Multimedia posted Mar 21 2006, 10:01 PM Print

Loose Change 2E

Nine Eleven... Was There A Conspiracy?

"Loose Change is a terrifying, masterful, well paced 9/11 conspiracy documentary that puts Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 to absolute shame."
-R.L. Shaffer, DVDFuture

"Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.

This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

Loose Change 2E

The Official Loose Change 2E website containing the evidence presented in the film:
LooseChange911.com

Related:
200+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'
9/11 Prior Knowledge and Government Complicity Archive

Debunking Popular Mechanics' Hit Piece:
Who Wrote The Popular Mechanics 9/11 Hit Piece? Our Current Homeland Security Director's Cousin.
Popular Mechanics Attacks Its "9/11 LIES" Straw Man

Reviews

"...HANDS DOWN THE VERY BEST VIDEO ANALYSIS OF THE EVENTS OF 9/11."

-Republic Broadcasting Network

"...the highest production value of any 9/11 DVD to come out, and it is one of the most information packed 9/11 DVDs I've seen covering around 300 different points in just 2 hours.

"Undoubtedly some will take issue with a few of the topics covered (most likely the Flight 93 or Pentagon section), but those that do so would be well served by actually watching the DVD to see the points covered before issuing any such comments."

"...watched half of LC2 last night.. it was very emotional, left me speechless and shaking.. i hope tonight after i finish it i can put to words what your efforts have created.

best wishes, much respsect, and please keep in touch."

-dz, 911blogger

"The second edition is flawless. It's the ultimate cumulative argument and the beauty is that it all comes from the mainstream media from that day.

What more is there to say but, "Ah, yes...hrm, I , eh, I suppose perhaps an investigation might in order." Said in a stuffy Senatorial voice?

We the People need not live like liars. We the People simply need an investigation."

-"JR"

"I want to watch it a second time before writing a short review, but it was better than the first loose change regardless of the pod or not. Thats just going to cause me tons of headaches it being left out of the 2nd edition, but I guess thats my problem.

Good job on the Doc!"

-Phil Jayhan, Letsroll

"i don't think i can type out in such an expression that would come across to let you know how impressed and floored I am by Everything.

The opening 5 minutes was so impressive factually that it was almost like a jerry meguire "you had me at hello" moment. Every rework and or add-on was rock solid and gave the 2nd edition a completeness that I didn't even think was missing.

Music again... beyond anything I could have thought. Favorite music part still has to be when the "and another" wtc bomb text part drops, it gave me chills again.

This is a documentary of biblical proportions for those who believe in those kindsa things and everyone who obtains a copy will have no problem in finding confidence spreading truth with using the tool that you have provided. Too many bonuses to discuss but the credits by far had me laughin for minutes.

I can't thank you ALL enough for the hard work and dedication to get such a fine product out the door and I hope that you can now continue on with whatever it is that happens.

Lookin forward to the next movie but take peace in knowing that you have put thousands of reporters, govt. officials, and whatever other sorry misguided sould to absolute shame with your research, presentation, and best of all the giant fuckin brass ballz. much love and resepect from out west"

-Glen

"This is the best damn 9-11 documentary out there."
-Dave VonKliest, Producer of "In Plane Site"

"If you don't win an award for this, there is something seriously wrong. This is a work of art."
-William Lewis, Director of "In Plane Site"

"...IF 21 YEAR-OLD WASHINGTON, DC RISING INTERNET MEDIA STAR DYLAN AVERY CAN EASILY RECOGNIZE CLEAR EVIDENCE OF A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP OF THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS, WHY CAN'T AMERICANS OF ALL AGES?"
-Tom Flocco, http://www.tomflocco.com

"Bravo. I was able to watch the DVD over the weekend and found it to be superb.
I give it three thumbs up!"
-Jeff Rense, http://www.rense.com

"I've seen alot of 9-11 films. There's a lot I don't carry because they have disinfo in them. But Loose Change just puts out the questions, and has alot of powerful evidence. The power of it is incredible."
-Alex Jones, http://www.prisonplanet.com

"The best 911 movie produced is Loose change. It's a documentary you can download off the net and details how the official 911 story is the conspiracy theory. It's a superb piece of work.

Naturally Oliver Stone will never be allowed to present anything remotely conspiratorial in terms of ridiculing the official story which is a shame. Some hilarious comments above by the way.

