Article posted Sep 10 2009, 3:53 PM Category: Resistance Source: Infowars Print

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

This is getting a lot of news coverage.

The entire globalist agenda is almost single handedly held up as a result of the official myth of 9/11, I talk to a lot of people who still have never heard much about 9/11, I remember a while back some poll said how many Americans don't even remember what year the attacks occurred, they want people to think it is "old news" and "who cares." This is putting a whole new angle on it all though because it is pressuring Obama to do something about it. It is going to create a lot of vitriol in the establishment media (it already has) and that is a good thing because 9/11 is so easily debunked. Whenever I show people WTC7 the majority of people to this day do not even know it existed. - Chris, IL

Charlie Sheen addresses the President about 9/11 in a special video message, shortly after releasing his "20 Minutes with the President," specifically addressing 20 key points that need to be answered by a truly independent investigation.

Sheen's message is a call to action, not only for President Obama to address the pertinent issues, but for activists everywhere to pressure their representatives and leaders, wherever they may be, to 'be on the right side of history' and take back the country through peaceful revolution and true grassroots dissent.

READ MORE:

Twenty Minutes with the President - http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president/

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up - http://www.infowars.com/charlie-sheen-requests-meeting-with-obama-over-911-cover-up/

Latest Resistance
- This Citizen Gives a Cop a Taste of What Police Harassment Feels Like
- Snowden: 'If I End Up In Chains In Guantanamo I Can Live With That'
- The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz
- Georgia Deputy Surprises Us All By Respecting Constitution
- Bill Maher & Iraq Vet Accuse Glenn Greenwald Of Helpin' The Terrorists
- Lynne and Dick Cheney Confronted on Torture Program
- Glenn Greenwald "Of All The People I Know The One That Is Most At Peace & Happiest Is Edward Snowden"
- Thug Sucker-Punches Convenience Store Owner, Proceeds To Get His A** Beat

Comments 1 - 20 of 29 Add Comment Page of 2 >

Posted: Sep 10 2009, 4:09 PM

6615 Aj is not the truth movement. I fail to understand why you qualify increased media coverage as a positive leap forward for understanding the facts of that day. Jones' handlers collaborate with this Sheen screwball to further disqualify a factual investigation of 9/11. Two kooks now to intentionally make the movement look bad. Controlled opposition. PASS.

Posted: Sep 10 2009, 4:13 PM

I don't agree, AJ has done and continues to do a ton of great work.

I wrote an article a while back which applies to this same subject:

I said specifically why I felt the way I felt, most people I talk to about 9/11 do not even know what WTC7 is to this day. They are shocked to see the video of it. I think you really need to reconsider who your enemies are.

Posted: Sep 10 2009, 4:21 PM

Most people are too preoccupied with work and paying bills to actually get online and start doing actual research, maybe because you are more acclimated to actually reading news online you don't really see it as much, the reality is though most people do not even read. Video games, sports, facebook, etc. take up the vast majority of the average person's time. It only takes a few links to see some real truth online, how they get there isn't that significant.

I remember reading some Icke thing about 9/11 many years ago and liking the stuff about 9/11 but unsure about the whole alien thing. It was bad to mix the two, yes, it delayed my waking up process, but regardless in the full spectrum it was rather insignificant and I am grateful to have at least been exposed to alternative ideas. (I had never heard anything alternative about 9/11 before randomly finding that article online)

Posted: Sep 10 2009, 4:32 PM

6615 I like the architect and engineers because they are an authority on the matter of bulding design and loads / stresses and such.

AJ is not an authority on anything but being a loud mouth agitator. I repeat, controlled opposition.

Enemies you say? I am not interested in making enemies.

too busy to research, I agree. A major setback to egalitarian society..we are all specialists but dependent on eachother to fulfil our roles.

AJ specializes in leading lambs to a slaughter. In my opinion, he is radicalizing American citizens against their best interest and ultimately to be crushed in self fulffiling prohecy..that is physical altercation with superior military might.

Where is the link to passive resistance? The survivalist white supremacist enclaves of Idaho eat his tripe up with a spoon and it is very dangerous.

As for his good work..let's talk aboutt he truman syndrome and the people he unhinges..recall FBI agitator exposed the other day...white supremacist Hal Turner. same MO.
mr chombee

Posted: Sep 10 2009, 6:11 PM

21742
The anonymous poster above obviously has issues with Alex Jones! It is true that Alex Jones has a 'colorful personality' and this helps him be liked and successful. He is very popular.

I have heard his radio program and he seems like a decent guy to me. I've certainly never heard him advocate violence.

But please try and discuss the message and not the messenger (who is Charlie Sheen, anyway).

So, would it really be acceptable to dismiss the previous false flags as 'in the past'? Obviously this line of reasoning could be extended to 911 itself..

