Tea Party Patriot 'Lydia' Schools Alan Grayson in Health Care DebateYouTube
Mar. 28, 2010
'No! Don't Touch Me!' German Police Release Shocking Footage From Cologne On New Year's Eve 2015
Knockout Game In St. Louis: White Man Viciously Beaten 'For No Apparent Reason'
Canadian State TV Hails 'Beige Horizon' With No White People
UK: Muslim Teacher 'Told Class Charlie Hebdo Victims Should be Killed for Insulting the Prophet'
Assad, Putin Closer Than Ever To Retaking Aleppo; Families Returning Home For First Time In 4 Years
This isn't an "informed debate," it's a one sided schooling! Great job Lydia!
A Few Points Debunking His Irrelevant Idiocy
1. "Not if they have cancer" Irrelevant to everything she said, beyond that chemotherapy kills people and is not a good treatment for cancer.
2. "The innovation to deny people care/charge women 50% more" how can anyone not realize that's irrelevant? Do people just listen to the tone of his voice and assume he is smart?
3. "Men commit more crimes and yet they all pay the same tax rate" again how could anyone not realize that is completely irrelevant and borderline insane?
4. "Many small business won't hire women.. how is that fair to you" Life is not fair? Many basketball teams won't hire short men, should we pass a law mandating them to?
5. "I have to give you credit" A tacit admission he is out of his league. He assumed she would give into his bullying yet she crushed him on every point. Beautiful.
6. "Over the last ten years 10 million people have less insurance", well that's thanks to the government and our economy being in the dump, the unemployment numbers say around ~30+ million out of work, and gee whiz ~30+ million don't have health care.
7. Too much bull to keep up with, he promises the world and she owns him on every point. He then treats her like a puppy dog doing tricks and skips out before losing all dignity. Good stuff. - Chris, Infolib