|Duke University Student Says She Became Porn Actress Because Tuition Is So Expensive - 03/06Russia Threatens To Abandon The U.S. Dollar And Start Dumping U.S. Debt - 03/05Cop Strangles Puppy to Death, Sends Picture to Owner - 03/05NM Cops Shot at Fleeing Suspect: Caught on Video - 03/06IRS Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Pay Taxes Out Of Fear - 03/06Abby Martin To Piers Morgan MSM Filled Corporate Shills Who Continuously "War Monger & Fear Monger!" - 03/06This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories - 03/06Have We Allowed the First Amendment to Become an Exercise in Futility? - 03/04|
NM Cops Shot at Fleeing Suspect: Caught on Video
Albuquerque police have released lapel camera footage that shows an officer shooting at a fleeing suspect. In October 2013, officers were called about an erratic driver who was running drivers off the road and firing a weapon from his ... (more)
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Judge Orders Video Of Justin Beiber Urinating Be Released
- Journalist Sues BART Police After “Retaliatory Arrest”
- Second Amendment Activist Warned: Cops & Politicians "Want You Dead"
- DeKalb officer accused in false arrest turns himself in to jail
- Ex-Warren County sheriff indicted on sex charges
- 5 San Francisco Police Officers Indicted for Civil Rights, Corruption Violations
- Victims sue former officer convicted of criminal sexual conduct
- Jacksonville narcotics detective arrested, accused of shoplifting
- How ICE And GoDaddy Teamed Up To Help Censor A Mexican Protest Website
- US Schools Go Full-Bore Soviet
- Police Dept. Covers Up Its NSA-Style, Warrantless Cell Phone Tracking
- Australian Man Can't Get Parts Because His Super Generic Name Is On A US Terrorist Watchlist
- Michigan Township To Put Cameras 'In Every Neighborhood'
- GCHQ identified Kinect as possible snooping tool; Microsoft denies all knowledge
- Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites
- Yahoo webcam images from millions of users intercepted by GCHQ
- Chicago PD Believes It Can See The Future, Starts Warning Citizens About Crimes They Might Commit
- YouTube Ordered to Remove "Illegal" Copyright Blocking Notices
- Health Czar Shows Amazing Ignorance About Marijuana Facts
- Houston Issues "Cease & Desist" to Stop Citizens Communicating With Their Government
- MSNBC Host Ronan Farrow Groomed From Childhood To Be State Propagandist
- Obama Nominates Former SOPA Lobbyist to Help Lead TPP Negotiations
- Kerry tells Russia 'one doesn't invade country on phony pretext'
- Want To Outperform The Market? Just Track What SEC Employees Are Trading
- Superintendent faces parents after news of his $663,365 salary becomes public...
- Anderson Cooper Struggles With The Concept Of Free Association
- Bill de Blasio Responds With Empty Platitudes After Caught Jaywalking & Speeding...
- More retired NY firefighters, cops arrested in pension fraud probe
RT Anchor Quits On Air
An American anchor working for state-owned television station Russia Today quit on air on Wednesday. Liz Wahl, in the ... (more)
- Ed Schultz Accuses Alex Jones Of Race Baiting
- DHS allows German home-schooling family to stay in US
- Florida seeks triple sentence of 60 years for woman who fired warning shot
- Have You Heard of the Bilderberg Group? Man on the Street Survey
- Late Night With Government Propagandists
- Fender bender in Las Vegas? Forget calling police. They won't come.
- New York Times publishes cartoon about KILLING ‘DENIERS’ with icicles
- Oliver Stone on Government and Venezuela
- Heroin mix takes more than 80 lives in recent weeks
Stefan Molyneux Interviewed on The Alex Jones Show
[Interview starts at 48:00] On today's show, Alex welcomes the founder and host of Freedomain Radio, Stefan Mol... (more)
- Home of the Slave, Land of the Fee
- The Right to Discriminate
- Propaganda Rules The News
- Private vs. Government Data Collection
- Have We Allowed the First Amendment to Become an Exercise in Futility?
- Where's their nerve? Today's comics mock poop, not the powerful
- Is the Drug-War Worth This?
- Tom DiLorenzo: "Jon Stewart is Very, Very Afraid"
- Yawn. Another Big Drug Bust
"Behind The Kiev Snipers It Was Somebody From The New Coalition" - A Stunning New Leak Released
The last time a leaked phone call out of Ukraine was released about a month ago ostensibly by the Russian NSA equivalent, one between US assistant sec state Victoria Nuland and the US envoy to the Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, it was revealed that the... (more)
- Are Domestic Violence Statistics Bogus?
- The Osama Bin Laden Files: No Photos, No Videos. A Real Conspiracy Theory?