Some of you rabid nationalistic jerk offs almost deserve the martial law totalitarian country the states is fast approaching but then of course that would mean we're all going to suffer.

Why does the wtc janitor swear their were massive explosions in the basement levels of the wtc and why was all the evidence shipped out of the country before it was examined? a federal crime."

"Oliver, you are showing your age. Please tell me what you are going to bring to the table that big films like "F 9/11" or small films like "Loose Change" have already covered?"

"Download Loose change without doubt the best movie on the events of 911 here. The filmmaker wants this exposed to everyone. It's free and a top top quality production. By the way Michael Moore has just been exposed as a holder of Haliburton stock. Classy guy."

"Btw, that Loose Change documentary is full of shit. A 747 REALLY DID hit the pentagon. There was no missles, no pod planes...that's all disinformation from the misguided fringe."

-Aint it Cool News Forums

..." a brilliant piece of research presented cinematically with great effectiveness. It's one particular selection of the mountains of evidence that are available about what happened on 9/11.

"even a small portion of it is enough to convince you that the official story is nowhere near true."

-David Cogswell

"...there's some pretty serious stuff in this film/documentary -- to the people who havn't seen it... basically it proves how 9/11 is all set up (not by terrorists)"

"I agree with you. I seen this doc and others and I no longer believe the propaganda from our government and the press and TV News stations."

-Bit-Tech

"I watched it. It all made sense. It was just unbelievable the things it showed. Such as the unifrom explosions as the debris fell. I now hate the government even more. It makes complete sense that this was planned."

"Please die."

"You First."

-Ign Boards
"How was it possible to fly the plane at about 500 mph, 2 feet above the ground without (a) a "ground cushion" effect and (b) the powerful jet engines' thrust blowing cars off the road as the plane approached the impact point (a good example of this is shown in the Loose Change video, downloadable in 2 parts here)..."

-Science, Physics and Technology forums

"This is an awesome online documentary which covers the events surrounding the 911 attacks, this is very simple to follow and is a good documentary to give someone who doesn't know about any of this."

-Jon Ronson Forums

"A one hour analysis of 9/11 and how it is more likely than not that the government was actually behind the attacks. A documentary analyzing the footage and presenting an alternative view to the official version."

"An hour?!? Shit, I'm not going to sit for an hour to try and debunk some crackpot bullshit. Give me the crazy in three minutes. C'mon."

"I find a colander is more effective at filtering out both the 1800 and 850 MHz mind control beams. Tinfoil suffers from weak signal impedance in the high frequency range."

-MetaFilter

"Loose Change takes a different look at those fateful days. They take you on a gripping journey of government conspiracy and cover up in a way that makes it very difficult not to question the who, what, where, hows, and whys of 911 as we know it. I came across the video and hit play to check it out for a minute or so then found myself still watching an hour later. My only dissappointment was that I wasn't watching it on a full sized television.

Even if you are a staunch believer in all that is government or are never one to hop on the conspiracy bandwagon, take an hour out of your day and watch this view point. If anything, it can offer you some good conversation fodder for the next visit to the barbershop."

-Akaraff

"I can't say I'm a Bush fan, but that's ridiculous. Instead of looking for conspiracy theories (which I understand can be amusing), you should focus on facts."

"Yea care to back that statement up with any facts? That whole documentary is full of facts. The only conspiracy theory is the one the government spoon fed this country."

-Indie Music Forums

"...goes through just about all of the phony evidence which the US government official story is trying to put in front of us and force us to blindly believe it. Get to see undeniable video and photographic evidence of how we have been fooled in believing the most absurd lies about this tragic event and who the real terrorists are. A must see for everyone."

-File Sharing Talk

"Holy Shit. You gotta watch this. Raises a host of questions about 9-11, what happened & more. It's an hour-long documentary, but you'll want to see it all."

-StumbleUpon

Jeff_chang

Posted: Jul 23 2006, 2:48 PM

Information Liberation is no longer a site that I come to for information, it's become a cesspool for idiots who are nothing more than sheep and wish to argue everyone about everything, and will not open their eyes to anything other than the delusion and illusions that the government, media, and their stupidty has conjured up for them.

