Article posted Jun 06 2008, 5:33 AM Category: Resistance Source: Independent.ie Print

Corr brother says 9/11 'an inside job'

By Richie Taylor

CORRS guitarist Jim Corr has claimed that there was overwhelming evidence that the 9/11 attacks in America were carried out by "rogue elements" of US President George Bush's "neo-con administration".

In a rare intervention into the political arena, the male singer with The Corrs band came out against the Lisbon Treaty claiming that it is "tip-toe totalitarianism in the West".

In an interview with Matt Cooper on Today FM's 'Last Word', Corr made the case for voting 'No' to Lisbon, claiming it could introduce the death penalty to Ireland and contribute to a "new world order".

Corr's opposition is based on his three years "studying the New World Order which the European Union is a part of".

He said "the EU is a stepping stone towards a world government, they will merge it with the Asia Pacific Union, the African Union and the North American Union". The Lisbon Treaty itself will introduce "a scientific technocracy" to Europe which will erode national sovereignty.

Corr claimed that The Charter of Fundamental Rights allows for the introduction of the death penalty.

"It makes provision for the introduction to law for the death penalty in times of war or imminent threat of war.

"What we are seeing is tip-toe totalitarianism in the West with 9/11 the key to understanding this.

"When you study 9/11 it becomes very apparent... it was a staged terrorist attack, what they call a false flag operation."

Corr said overwhelming evidence suggests 9/11 "was carried out by rogue elements in the Bush neo-con administration".

Latest Resistance
- Citizen Pulls Over Cop, Demands ID, Gets It. Lets Cop Off with Verbal Warning
- D.C. Council Member Recommends Disarming the Police
- Should We Just Follow Orders? Rules of Engagement for Resisting the Police State
- The Death Of James Traficant
- Presence of Armed Citizen Prevented More Death Says Oklahoma County Sheriff
- Apple Will No Longer Unlock Most iPhones, iPads for Police, Even With Search Warrants
- Call the Anti-Police: Ending the State's "Security" Monopoly
- This Citizen Gives a Cop a Taste of What Police Harassment Feels Like

phaedra108

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 6:17 PM

Because someone from The Corrs would obviously know all about 9/11. Obviously, singing really really bad Irish music allows you to possess intimate knowledge of a terrorist attack on New York. Because, obviously, you are an expert if you have an opinion of any kind, no matter how deluded (this website works on this principle).

All of this is so so so ignorant. Desperately so. Schizophrenically so.

When I went to the dentist in WTC 7, why didn't I notice that the stairwell was full of plastic explosive? Answer: It was an empty stairwell. My dentist was relaxed. He didn't see any government operatives filling the stairwells with dynamite. He didn't pack up his business and run away (despite being Jewish). How did none of us see ANY of it??? Thousands and thousands of us?? After 1993, you think we would have learned, but why is no one referring to the bomb in 1993 as being placed by Bill Clinton's administration??? Was Bill bombing us??? You tell me.

Wait.... I have the answer... The buildings were built with all of the explosives built-in so they could be razed to the ground at any given time. Of course..... it's all making sense now.... Why didn't I understand that before? The Illuminati built those buildings with explosives intact, so that they could call forth the power of the Lizards and kill innocent people in the name of Islam! Of Course!!!!! All hail the Lizards. Let's all go to whatchamacallit Grove and dance with the satanist Lizards! Cool! Now the world makes sense to me.

You are all so very very very mislead and misguided. It makes me so depressed. Take your meds. Psychological illness is very serious.
dave

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 7:04 PM

Hi Phaedra, I figured counter-intelligence might be up.

The Lisbon Treaty is a pillar rather than a tip toe, a tip toe because the truth of it has been hushed up by such enterprises as the media. True, evidential yet you assault a messenger to try to damage the message and ignore this critical issue completely. You claimed to have researched Ireland on the premise this was of good cause. The truth was part of the same war but you left out all truth.

