Article posted Jun 30 2008, 11:26 PM Category: Occult Source: Google Video Print

Shadows in Motion

"...there is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House...I mean the secret societies...It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal, that a great part of Europe - the whole of Italy and France and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries - is covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads. And what are their objectives? They do not want constitutional goverment; they do not want ameliorated institutions... they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the present owners of the soil and put an end to ecclesiastical establishments. Some of them may go further..."
- Benjamin Disraell in the House of Commons, July 14th, 1856

Latest Occult
- U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
- CNN Hunts Down Freemasons in U.S. Government (video)
- Freemasons await Dan Brown novel 'The Lost Symbol'
- ‘Blood Oath’ Sealed Stanford Deal, Court Is Told
- Georgia freemasons at loggerheads over admission of black man to lodge
- Hannity - What is the Illuminati? (5/15/09)
- Geronimo's descendants demand return of 'stolen' remains
- Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: Obama is a LightWorker - an Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being

dave

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 6:54 PM

Consider that US constitution, the bit people are supposed to remember and have such affection for, the preamble:

<We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.>

When you hear the government say they are giving liberty to a nation this means conquer. When they say they are taking democracy to a nation they mean mob rule and they are the mob. Words are symbols, their meanings can be twisted.

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 7:39 PM

2462 Dave
>>>I believe in self sovereignty, I wouldn't call that an ism or politics, I call it the truth. <<<

There was someone going around talking/teaching about the "truth."
His book: "Truth is a Pathless Land."
His name was Jiddhu Krishnamurti. He said (If I remember correctly) that not one understood what he said.
However I think you speak of the truth in the realm of "knowledge."
Krishnamurti's truth is beyond "knowledge."

Perhaps you will have better results.

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 7:51 PM

2462 Dave
>>>The meaning of words has significance, twisted they become propaganda. I think on this site there has been coverage of maritine law, what permissions are granted to visitors by sea is called liberty (hence the location of the statue of liberty), the 'person' being the corporate entity through which the rights of an individual are taken. Right there in those words is the whole con in this this contract between the US and UK corporations allowing ownership and trade of people.<<<

Occult World Of Commerce - Pt.1

Longer video:
The Occult World of Commerce - Jordan Maxwell and Whitney

These video are exactly what you talking about.

dave

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 7:56 PM

Many thanks for the links, Jordan Maxwell had quite some knowledge and the mentor of many others. To add something to the reading list, it is one thing having a government but it makes it rather issue to steal a nation outright.

<Toward British Union, a World State, and International Strife
REMARKS of HON. J. THORKELSON OF MONTANA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Monday, August 19.1940
Mr. THORKELSON. Mr. Speaker, In order that the American people may have a clearer understanding of those who over a period of years have been undermining this Republic, in order to return it to the British Empire, I have inserted in the RECORD a number of articles to prove this point. These articles are entitled "Steps Toward British Union, a World State, and International Strife." This is part I, and in this I include a hope expressed by Mr. Andrew Carnegie, in his book entitled "Triumphant Democracy." In this he expresses himself in this manner:
"Let men say what they will, I say that as surely as the sun in the heavens once shone upon Britain and America united, so surely
is it one morning to rise, to shine upon, to greet again the reunited states—the British-American Union."
This statement is clear, and the organizations which Mr. Carnegie endowed have spent millions in order to bring this
about. This thing has been made possible by scholarships, exchange professors, subsidies of churches, subsidies of educational institutions; all of them working for the purpose of eliminating Americanism as was taught once in our schools and to gradually exchange this for an English version of our history.
These organizations were organized to bring about a British union, a union in which the United States would again become a part of the British Empire...>

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 8:01 PM

2462 Dave
>>>I call it the truth. <<<

I just remembered. I saw a video about 9/11 truth and the guys said:
"There is no constituency for truth."

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 8:09 PM

70152 Dave, with all of your knowlegde you must be older than me (one month short of 47 yrs) so I respect you and I mean no ill-will - I'm only after the truth as are you. This is the nature of queries...I hope you understand...that said then are you a Utopian Idealist? Your scenario at the White House assumes that people are upright and motivated by the good of humanity - sounds socialistic...and your points about the Constitution mean that you believe that the mere existence of a constitution/laws/mores implies that people will be enslaved to the system? Correct? I teach high school and several years ago the anarchy symbol was popular and I started a discussion about what anarchy would like; what would society be like without someone/thing in control. It sounds great, one big life-long Woodstock experience, but after a week of looting the grocery stores people will become hungry and they will look for food and if hungry enough they may not politely ask for it; if they desire sex and happen upon a lone person they, with enough force, will get what they want. Surely, you can see this...
dave

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 9:15 PM

<Dave, with all of your knowlegde>
I would like to make it clear I am a fool, though trying to be less of one. I was born in '62, I have some years experience at being a fool. I will put what I consider to be practical points, I am very interested in your views, discussion is so much missing.

