MD Cops Assault Man For Videotaping, 'You Don't Have Freedom of Speech'Chris | InformationLiberation
In this newly posted video, police in Towson, Maryland are seen threatening a man for videotaping, assaulting him physically, threatening him with arrest, demanding he leave, then demand he show them "respect."
The man protests, "I though I had freedom of speech here?"
"You don't," the cop tells him.
"You just lost it," he proclaims.
The man was fully within his rights, the officers on the other hand had no right to threaten him with false arrest, nor did they have the right to violently assault him for videotaping. They should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Chris runs the website InformationLiberation.com, you can read more of his writings here. Follow infolib on twitter here.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- VIDEO: Man Asks Cops To Stop Beating Woman, Cops Beat Him Instead
- Officer Admits Lying To Grand Jury To Cover Up Fellow Cop's Beating Of Cuffed Man
- Judge Who Took Kids from Off-Grid Family, Same Judge who Killed his Own Son and Wasn't Arrested
- Cop To Vet On Receiving End Of Bogus Raid: Investigating Things Beforehand Just Slows Us Down
- Ohio Cop Indicted for Murder, Body Cam Just Released Shows Him Kill Unarmed Man
- "I Can Pull Your A** Out of the F**kin Car" Power-Tripping Cop Didn't Know He Was on Video
- Drivers, Beware: The Costly, Deadly Dangers of Traffic Stops in the American Police State
- Dallas County Cop Arrested After Surveillance Video Shows Him Shoplifting Several Times in Uniform
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.