Article posted Sep 25 2007, 11:51 PM Category: Cover-Up/Deceptions Source: Haaretz Print

Cheney mulled luring Iran into war with Israel: report

Newsweek Magazine reported Sunday that Vice President Richard Cheney may have considered a plan for Israeli missile strikes against an Iranian nuclear site in an effort to draw a military response from Iran, which could in turn spark a U.S. offensive against targets in the Islamic Republic.

Citing two unnamed sources the magazine called knowledgeable, the magazine quoted David Wurmser, until last month Cheney's Middle East advisor, as having told a small group of people that "Cheney had been mulling the idea of pushing for limited Israeli missile strikes against the Iranian nuclear site at Natanz - and perhaps other sites - in order to provoke Tehran into lashing out."

According to the report, "The Iranian reaction would then give Washington a pretext to launch strikes against military and nuclear targets in Iran."

Newsweek said that it had corroborated Wurmser's remarks, which it said were first published by Washington foreign-policy blogger Steven Clemons.

It quoted a spokeswoman at Cheney's office as saying in response that the vice president "supports the president's policy on Iran."

It also quoted Wurmser's wife, Meyrav, as saying the allegations were untrue.

Labor MK Danny Yatom, a former head of the Mossad, told Newsweek that in order to attack Iranian nuclear sites, planes would have to operate over Iran for days or weeks.

Despite the risks of local and regional escalation, Yatom said, "The military option is not the worst option. The worst option is a nuclear Iran."

Latest Cover-Up/Deceptions
- Is THIS Why the Plane Was Shot Down?
- State Dept. Accuses Russia of Firing Artillery Into Ukraine, Refuses to Provide Any Evidence
- FBI Entrapment Created 'Illusion' of Terrorist Plots: Report
- Presstitute Acts Like 9/11 Truthers Are The REAL Enemy! YES Architects & Engineers Should Be FEARED!
- Unedited Video Shows Bundy Making Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican Comments
- Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack
- Here Is The YouTube "Start A False Flag War With Syria" Leaked Recording That Erdogan Wanted Banned
- Judge Otis Wright Slams 'Made Up' Government 'Plot' Designed To Ensnare Gullible Poor People

Nemo666

Posted: Sep 26 2007, 1:12 AM

Let's quit tip-toeing around the tulips. Dick Cheney is a "monster" plain and simple. This guy is simply nuts! He's obsessed with the acquisition of power, money, and whatever else tittiliates his jaded, corporatist brain ...?!

Normal people, even wealthy ones with reasonable goals don't act this way; ie., foment wars for profit, at least not wars that will destabilize the entire world economy. This guy is a prime example of the truism, that "absolute power, corrupts absolutely"...!

Cheney is quite wealthy and connected, but compared to most wealthy, intelligent, well-credentialed, discerning individuals is a very dangerous, out of control, planetary destroying "cretin"...!

The shadowy, wealthy, planetary, corporate oligarchs need to squelch both Cheney and dubya's, PNAC, neo-con, Vulcan, AIPAC sponsored activities before they destroy the entire capitalistic business paradigm for everyone.

Carl Nemo **==
dave

Posted: Sep 26 2007, 10:14 AM

Well well well Mr. Cheney, not quite the eloquence of the bulldog but fighting talk nonetheless. With nightmares like that it sounds to me more like a self-medication problem, I know those spirits can be challenging, inner conflicts usually are. What is the alcohol consumption like at the White House nowadays? Forgive me if I donít use your freedom of information act but it isnít free and sober or drunk you arenít best known for telling the truth.

People donít get to head up the CFR or front them in the US government without being CIA. From alcoholics not so anonymous to COG, it is hard to keep track of all the cults you belong to, so I will deal with the CIA hat today if you donít mind. I know you have your national secrets game out there but frankly you donít care about those laws either and whilst we are being frank, I think it is fair to say your security levels are just a hormone that stunts a manís a growth, all too often entirely.

Talking of secrets, the British secret service has let you down again getting caught repeatedly taking nuclear materials into Iran of late. All that pre-emptive propaganda can stir up a genuine interest and I think that whole Iran game is out of the bag now. For all I know you might be into flogging a dead horse but whereas the horse may not mind even Fox news makes the effort of changing the tape once in a while.

Just as many will have a view on my diatribe, I have a view on yours too Mr. Cheney. I am not into all these historical plots when people can and must have their own choice, I donít care what world debt the Rockerfellers, Rothchilds or the whole cabal think they have stolen; not one of you or all of you can have and win the war you want Mr. Cheney.

If you do want to police the world to leave some of your demon image intact, there is a nation that concerns me like no other and it is Switzerland. I am not talking about your stash, rather at a time of such moral crisis neutrality presents as indifference and that concerns me most of all.