1) Stop flaming each other, you're not converting anyone to your side by yelling stupid remarks
2) Don't even bother to argue with anyone, they won't accept your beliefs

www.infowars.com

Posted: Jul 23 2006, 4:45 PM

Jeff, I'm sorry to hear that, you have made a lot of good posts. As to this site becoming a "cesspool for idiots" I have to strongly disagree. We get a ton of traffic from websites outside of the "alternative" media, therefor a large majority of the people on this site are not as informed as you, or someone who studies this subject, may be. If someone is uninformed, I believe one should reach out to them, without judging them, and direct them to where they can become informed.

As to them "not opening there eyes", I know this for a fact is untrue. Massive amounts of people's lives have been changed because of this site, and quite frankly, even if only one person was changed it is worth it. I've found most people are not as vocal as the "masses" who come to this site because they come here to learn, not to give their opinions.

As to not flaming eachother, I agree, it does not convert anyone. I believe it is good for people to see though because it shows the psychology of the people who post, which is, in many cases, easier to understand than something like "what really happened on 9/11". It is quite easy for a person to see how the majority of intelligent people know 9/11 to be an inside job, and can provide facts for their case, while their opposition is oblivious to the facts and simply "believes" that "our" government would never do such a thing.

As to not bothering to argue with anyone, I agree as well. If you argue with someone you become their opposition and they will resist what you have to say. That's why you must accept their beliefs without judging them and explain to them why you believe what you believe.

Sorry to see you go, to each his own my friend,

Posted: Jul 24 2006, 4:52 PM

Infowars.com? the xtian that blames americas problems on an owl?

Posted: Jul 28 2006, 8:58 AM

Osama couldn't do this from a cave? I watched a documentary several days ago on I think it was the History channel about a maximum security prison where a gang leader was leading a gang that was located in a city four hundred miles from the prison. He would order hits, organize drug deals, etc. All this from inside 'SOLITARY' confinement. He had no cell phones, no computers and was only out of his cell 'ONE' hour a day. He wrote orders on toilet tissue and passsed them from one cell to the next until it made it's way out.
Makes Osama's cave planning look fairly easy.
If Bush is so stupid how in the name of all that is sacred could he have kept all this 9/11 conspiracy covered up. The planning leading up to makeing it happen. It happened soon after Bush took office. There is no way enough explosives, missles, planning etc. could have been set up in so short a time. UNLESS it was started by the previous president. It takes months to plan and execute an implossion of even a small hotel or office.
Remember, this is the same guy who said 'SHIT' over international airwaves and gave the German leader a neck rub. He planned and took down the 'Twin Towers'? Right!! And we've never been to the moon, there are aliens at area 51 and I personnaly know the 'Shooter' on the Grassy Knoll.

Posted: Aug 11 2006, 4:48 PM

The building that was admittedly voluntarily "pulled" says it all. How could that building fall like it did unless charges were pre-set to demolish it? And if they were pre-set why and how?

I have watched several shows on demolition on the Discovery Channel. Those companies have to work for several weeks or longer to set the charges-- and if they are not done perfectly, something like this may happen.

Now tell me, shouldn't the so called "pancaking effect" be in effect here?

Even if it was not a conspiracy, then I think there was definately prior knowledge-- and like Pearl Harbor, our government saw fit to have it happen as they thought it would be in our best interest to have some control over happenings in the Middle East.
MARKETEX

Posted: Aug 15 2006, 9:13 AM

Why not simply follow the money? Who stood to gain from the destruction of the largest bond trader located on the top floor of one of the towers while I still wonder if Pentagon Accounting was located on the side of the Pentagon impacted by whatever?

Why would Osama Bin Laden have a vested interest in the payment of an insurance loss to the newly acquired controllers of the towers unless he was a partner in some enterprise or wish to obscure some paper trail?

Rumsfeld had announced that the Pentagon was missing some $2.3Trillion dollars the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Bush's approval ratings were in the toilet and he had been "warned" about a personal vendetta by Bin Laden as of his visit to Genoa Italy in June of 2001.

When you figure in the fact that his father GHWBush and members of his administration were under some legal duress involving financial matters, well.....Maybe we just connect the dots better.