<Obviously, singing really really bad Irish music allows you to possess intimate knowledge of a terrorist attack on New York. Because, obviously, you are an expert if you have an opinion of any kind, no matter how deluded (this website works on this principle).>
Now insulting the website and without any reasoned basis to support the argument. An 'expert' is a common scam, in court it means the crown has approved the person to give opinion as a substitute to giving the public an explanation.

<All of this is so so so ignorant. Desperately so. Schizophrenically so.>
I wonder for what reason the term schizophrenia was created, it has certainly used as a means of suspressing truth by diagnosing the messenger as ill.
dave

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 7:12 PM

<How did the completely inept American government place millions of tons of explosives in 7 buildings over months and months without any of the 50,000 of us who worked there noticing?????? WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?????? WHY?>
Asked and answered and it was noticed by people that worked there.

<He didn't see any government operatives filling the stairwells with dynamite.>
I don't know that anyone alleged the buildings were blown up with dynamite, are you trying to think people should have seen an alarm clock with wires hanging out?
dave

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 7:21 PM

<How did none of us see ANY of it???>
It seems you do not see things that are invonvenient to the message you are trying to get across, as in this thread for example.

<Thousands and thousands of us??>
One of the disinformation games is to say where are the witnesses knowing full well what happens and did happen to people to approach the media with evidence.

<After 1993, you think we would have learned, but why is no one referring to the bomb in 1993 as being placed by Bill Clinton's administration??? Was Bill bombing us??? You tell me.>
The CIA apologised as the person they accused of being behind the bomb was disclosed as a CIA agent. Are you suggesting that was incompetence phaedra? I don't know what the outcome heard but the FBI were last time I heard trying to have tape recorded evidence of their complicity excluded from court.

<You are all so very very very mislead and misguided.>
You are trying to mislead and misguide, the pattern of conduct is concurrent with this being wilful. I would give different advice to people, not to be led or guided, set aside all information and opinion and do your own research and thinking.

<It makes me so depressed. Take your meds. Psychological illness is very serious.>
You are depressed and suggest the problem is other people's. You have made threats against people who disagree with you, that patterns to what George Bush is tasked to do.

I did offer to meet phaedra, if I had reason to believe you were independent and of your own mind I would then have considered having evidence shown to you.
phaedra108

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 7:32 PM

Dear Dave,

Wow. I don't even own an Aston Martin! Excellent. You can call me Bond. Jane Bond. I find it hysterically funny that people find a middle-aged parent some kind of mysterious government agent. I am SO not that person. It makes me laugh day and night. I keep expecting mysterious people to come to my house and borrow the baby's bottles or my house slippers, or something. This website amuses me to no end. Thanks to you for calling it to my attention. Without your careless comment about me last autumn, I might have never discovered it. Worlds within worlds.....

phaedra108

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 7:53 PM

Dear Dave,

Did Bill Clinton's administration bomb the WTC? Send me the links for clippings of the CIA apologizing for the 1993 bombings. No one sent anything at the time, and we were (obviously from my previous posts) working for the General Services Administration. That would be 'news' to me.

And how were the buildings blown up? If no one could see the explosives? Were they invisible? Your 'sources' who saw 'things' are not reliable. I ask you again, how did 50,000 people not notice the 'preparation' for what you suggest? None of the online resources have EVER answered this question properly. I know the truth, even if you (from the comfort of your home) think it's okay to pretend otherwise.

Your badly phrased ravings are not a good advertisement for your cause.
dave

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 7:59 PM

<I should think that you calling me 'counter-intelligence' is some kind of compliment?>
It was my assessment of what your posts amounted to as you are using tactics of disinformers.

<Wow. I don't even own an Aston Martin! Excellent. You can call me Bond. Jane Bond.>
As for the on screen James Bond I presume the car was real as I knew the chap that bought it. As for the real homicide crew, no idea what vehicles were owned.

