Autopsy Shows Capitol Police Shot Unarmed Mother In Back Of Head, No Drugs In SystemGarth Kant
WASHINGTON — First they called her a terrorist threat.
When she turned out to be an unarmed suburban mother, they said she was on drugs.
Now, WND has exclusively learned, without a trace of doubt, that was wrong, too.
WND can also now report Miriam Carey was shot in the back of the head by U.S. Capitol Police officers and uniformed Secret Service agents six months ago, on Oct. 3, 2013.
The official police investigation still has not been released. But Carey family attorney Eric Sanders obtained the toxicology and autopsy report on this macabre anniversary.
The report showed there were no drugs in Carey’s system, prescription or otherwise, when she was shot dead.
The report was prepared by Dr. Nikki Mourtzinos of the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for the District of Columbia.
After the terror threat was discarded, the media had tried to portray Carey as mentally unbalanced, citing prescription medications she was reportedly taking.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Video of Man's Police Interaction Exposes Vast Conspiracy -- This is Why You Always Film Police
- Cop Assaults Man for Filming Brutality, Stomps Phone to Destroy Evidence — Video Survived
- Cop Confronts Open Carry Activist for Engaging in Constitutional 'Crap,' 'Bullsh*t'
- Cops Promoted Despite Video of Them Severely Beating Peaceful Mentally Ill Man with Hands Up
- Senior Citizen Held at Gunpoint, Forced to Remove Clothes in Public, Jailed, for Driving Classic Car
- Baltimore Aims to Make Schools Even More Like Prisons with Armed Police Patrols
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Forced Blood Draws, DNA Collection and Biometric Scans: What Country Is This?
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.