YouTube Censors Marijuana Question In Obama Interview
Yes, questions about marijuana were the most popular in the CitizenTube voting Monday afternoon.
But YouTube, in a gutless move, decided at the last minute not to present the highest ranked questions to the President.
Initial reports that the President had ignored the marijuana questions were inaccurate; YouTube took pot, the top vote getter, out of the running.
President Obama never even got an opportunity to answer the most popular question of all.
If they were going to ignore the questions that got the most votes, then why, exactly, did YouTube ask viewers to go to the trouble of voting? And why did they go through the motions of counting those votes, if they were good for bupkis, nada, zilch?
- Trump Surveillance State Will Combat Islam
- Obama Claims ISIS "Contained" Day Before Paris Attacks
- Cabal of Corruption Alleged at Bagram Air Base
- Roger Stone: Bill Clinton is a Cosby-Like Sexual Predator
- Former French President, Nicolas Sarkozy, a Suspect After 680 Kilos of Cocaine Found On Private Jet
- Donald Trump Tears John Kasich Apart During Debate
- P. Diddy Abandons "Vote or Die" Movement, Says Voting Is A "Scam"
- Ben Carson Says He's Against Marijuana Legalization, Would "Intensify" War On Drugs
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.