55 Reasons to Abolish the Policeby Andy Wright
Abolish the Cops
Feb. 16, 2011
1.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
2.Paul Joseph Watson And Stefan Molyneux On The Real Agenda Behind The Migrant Crisis
3.Hillary Clinton Suggests She Can't Be Part Of The Establishment Because She Is A Woman
4.Texas Appeals Court Slams Forced DUI Blood Draw
5.'Multicultural Toilets' For 'Global Defecation' Seek to Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
6.Retired Cop Gets Taste Of Police State After Officers Bust In, Assault Him
7.Code 291: Swedish Police Cover-Up Thousands of Crimes Involving "Refugees"
8.NYPD Cop Wins $15m After Fellow Cops Falsely Arrested & Beat Him At His Daughter's Birthday
9.Crewe Residents Accuse Police and School of Covering Up Abuse, Rape Threats by Migrant Kids
10.NYPD Cop, Whose Job Was to Bust Prostitutes, Exposed as a Pimp in Massive Sex Trafficking Ring
With so much vicious police brutality today I thought I would jot down some reasons why I think we would be better off without the cops.
Some people believe cops are necessary. They think they serve and protect the people and most cops are good aside from a few bad apples. Many think cops are a necessary evil and are convinced that if there were no cops there would be chaos. With nearly everything being illegal today and militarized cops abusing, brutalizing, electrocuting, imprisoning, shooting or killing all those who do not comply with hundreds of thousands if not millions of laws, that is what I call chaos.
1. COPS ARE ABOVE THE LAW People say that some cops think they are above the law. This is not true. All cops know they are above the law. When you see brutality by the cops ask yourself what would happen if someone without a badge did the same crime. You will see that hardly and punishment or costs are ever brought against a cop. They know there is next to no punishment for them and with their buddies always ready to cover for them they literally get away with theft, vicious assaults, torture and murder. Then it is the people who are forced to pay the cop’s victim’s restitution.
2. COPS CAN KIDNAP THEIR VICTIMS They beat, tazer, spray chemicals on and then arrest their victims. Then they charge them with disorderly conduct, disobeying a lawful order or the mysteriously lone charge of resisting arrest without violence. Catch all charges for anyone who disobeys their barking orders. Arrest is a punishment and the cops use it as such. They are the judge, jury and executioner. If someone does not bow down to them immediately they quickly threaten them with arrest.
THE PUNISHMENT OF ARREST3. COPS ARE MILITARIZED Flat tops, sunglasses, body armor, hand guns, shot guns, rifles, pepper spray, tazers and tanks. Cops are more worried about how to get the next weapon against us then they are about protecting anyone. They refer to us as “civilians” as if we are in a war zone.
4. WE ARE THEIR ENEMIES Cops are trained to treat all people as a threat. In their eyes that makes us their enemy.
5. COPS DO NOT KEEP US SAFE This myth gives people a false sense of security. They not only cannot protect you they have no obligation to. See Warren vs DC.
6. COP’S JOBS ARE TO HARASS AND TAX THE PEOPLE They drive around and hide all day pulling people over and collecting money needed to support the government that pays them. The people they tax in this manner have hurt no one. It does not serve public safety to keep drivers controlled and in fear. They are revenue generators. They chase people down with their guns and demand money.
7. COPS DO NOT PREVENT CRIME People think we need cops to keep gangs from taking over. If that were true then we would not have constantly increasing gang memberships, 50,000 a year over the last decade. The cops are really nothing more than a street gang with badges. Creating a violent street gang to deal with street gangs obviously doesn’t work.