Jeff Berwick: It's better to be a year or two early than a day too lateYouTube
Apr. 09, 2013
1.Trump is Right: GOP Debate Audience is Packed Full Of Republican Donors
2.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
3.Paul Joseph Watson And Stefan Molyneux On The Real Agenda Behind The Migrant Crisis
4.Making InformationLiberation Great Again!
5.Hillary Clinton Suggests She Can't Be Part Of The Establishment Because She Is A Woman
6.Texas Appeals Court Slams Forced DUI Blood Draw
7.'Multicultural Toilets' For 'Global Defecation' Seek to Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
8.Code 291: Swedish Police Cover-Up Thousands of Crimes Involving "Refugees"
9.Crewe Residents Accuse Police and School of Covering Up Abuse, Rape Threats by Migrant Kids
10.22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far in 2016 Is Just The Beginning
Jeff Berwick is interviewed by Thomas Pochari on World Affairs Daily
- The unsustainability of the financial system
- The growing number of people learning Austrian economics
- Are the financial string pullers stupid or evil?
- The world changing power of the internet
- The booming Chilean economy
- The public indoctrination system
- Jeff's arrest in the US