<I find it hysterically funny that people find a middle-aged parent some kind of mysterious government agent. I am SO not that person. It makes me laugh day and night. I keep expecting mysterious people to come to my house and borrow the baby's bottles or my house slippers, or something. This website amuses me to no end. Thanks to you for calling it to my attention.>
First it depresses you then it amuses you and all in the space of a few minutes.

<Without your careless comment about me last autumn, I might have never discovered it. Worlds within worlds.....>
I can't remember what I said, I do remember commenting on your comments on the guardian, from memory you made a comment just before it closed. I was unable to respond there for that reason but I continued the discussion on the Internet.

<You didn't answer my question, though. I'm very disappointed. I'll ask that tedious question AGAIN. Why did none of the 50,000 of us who worked at WTC not notice the explosives??? Stop avoiding the question. WHY DID WE NOT NOTICE?>
I did answer your question, it was noticed, it is even reported on the Internet in such a manner that you will be able to find witnesses and talk to them yourself, I think one is quite near to you.

<Also, Schizophrenia needs to be properly treated. If you think it's okay to leave sufferers raving on the streets, you are very mistaken.>
I will avoid that one as it diverges from the core issues.

<And what is this 'critical issue' you talk about? If you have been under the influence of something, that's okay, but this late in the evening, you need to make more sense for me to understand you.>
As for on something, coffee yes. As for the issue, the treaty or rather and the story behind it.
dave

Posted: Jun 06 2008, 8:05 PM

<I do all my own thinking, thank you. Have you ever even been to New York? Do you want to pretend you could hold your own on this subject with me?>
I believe you made a threat against me if you were able to find me. I had offered you the opportunity to contact me and meet face to face for a chat, if I had considered it helpful evidence on 9/11 would have been brought in.

As for 9/11 I summed your views to myself as saying you worked in WTC 6 and because of that you are an authority on truth, and those that disagree with you have a mental problem or are unreliable even if they have evidence or are a witness. This is deployed in your posts through the tactics of disinformers, what is sometimes termed as counter-intelligence, that is what intelligence agencies do though they are far from unique in that practice.

<Your badly phrased>
Where my phrases are bad, that is quite likely through my incompetence and error.
dave

Posted: Jun 07 2008, 5:47 PM

<Also, Schizophrenia needs to be properly treated. If you think it's okay to leave sufferers raving on the streets, you are very mistaken. - Phaedra108>

another view from someone who I think is worldly wise and honest:

<During my psychiatric rotation I had a patient called Bruce, who had been diagnosed “paranoid schizophrenic”. I’d always thought schizophrenics simply
interpreted the illusion of life on this planet a bit more accurately than the rest of us and that there was nothing ‘wrong’ with them; au contraire, there might be something wrong with someone who would label another as ‘paranoid schizophrenic’. My teacher asked one morning, “Mary, tell us about your patient; what’s wrong with Bruce?” “Nothing is wrong with Bruce. He is a typical 19 year-old – a few drugs, a few problems .... nothing wrong.” She was incensed by my attitude and raged, “Of course there is or he wouldn’t be here.” I didn’t have to take this nonsense so I got up and left the room. On my way out I wondered what I was intending to do. Ah! – I’ll look through his chart for ‘evidence’ that there is “nothing wrong with Bruce”. Just as I went for his chart I noticed that a doctor was writing in it. I said, “Just the man I want to see! What exactly is wrong with Bruce?” He answered, “Nothing; I’ve just discharged him.” -Mary Elizabeth: Croft>

Posted: Jun 08 2008, 3:43 PM

8558 phaedra108,
Because they didn't want you to notice.

If I were you i'd be kicking myself for not noticing,and I am sure you are.
Most of us feel the same, maybe a little ashamed or even guilty for not noticing.
Its funny how some of us notice in the end though, isnt it?
Generally, by then its too late.