Analysis posted May 25 2012, 4:46 AM Category: Commentary Source: InformationLiberation Print

Is Mexico the new Land of the Free?

Chris | InformationLiberation

Flashback: American 'illegals' in MexicoIs illegal immigration on the southern border about to turn the opposite way? It's already come to a standstill thanks to the U.S. government collapsing the economy, if people find themselves agreeing with Jeff Berwick of The Dollar Vigilante, we may start to see a mass migration south.

In this interview with Adam Kokesh, Jeff tells Adam, despite what you may have heard, mexico is much more free than the U.S.

One of the more interesting reasons he cites for their increased freedom is *because* of rampant government corruption. Rather than pay hundreds of dollars for a traffic ticket and possibly be forced to appear in court and go through a bureaucratic mess, you just pay off the cop who pulled you over directly, slip a 20 dollar bill to the cop with your passport/ID and you'll be on your way in no time. Try the same with a cop in the U.S. who makes over $150,000 a year and you'll find yourself in a very different situation.

Apparently, all drugs are legal, it's just drug trafficking which is illegal. Additionally, people can drink any time they want, there's no 'closing time' until the last bar patron has left.

Also, at least where Jeff is in Acapulco, they have blazingly fast high speed internet.

Jessie Ventura has already fled to Mexico, I have to say it seems quite tempting.

[Discussion starts at 9:00]

See this article: Mexican Police vs. U.S. Police

- Ranchers vs. Regulators: The Clark County Range War
- Bundy, the Senecas and Fighting for Sovereignty
- Tax Day: What Kind of "Civilization" Are We Paying For?
- Justice Should be Blind, Not Crazy
- US Supreme Court Endorses Involuntary Servitude
- The Disturbing Truth Behind Your Next Income Tax Return
- Gun-Control Madness
- America's Liar in Chief

Posted: May 25 2012, 7:07 PM

6464 Ever seen the movie "Fortress"?

Posted: May 25 2012, 7:57 PM

Nope, DLing it now, looks great (and quite appropriate)! Here it is on YouTube for anyone who is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RYYrtQS7N0
L.S.

Posted: May 26 2012, 12:57 PM

how would one compare life in a concentration like america vs life in mexico, where sun worship, human sacrifice, and occult rituals are openly practiced?

life as a detainee vs life as human bait (i know, a contradiction, we're all human bait)

jessie ventura is a liar/politician/actor. he fled to mexico, because too many people (real people, not puppets) know what he is.

mexico is NOT more free than the u.s. (if you'd like to hear from some migrants, i can have some respond on this thread). the only difference is mexicans call their government 'the cartel' wheras americans still call theirs 'government."

...."they have blazingly fast high speed internet."

to all of you who haven't realized, this is an occult message passed in plain sight. hence, 'the matrix adheres in mexico.'
Keudo

Posted: May 27 2012, 10:38 AM

It's occult to say a beach area that acts a resort for people who want vacation to a beautiful area has fast internet?

As for the 'human sacrifice/occult worship/blahblahblah' B.S. you are spewing, human sacrifice - if practiced at all - is practiced by a very small minority of people who kidnap from small villages, and rarely. Stories about 'human sacrifice' crop up rarely - and the few times it has happened? yeah, the cult was caught and removed.

Sun worship? You do know that the christian religion in the U.S. stole many of its tenants from Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian, and other middle eastern religions - many of which worshiped the sun as the 'head god' or even the 'one god', right? No? Well, bully for you.

As for Jessie Ventura - who gives a damn anymore?

And for just regular (i use this term loosely) occult practices, the U.S.A. has plenty of cults and pagan religions that practice 'occult' styling, so that argument is also rather stupid.

Pretty sure Chris isn't advocating people turn into cult followers - he's simply pointing out that yes - Mexico is more free than us. I don't see people in Mexico being tased to death by cops - and the one time I went there (senior trip, wooo) we were smoking marijuana on the beach, in plain view of cops and others, without harassment. The one time we were pulled over for speeding, the cop let us off with a warning when he saw we were just some kids on a summer vacation, and he even gave us a couple places we could go for some parties and what he called 'fun times, yeah?'.

Mexico isn't as bad as everyone wants to paint it. Most emigrants come from poor villages or drug-war devastated cities, or from El Salvador where the economy is in tatters. The rest of Mexico is vibrant and successful, and yes - I might rather live there than in the U.S.A. anymore.

My only problem is I like cold, snowy winters!
Willie

Posted: May 27 2012, 2:28 PM

81165 @ Keudo : read this article,very enlightening

Posted: May 27 2012, 7:01 PM

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are human sacrifice on a grander scale than any cult in Mexico can even dream of. I'd rather risk it with some Mexican cult vs an imperialist dying empire with the biggest military in the world, the cult doesn't have drones which can kill anyone anywhere in the world on the order of their "Dear Leader."

I'm surprised you like cold winters, I hate them myself, I fiend to surf all day but here in Maryland I can only go to the beach in summer. I'm planning on moving to Florida in the interim, I want to get Irish citizenship and depending on how things develop I'll be off to Mexico or Costa Rica, unfortunately CR doesn't have very good internet from what I've heard, so that could be a problem. I like development and if Mexico is a nicer place to live I could see going there despite the horror stories (which btw, constantly happen in America as well, it's just never talked about and viewed as an anomaly). I wouldn't want to go to Acapulco because I've heard the surf is bad and or dangerous, I think I might prefer somewhere like Puerto Escondido or Cabo, but like Jeff says you just have to go there to see what you like.

The problem is America could get so much worse as the economy continues to collapse, there is the potential for the police state to get even worse once "services" get cut and the plebs start to revolt. If I was to analyze America as a stock, the upside potential is minimal while the downside potential is huge, you could say it's like Facebook's IPO! :)
Keudo

Posted: Jun 06 2012, 6:48 PM

I would do Greenland, Norway, Scandinavia, Ireland sounds cool, but the cold is a bit mild for me. Canada would be a possible for me, but a friend of mine moved there a few years ago and said it's not as great as it could be.

I don't see the U.S.A. recovering quickly from the economic downturn, and taking even longer to fix the issues caused by political animosity and the greed exhibited by too many leaders.

I have to look at employment options, though. I'm an unskilled worker, other than holding a Class A Commercial Driver's license, and driving full sized freight trucks across the country. I'm not sure of the demand for truckers in the nations I would aim for, but hopefully there's something out there that I can use my experience for.

I'm getting tired of America and the bullshit.

Posted: Nov 15 2013, 4:37 PM

189237 I moved to Mexico 13 years ago. Best decision Iíve ever made. I will never go back to the US. I found real freedom and happiness.