Article posted Mar 28 2006, 3:36 PM Print

The Money Masters

How International Bankers Gained Control of America

"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..."

- Prof. Carroll Quigley, renowned, late Georgetown macro-historian (mentioned by former President Clinton in his first nomination acceptance speech), author of Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

This 2-volume, 3.5 hour, fast-paced, non-fiction, historical documentary explains how international bankers gained control of America.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." - Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England (in the 1920s); reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

The Money Masters

> View More Multimedia You Won't Find on TV

Comments 21 - 30 of 30 Add Comment < Page of 2
James Emery

Posted: Apr 13 2009, 5:46 AM

70246 French Connection You are a Hopeful Bastard you know that, I don't think it's going to happen that way,... i think that this new depression will get only worse, until the ignorant majority of america will beg the globalists for any answer, the answer will be the amero, and the erasing of the mexican and canadian border which won't make any sense, but the question will be dutifully ignored by the media, which america will dutifully follow until the only answer seems to be,... the north american union,.. and the amero, Vigilante Justice is the Only Answer. the masses won't respond because the masses are ignorant. Were heading into science fucking fiction here and i'm not going to Fucking Allow it. I would do anything in my power stop these slavemasters Rothschild, Rockefeller, Murdoch, They are raping the world of it's resources, and enslaving my people (whites, blacks, indians, British, Venezuelan, Chinese, Americans ((Humanity))) With debt, and our politicians are put their by them what power do you have, what power do i have,.. Make a Fucking Petition? i have a feeling that won't work. but if we Kill These Motherfuckers.............
anonymous

Posted: Sep 30 2009, 6:17 AM

6457 it is time to get ready

Posted: Dec 06 2009, 2:40 PM

87177 far more truth then you will ever find in school books or TV ... no wonder discussion about internet censoring is sneaking in! keep your eyes open!

anyone have links for other language versions or subtitles?

Posted: Jan 25 2010, 9:32 PM

9519 Ones, I was in my house, sitting in my old chair, looking at the sunrise with me dog, when a thought came to me, a memory of something that some great big all friends use to told me about, one of these thoughts I allways liked to have fun with, playing inside of my mind geting more and more deeper, in order to contribute on it.
I thought...if someone try to control a world like this one, that allways grows, that allways gets more complicate and confuse but still conected more and more, I don't know, in maybe 5 years?
I thought...it would be imposible, like Hitler, I thouhgt...because he was smart and cold, the moves he made, were strong and at least clear enoght to made the world aware to his power, but he didin`t get it...mmm...I thought...what if my father was right?and his all friends also? if the key was to sacrifuce my need of recognition, sacrifice the true and life of course...more important I thought... sacrifice even my name and my person, not that hard, just to be sure that we┬┤ll get it, if the key was like they say, to control a world along its hitory, make a plan, based in families, in children, fruits of our seed, a plan that could happens maybe in...I thought... 70 years? who could notice even taht we are doing it? how could someone catch you?a plan like an insurance that it feeds with all our moviments, in all the meanings of the society, with our scenes of FX, jajaja...if this gives to me...i mean to us, whatever... the capacity to control the world that we accually have made,control it for the next 300 years maybe...it sounds grate, I could even sacrifice my life, for the real sence of been just the best, the hidden King of a world lilke these one, jejee yeah...I thought...nice dream...
...I have got to tell you that this thought gave sence to my life...that they was the best day ever, that one was the day I felt most happy, for beeing the next president of the Unated States of America.
...Then I knew I had to learn fast because the plan was long time ago allready started.
...I remembered about this idea of the twin towers that someone mentioned in the last meeting in Texas...why no?... : )

George Walker Bush

My Blog:

Posted: Jan 26 2010, 1:32 AM

7537 drugs and alcohol my freinds are just part of this subterfuge, "MATERIALISM", which includes, well, EVERYTHIG that a human can possibly be drawn to in any way or form, is the governments most powerfull and effective weapon. you see, their playing one of the most delusively conspicuous games here, one that you could probably fool an infant or dog with, but an entire nation?!...sigh* -the elements of this game consist of the very thigs humans can never satisy: *stuff* -look at the this hand with the shiny object, while i reach over with the other an take all your rights and money away :-)

Posted: Jan 26 2010, 1:34 AM

7537 drugs and alcohol my friends are just part of this subterfuge, "MATERIALISM", which includes, well, EVERYTHIG that a human can possibly be drawn to in any way or form, is the governments most powerful and effective weapon. you see, their playing one of the most delusively conspicuous games here, one that you could probably fool an infant or dog with, but an entire nation?!...sigh* -the elements of this game consist of the very things humans can never satisfy: *stuff* -look at the this hand with the shiny object, while i reach over with the other an take all your rights and money away :-)

Posted: Apr 02 2010, 3:58 AM

122164 This video has definitely recapped history well. Using the names of those great people in history for your own selfish means and manipulative to the percepts of the people.

Let those that started the nations debts pay up their own dues.
Enticing people to take debts beyond their means through mortgages, loans, credit cards.

This new revolutionary idea is nothing but history repeating itself. This current money control system maybe changing hands but sure it is the same group that has been manipulating the mass that brought out about a well prepared, planned depression and crisis in these current times.

You never cared and you never will.
macdaddy

Posted: Aug 29 2010, 10:31 PM

24177 Everything I ever knew was a lie.Also I am finding a 90% infiltration rate in the patriot radio arena.Control all sides as above so below.Pathetiic.
Look up alan watt not watts and you will save years of research.Then get up off your asses and do something about it. Peace
David

Posted: Nov 05 2010, 9:44 PM

7488 Very Educational :) Thanks for the Video !!
Shane

Posted: Jan 28 2012, 1:41 AM

173185 EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS! It explains EVERYTHING!
Comments 21 - 30 of 30 < Page of 2