Looting the stores is such an unstable condition it cannot persist, such mayhem is so destructive, it destroys itself though I have seen it orchestrated in order to increase the powers of state. I quoted I think here an example, the Brixton riots in South London. The press were threatened by the police and turned away but I had a friend who was a keen photographer so I took him down the high street. Amongst an army of police we were the only two members of the public, the police had started a riot and got their riot patrols (a key step to military police).

Orchestrations now are advanced, food production and distribution is being destroyed in Britain and America, it was not the public that were doing this. Shortage creates mayhem, the world is controlled by controlling all supplies and creating shortages. Britain steals Iraq and the price of oil rises, something of a contradiction to some!

The constitution was something I spoke of not in terms of what people believed it to be but for what I viewed it really was; a fraud. That isn't to suggest Americans embrace it or abandon it but to help them think for themselves rather than consider something as true just because it is 'common knowledge'.

The law is built on word games where words have two meanings, one to people and one to law. Only licensed operators are allowed to practice law that the con is protected, I suggest that is self evident as why should someone not be allowed to appoint their own defense?

I had no idea at all about law but I am a little wiser now having taken legal advice in the US and UK. In reading constitutions and rights I look for caviats, sometimes exceptions are added for a nation at war for example, the elites tend to play their internal games and I suspect some war was properly declared and never declared over. In my lifetime America has always been at war. In the Human Rights Act talked of in the UK, it makes it sound like it defines unalienable rights but the government has broken all the key rights which years later result in a fine which the taxpayer pays for. That is correct, a public claim is trespass. If one reads the rights from the legal perspective rather than enshrining the right to life the opposite is true.

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 10:46 PM

70152 I guess where I'm coming from is that all that is said about government and it's corruption is only due to the fact that it's been hijacked/ Government isn't the problem then, it's what it's become. As you've shared in other postings, we have the same situation as in Ancient Rome - give them bread and entertainment and the people will not care if their rights are taken away. I understand about false flags, pincer strategies, the dialectical process, divide and conquer, dumbing-down, artificial shortages, voluntary brainwashing via the media, GM foods, vaccinations that do more harm than good...all symptoms of a people who have allowed themselves to be duped - unsuspecting victims. How could anyone have seen this coming? Truly diabolical. It's a small miracle that people like ourselves can see through this Kantian filter and who have the ability to see that there is life outside of Plato's cave...
...getting late in the states (or is it the colonies?) gotta go. Could you give an example from the constitution of the double meaning of words - which, inparticular?
dave

Posted: Jul 07 2008, 11:11 PM

<Your scenario at the White House assumes that people are upright and motivated by the good of humanity - sounds socialistic>
It would have seem I didn't explain myself well. If I had my eyes shut and kept walking into a wall I might look where I was going in future. History was not a subject I was interested in but I intended it of practical benefit to try to make sense of how we got here that we do see where things are heading. The mind of a child is often uncluttered and perhaps if you took students to the White House as a museum for example listing the promises made and broken, it is perhaps reasonable to consider those students would ask you why people accepted so many lies that the same problems kept recycling whilst things got worse and worse.

I don't consider it utopian to suggest the murder and mayhem going on is unnatural. Mankind functions well by cooperating and this is natural amongst humans, other species and inter-species. From what I read not even elitist Darwin believed mankind's survival was based on survival of the fittest.

<if they desire sex and happen upon a lone person they, with enough force, will get what they want. Surely, you can see this...>
Law is a lethal weapon, the DOJ is the core power transfer mechanism, rape and murder are actively encouraged by the state and they know this from their own research. When I was a kid a murder was a huge news story, it was not something people seemed to have a tendancy for so it seldom happened.

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 6:38 AM

6630 Dave

I scrolled through (I scroll through very long documents) and found "Masons" mentioned. Not sure what to make of it.

REMARKS
of
HON. J. THORKELSON
OF MONTANA
I N THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Tuesday, August 20,1940

PAGE 13

Mr. THORKELSON. Mr. Speaker, under leave to extend
my own remarks in the RECORD, I include an article issued
by the Imperial Fascist Union, of London, England.
I shall not comment on this article except to say that the
reference to Masonry, no doubt, refers to the. Grand Orient Masonry and not to the English-American Masons as we
know them in the United States.