- Julian Assange Affidavit States 'Rape Victim' Sent Texts Denying Attack
- "9/11 Was Perpetrated By People Within Our Own Government" - Man Takes Mic During Footballer's Post Super Bowl Interview
- CONFIRMED: The DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico's Most Notorious Drug Cartel
- Hollywood Star Asked The Government For $50K Of Cocaine In Exchange To Act As Secret Agent
- State Dept. whistleblower has email hacked, deleted
- FBI Successfully Foils Another FBI Plot
- Missing American In Iran Was CIA Agent, AP Kept It Secret For 3 Years
Russia Threatens To Abandon The U.S. Dollar And Start Dumping U.S. Debt
The Obama administration and the hotheads in Congress are threatening to hit Russia with "economic sanctions" for moving troops into Crimea. Yes, those sanctions would sting a little bit, but what our politicians should be made aware of is the fact ... (more)
- RT Host Abby Martin Condemns Russian Incursion Into Crimea -- On RT
- Putin Says Snowden Can Stay In Russia As Long As He Wants
- U.S. has deployed military advisers to Somalia, officials say
- China abolishes its labour camps and releases prisoners
- Mexican vigilante gunmen disarm local POLICE so they can rid town of feared Knights Templar drug cartel
- Afghanistan Girl (In Liberated Afghanistan™) Detained Wearing Suicide Vest
- US the biggest threat to world peace in 2013 – poll
- Uruguay's neighbor Argentina now considering marijuana legalization
- Godfrey Bloom: The State is an Institution of Theft
Brave New World
Vegas Residents Sign Petition to 'Lower Kids' IQs' with Fluoride
A video posted to YouTube Tuesday shows Las Vegas residents signing a petition to increase levels of "dangerous and to... (more)
- The War On Men: 10 Ways Masculinity is Under Attack
- Over Half a Million Gardasil Vaccines Recalled Due To Glass Particle Contamination
- CDC: More Than 20% of 14-Year-Old Boys Diagnosed With ADHD
- Mother claims healthy son, 19, was killed by flu-shot after he fell into a coma just 24-hours after having vaccine
- Bloomberg pushes for mandatory flu shots for children ages 3-5
- Patient Wakes Up Right Before Doctors Remove Organs
- Female inmates sterilized in California prisons without approval
- Forced Medicine: The Philosophy Behind Fluoridation
- Test of anthrax vaccine in children gets tentative OK
- Study: Verbal, Physical Abuse Have Similar Effects On Children
- Female Takes Testosterone, Starts Objectifying Women, Thinking Pornographically, & Becomes Interested In Science
- Updated Global Temperature: No global warming for 17 years, 6 months – (No Warming for 210 Months)
- Climate scientists slam Obama science czar on global warming
- The Problem Isn't "Patent Trolls." The Problem Is Patents.
- The FDA Has Finally Approved This Swallowable PillCam After Nine Years
- Judge Understands BitTorrent, Kills Mass Piracy Lawsuits
- Google Starts Ranking ISPs Based on YouTube Performance
- Judge: IP-Address Does Not Prove Copyright Infringement
- Romanian Police catch hacker Guccifer, who allegedly broke into Colin Powell's email account
- What's Wrong With the American Diet?
- How Medical Pot Is Helping Seniors Get Off (Prescription) Drugs
- The Full-Fat Paradox: Whole Milk May Keep Us Lean
- Study Confirms Marijuana Can Help In Arthritis
- Vast Study Casts Doubts on Value of Mammograms
- FDA warns attention deficit drugs may cause long painful erections
- The Government and "Balanced" Meals
- Feds Order School to Ban Packed Lunches Without Doctor's Note
- Is a high-fat diet GOOD for the heart? Doctors say carbs are more damaging to arteries
- Foot cream kills HIV by tricking cells to commit suicide
- Glenn Beck dons Freemasonic patch during broadcast
- U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
- 'Parliament of World Religions' urges Copenhagen to act on climate change
- CNN Hunts Down Freemasons in U.S. Government (video)
- Freemasons await Dan Brown novel 'The Lost Symbol'
- ‘Blood Oath’ Sealed Stanford Deal, Court Is Told
- Georgia freemasons at loggerheads over admission of black man to lodge
- Hannity - What is the Illuminati? (5/15/09)
- American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse
- Geronimo's descendants demand return of 'stolen' remains
Abby Martin To Piers Morgan MSM Filled Corporate Shills Who Continuously "War Monger & Fear Monger!"
- Illegal Midtown Poker Ring Vows to Continue After NYPD Raid
- The New USA? Secession Movement Gains Steam
- Ridicule As A Weapon Against Tyrants
- Snowden Used Cheap, 'Web Crawler' Software to Collect NSA Files
- Lawyer Creates DUI Search 'Refusal Sign' To Place In Car For Floridians
- Aggressive Drunk Attacks Cashier With Knife, Gets Taken Down By Brave Customers
- 911 'Truther' Matt Mills On Crashing The Super Bowl
- 9/11 truther: How I sneaked into Super Bowl XLVIII -- and hijacked the postgame show
- Man Who Refused To Show ID at Airport Acquitted
Salon.com published a truly disgusting article on the supposed myths of communism. There are a lot of problems with it, but I’ll focus on this particularly revolting passage, which might seem literally true if you drop the context of what it sugg... (more)
- Nelson Mandela 'received weapons training from Mossad agents in 1962'
- Molyneux: The Truth About Nelson Mandela
- Dial 00000000 for Armageddon. US’s top secret launch nuclear launch code was frighteningly stupid
- Black Death and Taxes
- A Brewing Terror: The U.S. Government's Alcohol Poisoning Program
- Did the Chinese Discover America?
- A Brief History of False Flag Terror
- The War You Don't See [Documentary]
- Four Chemical Attacks U.S. Wants You to Forget
IRS Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Pay Taxes Out Of Fear
Sixty percent of Americans told pollsters fear of an audit influences their decision to pay taxes to the IRS. Note, only fifty-three percent of Americans pay federal income taxes. See how CBNC managed to spin this as a posit... (more)
- Duke University Student Says She Became Porn Actress Because Tuition Is So Expensive
- Getty Images Makes Pictures Free To Use
- US Government Will Continue Interfering With Apple Pricing Decisions
- Papal Indulgences and "Impersonal" Markets
- Joint Marijuana Legalization Bills Filed in Florida
- Bill would impose 95% tax on e-cigarettes
- Bitcoin Exchange Mt. Gox Goes Offline Amid Allegations of $350 Million Hack
- "Doing my online econ homework. I knew it wasn't the 'right' answer but I had to try." [Pic]
- WhatsApp With That?