Good to see WTC7 in there, but not so sure about the Pentagon.. could it really be a 'trap'? It's tempting to think the perps would have played that ace by now..

Posted: Sep 10 2009, 6:44 PM

6615 Yes, Mr. Chombee you are less than anonymous and devoid of personal issue. What was I thinking keeping my name a secret, I appreciate that Chris will continue to conceal my IP addy.

You are willfully distorting my statement. My premise, AJ is an agitator / a loud mouth with a bullhorn. He does not pull the triggers or actively pursue violent means. However, his aim is to inspire it in listeners / vievers who lack the capacity for restraint from lashing out at the world.

Do you deny the propensity for violence in American culture? The pervasive influence of videogames and horror movies, better yet organized religion or a study of our history. Tell me we are not a uniquely violent culture and I will call you a liar.

I am one who supports a proper investigation of 9/11. AJ mixes a bit of good information with paranoid delusional, thereout to get ya, get them before they get you, lunacy that inspires the Timmoth McVeighs of the world to kill innocent people. I am not playing that game and I call it as I see it.

He is no better than a NeoCon who tells us that the terrorist hate us for our freedom. AJ's methods are no service to personal liberty. He is a diservice to the truth movement. We would be better of reading and studying the philosophical concept of liberty; that letting some clown tell us how it is. The maxim, "only you can be your own liberator" comes to mind.

I found this link to [url=http://www.spirituallysmart.com/sheen.html]Sheen, Martin.[/url].but the apple does not fall far from the tree.
I_Am_The_Walrus

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 3:23 AM

203217 I have a question that no one seems to be asking:

How many of the journalists who covered 9/11 and cast any questions or doubts in any way and/or questioned the Bush Administration on television are still living or working in the industry?

Watch the video again and look at all the ones who are no longer with us.

Interesting.

But just a question.

As for Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen.
I respect them both. They are doing what so few are willing to do.
Ask questions.
I_Am_The_Walrus

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 3:28 AM

203217 Oh, Mr. Sheen, and here is another question to ask the Puppet Pres.: What have you, Mr. President Obama (et al) done about the National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD 51 and the Homeland Security Presidential Directive/GSPD-20?

Are they still on the books?
Are you the NEW Dictator?

Just more questions.

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 6:11 AM

About Sept. 11, 2001

Fifty questions on 9/11
By Pepe Escobar

My favorite question.
21) How come a substantial number of REPUTED ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS are adamant that the official narrative simply does not explain the largest structural collapse in recorded history (the Twin Towers) as well as the collapse of WTC building 7, which was not even hit by a jet?

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 6:18 AM

OOOOPS Link is Fifty questions on 9/11
By Pepe Escobar
here:http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/KI11Ak02.html

South Tower Coming Down

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 6:28 AM

This is not a picture of a BUILDING collapsing. Its a picture of A HUMAN BIENG, A WOMAN, A PERSON, caught in the tower.

Are we going to deny these dear people who died in the towers the truth?

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 6:40 AM

And there is something we can do about this.

OPERATION BLACKOUT by World911Truth.org
On April 3rd, 2009 one of the most important and explosive scientific paper was released by scientists from 3 countries.

The paper is entitled “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” and demonstrates that unignited explosive residues were found in the dust of the World Trade Center collapse. This highly advanced nano-size explosive called nanothermite, which is not made in a cave in Afghanistan but rather in US defense contractor labs, could be responsible for the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 on September 11, 2001.

This information is not to be taken lightly. It could change the official story of 9/11 entirely.

And although this paper was recently handed to Vice President Joe Biden, to White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs and to several Congresspeople, on record and on video (thanks to WeAreChange), no one in the White House or Congress seems to think these findings are important. Moreover, no major media has ever reported on this story other than a few media in Denmark and Russia.

This is unacceptable and the blackout surrounding the nanothermite paper in the mainstream media needs to stop now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therefore, on September 11th, 2009, we will launch a worldwide campaign called Operation Blackout with one major goal MORE....

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 6:42 AM

ooos, geez I keep forgetting to add link

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 7:59 AM

From a Quote of the Day
"I have no investment in causing controversy," he said. "I am happy to avoid it if that's where the SCIENCE leads us."

The SCIENCE of nano thermite

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 8:14 AM

Oh, you want to investigate?

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 8:24 AM

If a kitty cat can investigate a box and open it you can investigate 9/11 and open the truth.

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 8:27 AM

hmm. Last video starts in the middle. Try this

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 8:57 AM

Investigate 9/11 before its too late.

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 9:09 AM

No treats from Obama

Posted: Sep 11 2009, 9:19 AM

Excuse me, adults are talking
Comments 1 - 20 of 29 Page of 2 >