Hero Cop Takes On 2-Yr-Old In His CareChris | InformationLiberation
Here's another one of those "heroes in uniform" that keeps us so safe.
MOBILE, Alabama -- The Prichard police officer arrested Friday and charged with aggravated child abuse is believed to have attacked a 2-year-old girl multiple times while she stayed with him over the summer, according to the Mobile County Sheriff's Office.AL.com reports the officer had previously faced charges for shooting his neighbors dog with a .22 rifle as it was returning to its home after playing with some neighborhood children. AL.com notes Pearman "was set to go before a jury on March 22, 2010; however, the charge was instead dismissed with conditions."
Bryan Aadam Pearman, 24, has been charged with one count of aggravated child abuse in the case, a felony with a maximum sentence of 20 years.
Investigators say the 2-year-old victim sustained multiple injuries, including reported head injuries and bruising, while she was staying with Pearman over the summer, said Sgt. Joe Mahoney of MCSO.
"The injuries were consistent with really going above and beyond, you know, like a pat on the butt," Mahoney said. "I mean, what can a 2-year-old do to deserve that?"
Pearman joined the Prichard Police Department in October 2011. He graduated from the police academy in July 2012, according to posts to his social media page.
One year later, on July 30, a woman called the Child Advocacy Center to report Pearman had abused her 2-year-old daughter. The child's mother reported the suspected abuse after she and her daughter were reunited, Mahoney said.
"The investigation took a while, but the child was placed back with her mother and that gave us time to really strengthen our case," Mahoney said.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Video of Man's Police Interaction Exposes Vast Conspiracy -- This is Why You Always Film Police
- Cop Assaults Man for Filming Brutality, Stomps Phone to Destroy Evidence — Video Survived
- Cop Confronts Open Carry Activist for Engaging in Constitutional 'Crap,' 'Bullsh*t'
- Cops Promoted Despite Video of Them Severely Beating Peaceful Mentally Ill Man with Hands Up
- Senior Citizen Held at Gunpoint, Forced to Remove Clothes in Public, Jailed, for Driving Classic Car
- Baltimore Aims to Make Schools Even More Like Prisons with Armed Police Patrols
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Forced Blood Draws, DNA Collection and Biometric Scans: What Country Is This?
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.