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 7:10 AM

6630 Here he mentions " "Novus Ordo Seclorum." or New World Order.

page13

Mr. Speaker, the information contained in this booklet is
important at this time, particularly in view of the fact that
the pro-English groups in the United States are now working
in close cooperation with world internationalist organizations.
Before 1917, foreign influence came mainly from Anglo-
American groups. Since the World War, these groups have
been fortified by the international financiers and the internationalists,
or the so-called minority group. The pressure
is therefore more than double, for combined, these groups
control all avenues of communication and are now using
them to further their plan of British domination to establish
a world federation of states.
Let me call your attention to the fact that on the reverse
of the great seal of the United States, which appears on our
dollar bills, you will find the exact symbol of the British-
Israel world federation movement. This symbol is also carried
on literature of other organizations promoting a world
government and a world religion. At the bottom of the
circle surrounding the pyramid, you will find the wording:
"Novus Ordo Seclorum." It was this new order that was
advocated by Clinton Roosevelt several hundred years ago;
recently in Philip Dru, and now followed by the Executive.
Do you not think, as good American people, that the administration
has gone far from constitutional government, when
there is inscribed a symbol on the reverse of our great seal,
that advocates a new order? Yes, an order which means the
destruction of our Republic as formulated in the Constitution of the United States.
It may also interest you to know that this contemplated
"Union Now," as advocated by Clarence Streit, will be under
the control of Great Britain, and is a movement to return the
United States as a colony in the British Empire. Should we
become a part of this union, our traditional rights and liberties
will be lost, and we will have no greater status than an
English possession. This was the dream of Cecil Rhodes and
Andrew Carnegie, when the latter wrote his book, Triumphant
Democracy, in 1893.

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 7:13 AM

6630 Dave

I AM A WALRUS....

In this section of the Congressional Report "walrus" is mentioned.
Is this the "walrus" in the famous Beatles song, "I am a walrus?"

page 22
Yankee is a deadly assassin, worse than a rattlesnake. Yankee is
awfully brave, especially when it is 20 to 1. Yankee does not care
to fight with his fists. The American police are no more fitted for
police than a barrel; they bear a resemblance to a walrus on end.

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 7:17 AM

6630 Dave
BBC News in America

I remember when radio news was an American broadcast.

I noticed now that we now have news programs from England, the BBC news show.

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 8:12 AM

68220 "...it was not something people seemed to have a tendancy for so it seldom happened..." Surely this was because (some) people were afraid of possible sanctions - i.e. jail. I know you know this but my point is that to advocate no laws/government because these have been abused seems a bit reactionary and unrealistic. There will always be people who want control/power - they always have. If you take away the spiritual/religious aspect...man...what a meaningless life...so as we say in the states we try to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. I understand what you are advocating...I would love a harmonious existence with my fellow humans. But I believe that we are fallen/broken beings. I believe that the only way to make sense out of this mess (because it will always exist) is my belief in Christ. Jesus was the ONLY prophet/religious leader who claimed to be God. He was either a biggest and most successfull nutcase in the history of the world, or he was exactly what he said he was. If people and governments and systems have abused this, then that is not His fault. His message was simple yet not easy. We can't just say that the NWO is in power and not offer people hope. My hope is in Jesus and I don't believe it's a copout
dave

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 10:08 AM

<Could you give an example from the constitution of the double meaning of words - which, inparticular?>
When I was interacting with officialdom I had a number of suprises. I thought I could read and was in a position to respond but from deep inside of me came a warning, not in words, but I sensed something was wrong so I sought legal advice. That advice was friendly and it came always in two parts, the legal situation which was in a form few people would understand at all and quite seperately in plain english that most human beings would understand. From the first 60 seconds, law clearly itself a double meaning. Had I not taken advice I could have failed as seemingly simple words were a trap (con), as I did take advice for example the home office barrister and the home office itself had to go into hiding; from what I have seen government is always hung by their own law.

I didn't seek legal advice on the prior comment, it was just a spur of the moment thought but the preamble to the consitution struck me as doublespeak. 'We the people', this is a statement made for the people not by them, the 'person' being the corporate asset on which commercial law is founded.

Prior to the constitution being put to the people an act had already been passed for the corporate debt of the United States. I understand the constitution itself was signed by a UK attorney in the usual spirit of monopoly.

