Article posted Jan 21 2009, 11:44 AM Category: Occult Source: San Francisco Chronicle Print

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: Obama is a LightWorker - an Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being

By Mark Morford, San Francisco Chronicle

Barack Obama isn't really one of us. Not in the normal way, anyway.
...
Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

The unusual thing is, true Lightworkers almost never appear on such a brutal, spiritually demeaning stage as national politics. This is why Obama is so rare. And this why he is so often compared to Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr., to those leaders in our culture whose stirring vibrations still resonate throughout our short history.
Mark Morford ("Is Obama an enlightened being?" San Francisco Chronicle June 6, 2008).

Latest Occult
- U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
- CNN Hunts Down Freemasons in U.S. Government (video)
- Freemasons await Dan Brown novel 'The Lost Symbol'
- ‘Blood Oath’ Sealed Stanford Deal, Court Is Told
- Georgia freemasons at loggerheads over admission of black man to lodge
- Hannity - What is the Illuminati? (5/15/09)
- Geronimo's descendants demand return of 'stolen' remains
- Secret society defies royal aides to set up masonic lodge inside Buckingham Palace

Posted: Jan 21 2009, 12:11 PM

72189 you're an IDIOT!!!
Randy Andy

Posted: Jan 21 2009, 9:54 PM

202180 You are fucking dreaming. LITERALLY.

His "aura" I find -and always have found- completely repulsive. The glare on his face and look in his eye....and his huuuuge creeeeepy smile. I am the only one who sees it?

The "other worldliness" of his aura is real. He is living somewhere else. This is neurosis. It dislocates us from reality and into an isolated world. He is his own puppet show and he knows it.

He has a conditioned mentality to a point where he cannot challenge the ideologies of his in-group. In turn he has no moral quam with what he is doing i.e. he just doesn't "go there".

His intelligence is also extremely shallow. He is a trained man. Little more.

His real talent is his ability to be so utterly full of shit without blinking an eye.

But that of course is just my animal homo sapien (not technicoloured light being) instincts no-holds-barred talking. Though time and time and time again they prove to be almost unnervingly accurate. So I will continue to have faith in them.

Bowtiedaddy

Posted: Jan 22 2009, 1:48 AM

76121 Got to love this nutty shit. They're getting bolder with their magical superstitions.

I totally agree with the last guy, he doesn't seem to have any special energy about him at all, other than just having a charming smile and good at public speaking. Any trained actor could do the same thing.

I don't get a completely evil vibe, but one of inner conflict and guilt. I do see the negative aura too, though. It comes in flashes. It certainly isn't a pure one, even in good moments.

Sounds like a fluff piece to try to sucker in all of the new agers and hippies into the Obamacult. The only thing that can evolve someone, is their own self.

Posted: Jan 22 2009, 3:21 PM

206173 They're Always After me Lucky Charms!

Hearts, Stars, and Horseshoes, Clovers, and Blue Moons, Pots of Gold and Rainbows, and me Red Balloons!

The Chase Never Stops!
I can control time? WOW!

Marshmallow Power!
They're Magically Delicious!
spartacus

Posted: Jan 22 2009, 3:53 PM

80101 I totally agree with the first 2 reactions, and i get totally negative vibes of this creep. Feels like the world hopes that this guy is our last chance, because he is black and shout "change"! And everybody wants to believe in it, but i don't think he is the anti christ.
Warner Brown

Posted: Jan 29 2009, 6:31 AM

68125 I'm reading "Dreams from my Father" to understand Obama's particular story of isolation between two worlds, thus being part of neither. It's good to know the upbringing of someone before you cynically judge them with no information beforehand. Like some of you who seem to just need to have a reason to be pissed off on your daily armchair crack. Don't identify your cynicism directly with the hype, You should be intelligent enough to read past media BS before you pass absolute judgement on someone.

"His intelligence is also extremely shallow. He is a trained man. Little more."

And he happened to be smart enough to become president.

Now will you tell us about you?

Posted: Feb 01 2009, 12:26 AM

6658 Another shiver running up someone's leg?! Good grief, the mass hysteria surrounding Obama is beyond ridiculous. Look at Obama's past. He comes from a muck pit that also includes his fellow socialist/anarchists Bill Ayers and his wife, Blagojavich, Rev Wright, and card carrying Communist member Davis who was his mentor as a kid! There is proof Obama is not a US citizen (see attorney Phil Berg's site, obamacrimes.com). The FBI knows it, Europeans know it, and Kenyans know it! There is a shrine erected at Obama's birth site in Kenya! If anything, Obama is a socialist plant to further bring about the failure of America's economy in order to bring about the Bilderberg Group and Trilateral Commission's plans toward a New World Order in which a small group of totalitarian fascists are running the world. (See The Truth About the Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin). Wake up America. You're being duped and if you don't wake up will deserve everything that happens to you at the hands of these despots!
Randy Andy

Posted: Feb 03 2009, 2:24 PM

202180 Warner Brown:

I believe that I would probably do a far better job than Obama if I was in his position. And I am not a hateful nor pissed off person at all - I just recoil in revoltion whenever I see a presentation of this man. Sorry.

PC tells us not to see through our instincts, and to give everyone with a big fat fake smile a warm loving chance. I have learnt through life to have little time for PC. Sorry.

