55 Reasons to Abolish the Police (Abolish the Cops)
Wednesday February 16th, 2011
With so much vicious police brutality today I thought I would jot down some reasons why I think we would be better off without the cops.
Some people believe cops are necessary. They think they serve and protect the people and most cops are good aside from a few bad apples. Many think cops are a necessary evil and are convinced that if there were no cops there would be chaos. With nearly everything being illegal today and militarized cops abusing, brutalizing, electrocuting, imprisoning, shooting or killing all those who do not comply with hundreds of thousands if not millions of laws, that is what I call chaos.
1. COPS ARE ABOVE THE LAW People say that some cops think they are above the law. This is not true. All cops know they are above the law. When you see brutality by the cops ask yourself what would happen if someone without a badge did the same crime. You will see that hardly and punishment or costs are ever brought against a cop. They know there is next to no punishment for them and with their buddies always ready to cover for them they literally get away with theft, vicious assaults, torture and murder. Then it is the people who are forced to pay the cop’s victim’s restitution.
2. COPS CAN KIDNAP THEIR VICTIMS They beat, tazer, spray chemicals on and then arrest their victims. Then they charge them with disorderly conduct, disobeying a lawful order or the mysteriously lone charge of resisting arrest without violence. Catch all charges for anyone who disobeys their barking orders. Arrest is a punishment and the cops use it as such. They are the judge, jury and executioner. If someone does not bow down to them immediately they quickly threaten them with arrest.
THE PUNISHMENT OF ARREST 3. COPS ARE MILITARIZED Flat tops, sunglasses, body armor, hand guns, shot guns, rifles, pepper spray, tazers and tanks. Cops are more worried about how to get the next weapon against us then they are about protecting anyone. They refer to us as “civilians” as if we are in a war zone.
Arrest is violence against you and as you will see there is no “innocent until proven guilty”. Lets take a closer look at this punishment. Let’s say you do not comply with a cop’s demands to show your ID. He arrests and charges you with disobeying a lawful order. Without resisting you get physically manhandled, chained and pushed into a cage in the back of a car. If you did this to someone, you would be guilty of kidnapping. Then you arrive at their building of cages with indented and bruised wrists because they made you sit on your chained hands in their cramped carcage. Then you are fingerprinted photographed and given a permanent criminal record. Once they have finished branding you, you are then put in another cage with other victims and real violent criminals. If you honor your bond but cannot afford their extortion demands or they do not even offer you a fee for your freedom, they again chain you up, take you to a private room where you are humiliated, stripped naked, felt up, and forced to spread your butt cheeks while a gloved cop searches your every orifice (this is considered molestation if not rape in nearly every country in the world). Then they watch you shower, spray you with delousing chemicals and put you in a huge glass cage of smaller cages with hundreds of violent criminals from the streets and career criminals from prisons all over the country where 1 in 20 inmates are raped. This is where you will stay until you can pay their fee to be released. And this is just the local jail. You have not even been found guilty of anything yet. If the charges against you are dropped, which most are, and you are released, nothing is ever done to the bullies with the badges that harassed, abused, kidnapped, caged, molested and forced you to live among rapists and other violent criminals. And, you now have a criminal record that costs a fortune to expunge. If you resist this attack, they will beat or torture you with electrocution; if you defend yourself they will hospitalize you, and if you defend yourself with a gun, they will shoot you down and murder you.
4. WE ARE THEIR ENEMIES Cops are trained to treat all people as a threat. In their eyes that makes us their enemy.
5. COPS DO NOT KEEP US SAFE This myth gives people a false sense of security. They not only cannot protect you they have no obligation to. See Warren vs DC.
6. COP’S JOBS ARE TO HARASS AND TAX THE PEOPLE They drive around and hide all day pulling people over and collecting money needed to support the government that pays them. The people they tax in this manner have hurt no one. It does not serve public safety to keep drivers controlled and in fear. They are revenue generators. They chase people down with their guns and demand money.
7. COPS DO NOT PREVENT CRIME People think we need cops to keep gangs from taking over. If that were true then we would not have constantly increasing gang memberships, 50,000 a year over the last decade. The cops are really nothing more than a street gang with badges. Creating a violent street gang to deal with street gangs obviously doesn’t work.