Posted: Aug 15 2006, 3:13 PM

1238 ....its sadley unfortunate that these people have been so blinded by what lays out in front of them....its all there if we look.....and it pains me that my fellow americans can't accept the fact that our goverment has and can produce such a disaster on its own soil.....when I claim as it "has"......there is countless documentation that it has produced false flag operations in the past.....sad really
Gadget

Posted: Aug 19 2006, 8:17 PM

69159 This is the most awesome movie about 911 consperacies to date. If someone knows nothing or is still in denial about the whole thing.. Watch this!! I'm serious, this is like.. all in your face, flat out self inflicted.. they really screwed up this time.. I mean, c'mon.. A plane hit the Pentagon.. You think so eh.. LOL

Posted: Aug 21 2006, 1:43 PM

66216 If all you know is what you hear.

And all you hear is what they tell you.

Then all you know is what they want you to know.

Posted: Aug 22 2006, 5:15 PM

162119 Loved the Video.. I didnt belive that 9/11 was an act by any terriorsts from day one.. Now by watching the video, it confirms what I belived in. Now I can prove to my Bush Loving friends what really happned in 9/11...
Paula

Posted: Sep 02 2006, 2:36 PM

6168 This is a great doco and is going to be shown on The History Channel on 9/11 in Australia and also the 12th, a total of 3 times in about 20 hours. Its also going to be shown in other places like New Zealand and Germany etc. This is huge news, if only it would be played in the US. Its a start though!
lazarus

Posted: Sep 03 2006, 12:32 AM

6883 hey retards, ask yourself why the first version of loose change shows bin laden prominently wearing a gold WATCH AND ring, but the second version only shows or mentions a ring, and the version released by media outlets, the supposed source footage, shows no watch? now if these "filmmakers" would add a watch to only the first version, how can you believe one word they say?

Posted: Sep 08 2006, 5:56 PM

198183 If you believe this film to be true because of the "evidence" it presents, and not just because you want to believe it, you owe it to yourself to read this debunking of it:

The author rips the film apart and exposes it as amatuer propaganda.

Posted: Sep 08 2006, 6:47 PM

817 this video comprehensively refutes LOOSE CHANGE ....
Loose Change has more holes than swiss cheese

www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

Posted: Sep 11 2006, 5:00 PM

20457 a
HOPE FUCKING SPANGE

Posted: Sep 12 2006, 12:43 AM

68192 Whoever made this Loose Change video deserves a fucking seat in the god damn White House. They scrutinized every last detail, & they hit every point. To the non-believers, you really need to open your eyes & see that September 11th, though tragic & horrifying, was a controlled demolition & the TRUTH NEEDS TO BE SET FREE. To all my fellow Americans (especially the teenagers) I love you all, we all need to stick together & rise up against the pussies currently employed as government officials. Let's take 'em out.

Posted: Sep 13 2006, 1:50 PM

198183 Wow, people keep falling for this hook, line, & sinker. ATTENTION: THIS VIDEO IS BOGUS!!! ALL OF ITS THEORIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG!!! It has tons and tons of false facts and errors!! Most of them can be found doing a simple internet search. The makers of this film are young and naive and obviously are TERRIBLE investigators. PLEASE PEOPLE, quit being stupid and check the facts! There are a couple of posts above that can point you in the right direction.
rico

Posted: Sep 16 2006, 7:02 PM

6534 The Bush family is a cold blooded reptilian bilionaires that work for the trilionaires Elite.
They will kill Americans and anyone in their way.They rub shoulders with the most vile an sadistic man on earth.
For them, human lives are worhtless ants in their garden and they will "spray" for more power or to reduce world population, or to preserve their burgeoise sick life.
911 was an inside job,they should be at death row by now,but they are above any law.
Wolfs will take over when the sheeps are afraid.
Kybalion

Posted: Sep 23 2006, 2:10 PM

8239 Dont think so small.
I hear people blaming Bush, Blair, Osama, Saddam etc. they are only stooges for the true leaders, the leaders have been doing this sort of thing since the birth of civilisation back in Summeria and Egypt, even Nero burned Rome and blamed the Christians.

Our Civilisation is built on Hierarchy, there will always be leaders controlling the masses by what ever means they think is necessary, the only way to change it is to get rid of the leaders and replace them with yourself, then you will have to start doing this or you will be got rid of by others.

Just make the best of your life, enjoy every day as much as you can, until its your turn to go.
See you on the other side friends :-)

Posted: Dec 16 2006, 6:03 PM

7294 I missed the 2006 march to ground zero but I'll be there with increased number of us in 2007