And I stand by what I said. My intuition might be wrong, as I acknowledged, but I doubt it.
Randy Andy

Posted: Feb 03 2009, 2:28 PM

202180 Oh, and you said "smart enough to become president".

Was George Bush smart?

Puppet masters don't like puppets with brains.
Mark Morford fan

Posted: Feb 05 2009, 7:15 AM

6922 This article was not published in its entirety. Also, the author's name is spelled Mark Morford, not MorTford. Here is the link to the full text: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2008/06/06/notes060608.DTL&hw=is+obama+an+enlightened+being&sn=003&sc=1000 . Read some of his other stuff; those that can really appreciate the concept of irony with their cynicism will howl with laughter.
Randy Andy

Posted: Feb 05 2009, 4:07 PM

202180 Mark,

I think you're going to have to learn the hard way the difference between intuition and delusion. Just Like Germany had to back in the Nazi era.

If you stoped believing in "amazing" people, and realised that people are just people, then you would probably be able to see who Obama is behind the "light beams".

Posted: Feb 13 2009, 1:52 AM

67161 The depth of your stupidity is truly profound

Posted: Apr 06 2009, 3:23 PM

98226 See, maybe I am the devil. I get the complete opposite feeling from him. I try to figure out his motivation. I don't think a messianic figure should be so deceitful. All that my intuition tells me is here is a guy whose African father abandoned him, his "white" mother left him with his male-chauvanistic "white" grandfather (he named his only kid- a girl- Stanley, after him) and typical "white" person grandmother. And how did the step dad "step" out of the picture? That childhood alone would leave any child a little scarred. The media depicts all these people as being wonderful, but something seems a little amiss. Maybe it is the fact that all the media does is lielielie. I feel there is something unrelenting and inhuman about him- maybe I am reading him wrong, maybe it is something good. I hope so. Clearly he is up to something that he isn't copping to. Maybe he will save the world, maybe he is benevolent. The feel I get from him is malevolence. I am usually a pretty good judge of character. MLK- now that is good character. I think President Obama uses MLK's words and twists them around a bit to fit his own agenda- leaving out freedom, equality and sovereignty. These AND social justice were the things that King ascribed to. But who am I to judge. Just a nobody.
The nose knows

Posted: Apr 06 2009, 6:14 PM

2468 I smell sulphur.
Jordana

Posted: May 25 2009, 10:52 PM

7699 Am I the only person on earth that feels mortally offended by the comparison of Obama & MLK jr??? I'm sorry, maybe I missed the part where Obama was the grass roots herald of a true MOVEMENT for the good of humanity, bringing real tangible progress completely unaffiliated with highy propagated slogans and slick graphic visuals. I think I must have also missed the part where, like our last true president Kennedy, Obama did anything remotely no-strings-attached. Maybe the comparisons are so often made because thats what we're supposed to fucking think.
I read the full Mark M article, and I still think he's full of shit.
Thank you, have a beautiful light filled day.

Posted: May 28 2009, 3:07 AM

123208 does Obama, Barack Hussein ll(second) really add up to 666 in hebrew/chaldean? What do you think?

I dont think he is antichrist but check this out. what do you think?

Anti christ means "in place of christ"

those with wisdom are asked to count the number of the beast

lets count
Obama, Barack Hussein 11(the second)
hebrew/chaldean that is the key why?

because w in hebrew is six www=666

there are no vows in hebrew so

obama= b=2 m=13 (1+3=4) so b=2 +m=4 =6

barack= b=2 r=20 (2+0=2) no c k=11 (1+1=2)
so b=2+r=2+k=2 =6

we are very close what about hussien.

hussien h=5 s=21(2+1=3) n=14(1+4=5) so h=5+ s=3+ n=5=13
1+3= 4 two short,where is the other two?

At the end of his name. he is obama the second. so

664 + 2 and we get

666

Obama probably isnt antichrist however he is fulfilling a lot of prophicy. The antichrist will destroy wonderfully through "peace"

Back to Forum

Posted: Jan 20 2010, 4:29 AM

66232 what do you really say to this? i see a few comments making light or fun.Some a bit serious but think about this people.There are alot of people who think just like this nut.powerful influential people who think just like this.This is a sign of things to come and it aint going to be pretty.Obama is a joke and the exact opposite of what this article is trying to make him out to be.He is not light but darkness.My only question has always been.Is he a puppet who doesnt realize hes being used or is he knowingly a part of this and bringing doom to us all? guess in the end it doesnt matter.we are so boned

Posted: Jan 24 2010, 11:05 PM

9618 Obama good!!! Pleaseeeeee!!!! Their all bad,Bushes,Clintons,Rockerfellas,Rothchilds.Kissengers,Regan,Johnson, Chenney,we havent had a good man since JFK They all go to the Grove ,kill people and get each other off as they plan our demise. All of them!!! Including top bankers,media,on and on.

Posted: Jan 31 2011, 10:07 PM

18496 Mark.....ignorance is ignorance. Open your eyes.
bonnie

Posted: May 09 2014, 11:11 AM

216227 Jesus Christ the Lord said : " I am the Way , The Truth and The Life . No man cometh to The Father except by ME . "
HE also said : "Know the truth and the truth will set you free ."