh health scare last night after researchers claimed they can release potentially harmful amounts of mercury if broken.
Levels of toxic vapour around smashed eco-bulbs were up to 20 times higher than the safe guideline limit for an indoor area, the study said.
It added that broken bulbs posed a potential health risk to pregnant women, babies and small children.