The 'person' is a fictional entity stated into existence by a piece of paper. The occupants of America became enslaved to debt without rights and employing an army to see their taxes were collected. With this in mind it is worth reading the constitution again, it may read as if it sounds like representing the human inhabitants but the opposite is true.
dave

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 10:48 AM

<I guess where I'm coming from is that all that is said about government and it's corruption is only due to the fact that it's been hijacked Government isn't the problem then, it's what it's become.>
Constitution experts need to be treated with caution, experts tend to live in a narrow world. America was hijacked, but the problems are I suggest more fundamental than the hijack. All it needs for a contract is consent, this is assumed if people vote. I suggest the democracy con is self evident.

From a whole series of decryptions of law as programmer I rationalised the boolean as I term it. If the law exists the government is hung by it. These are issues I don't expect Ron Paul to tell people, the con automatically creates a conspiracy of scale which incriminates anyone that swears to uphold it.

It can happen in life that a human being can seek to gain from another at their expense and without their consent. This can happen if one surrenders judgement to another. Then knowledge is accumulated and hidden and so the game goes on. The name of this website is information liberation, the spirit of and the words themselves have been honoured here.

Words are but symbols, they can mean anything and you can pick any meaning you like. If one decides not to be bound by law that doesn't mean one has break the law without good reason. Some say all men are equal under law, typically a spokesman for the legal profession says that but no men are equal, we are different.
dave

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 10:56 AM

<There was someone going around talking/teaching about the "truth."
His book: "Truth is a Pathless Land."
However I think you speak of the truth in the realm of "knowledge.">
I have not read the book, I acknowledge your comment applies to most of my posts but I intended the quoted line as an exception.
dave

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 11:53 AM

<but my point is that to advocate no laws/government because these have been abused seems a bit reactionary and unrealistic.>
I wasn't advocating by intention, I hope people make their own determinations, that is what I was trying to assist by exposing the misdirection. The posts I view are realistic, they serve to point out that the law doesn't exist other than in a belief system. I wrote to the crown that it could be recorded that I was self sovereign, this is recognised as unalienable hence the fraudulent manner in which the law is constructed. The crown raised no objection (what objection could they possibly raise?). I had suspended rather than terminated authority so that I could activate the person should I have reason to wish to attend a court on this planet.

I posted on the issue in some detail as people are being assaulted using law, I considered it helpful to point out how this can be neutrallised, this can be done using the law or by stepping outside. There are traps, voting is one of them hence I raised the Ron Paul issue.

The US president himself used the 'standing' issue to avoid legal sanction. In the case of the crown I was recently in touch with someone who tried to submit evidence to the lady Di enquiry but was refused. He had come across evidence of the illegitimacy of the royals, that by their own word games (law) they are not royals and by law have no jurisdiction. With every prosecution being made by the crown and their having no right to rule is a point of significance though covered on this site somewhere was the 'donation' fraud by the Vatican that goes back yet further in time.

I am not seeking to determine what future there should be for anyone, I do though seek there should be one and that we pass on the choice. The British government so called is trying to bind future generations, something as it happens by law they are not allowed to do.

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 12:53 PM

68217 I met a guy in Biloxi, Mississippi who was very polished and educated...he had officially turned in his social security card on the basis that "legally" we don't have to have one. He already owned his own home. Life is very complicated without one, however. Much the same with taxes. Legally, Americans don't have to pay income tax, we do so however because of the threat of jail. I have a lot of respect for the man mentioned above (who by the way introduced me to Kombucha Tea - check it out on the web. It's very good.) I asked him if he would have done the same if he were married and had a family. He said "no". This is the dillema with which we face. I also saw a website about a guy who in the UK, perhaps Wales, who lived in what looked like something Bilbo Baggins' home. He was harassed in part because he was "different". He was completely off the grid. It was pretty cool. He raised animals and grew his own food. It's a dream to live this way, but again, when the s... hits the fan there will be roving bands of marauders. How would people protect themselves, then? Organizing. Who would be in charge? Back to square one.
dave

Posted: Jul 08 2008, 4:34 PM

<Who would be in charge? Back to square one.>
On the square? The authoritarian road is the road we are on. The cryptocracy is busy night and day destroying mankind, all life on earth and laying waste to the planet itself. To achieve that it requires a conspiracy of some magnitude as it requires in one form or another the consent of the human inhabitants. For a life form gifted with intelligence to author such self sabotage is worthy of some explanation. From the conspiracy document of british agent HG Wells (1939) this continues until the City of London is officially halted. Do you want someone in charge of you?

<The function of the law is not to provide justice or to preserve freedom. The function of the law is to keep
those who hold power, in power. – Gerry Spence>