John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planetZombieTime
Jul. 11, 2009
1.Angry Birds Movie is Red-Pilled Anti-Immigration Propaganda
2.The Huffington Post Is What Happens When There's No Men In The Room
3.The Guardian's Steven Thrasher Plays Victim After His Anti-White Hate Video Goes Viral
4.You Won't Believe Michelle Fields' Brilliant Advice to the Hillary Campaign
5.Hungary PM: Clinton is George Soros Puppet, Wants to Overrun EU With Millions of Muslims
6.LA Senate Passes Total Gun Ban After Radical Muslims They Let In Killed People
7.The Guardian: 'Revolution' Possible in 2043 When Whites Become Minority in U.S.
8.WATCH: Germany's New Right Leader Schools Brainwashed Young Leftists
Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population
Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.
The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?
These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.
Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING AND TO SEE PICTURES AND HIGH QUALITY SCANS OF THIS MASSIVE EXPOSÉ