Did you say what you said Mr. Cheney or did you not lie when you lied?
dave

Posted: Sep 26 2007, 6:59 PM

Emails to the webmaster were returned to sender, some breaking news
*****news1*****

A possible update to the nuclear missiles story.

"WMR has learned from U.S. and foreign intelligence sources that the B-52 transporting six stealth AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles, each armed with a W-80-1 nuclear warhead, on August 30, were destined for the Middle East via Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.

However, elements of the Air Force, supported by U.S. intelligence agency personnel, successfully revealed the ultimate destination of the nuclear weapons and the mission was aborted due to internal opposition within the Air Force and U.S. Intelligence Community."

dave

Posted: Sep 26 2007, 7:08 PM

*****news2*****

The banking conspiracy responsible for catastrophe the world over is receiving exposure from a recent book and further coverage on the Internet. For once it is time to burn the history books, the story of war, revolution and murder having been written for the sponsors. From every school, newspaper and television, lie upon lie has been told whilst the truth went untold.

The banking conspiracy is not the root of the problem, it was a means to an end. In all events it is not a simple story of the plans of a few and the havock that caused, everyone is part of the story. The forces within us and the choices we all make play their part.

<The Battle of Waterloo. The deaths of six US presidents. The rise of Adolf Hitler. The deflation of the Japanese bubble economy, the 1997-98 Asian financial crisis and even environmental destruction in the developing world.

In a new Chinese best-seller, Currency Wars , these disparate events spanning two centuries have a single root cause: the control of money issuance through history by the Rothschild banking dynasty.>

<When these bankers finagled a credit monopoly in England in 1694, they became a monster that has now highjacked humanity. The London-based banking cartel literally has gobbled up the planet, and will not be content before it owns everything, and enslaves mankind, mentally and spiritually, if not physically. This, in a nutshell, is the New World Order.

The last push came from a secret society (Rothschild front-man) Cecil Rhodes started in 1891 to "absorb the wealth of the world" and "to take the government of the whole world.">
friendstacy

Posted: Sep 27 2007, 8:32 AM

while I agree with your sentiment, Nemo, I do not believe Cheney is that much different from you or me or anyone else.

what??!!

really. He's a human, and capable of making mistakes, same as the rest of us. Granted, his mistakes hurt a lot more people than any of the mistakes I've ever made, but that was his decision to make. I know how horribly I suffered because of my own personal mistakes, I can't imagine how badly it must suck to be him right now. He probably does not even realize he had a choice in the matter. Whoever is pulling his strings has been doing so probably from birth. He doesn't even know he holds the golden scissors that can cut those strings. No, because then that would mean the strings of the people he "controls" could just as easily be cut! He dare not believe that, the fear runs much too deep.
dave

Posted: Sep 27 2007, 2:09 PM

I suspect it would take a great deal of love and care to change the parameters by which Mr. Cheney reaches his decisions.

No man is an island, we are all part of the decisions each of us makes. In the case of Mr. Cheney they have calamatous consequences. If I hated Mr. Cheney, it would help him come to the worst of decisions. If I hated anyone then I would have to hate what I had become.

The Mr. Cheney problem persists, unlike America Britain or Iraq, Iran isn't beholden to a private bank. Mr. Cheney is in the blood money business, in the interests of the earth's population I think he deserves some encouragement to alter his thinking.

Posted: Sep 27 2007, 9:45 PM

38112 dave rules
dave

Posted: Sep 28 2007, 10:17 AM

Catching up a little on history, the rule of a man or a business or any surrender or theft of conscious consent has cost rather a lot. I come as a flawed human being whose enemy would likely be within not without. People are out there carrying burdens the likes of which I could not carry nor would I accept. That debt is real.

Rule no, I have seen enough bloodshed that much as I enjoy life I cannot value my own. If I woke up in the White House, the chances are I would invoke martial law immediately, not to rule but to suspend the state, stop the madness, that the people of America along with their neighbours the world over as guests of this planet can choose their own destiny rather than have it chosen for them.

Mankind doesn't need this misery and subconscious distraction. We are born with questions, somehow even those questions were stolen. I was born with choices and by and large right or wrong I made them. I ask at the very least and as far as possible, all people should have this.
dave

Posted: Sep 28 2007, 4:00 PM

From what little of history I have looked at, my own or the worlds, choice includes folly though the lessons learned from folly can be the most enlightening of all.

Adults like to talk down to children and life becomes a story, the most mythical of all being the stories of good and evil. In comes Lucifer the demon of demons and a world where truth and lies become tradecraft. For the devil to have all power and rule he requires blind obedience. It is quite some struggle to exist when you are never born and Lucifer is presented as the immortal demon that can never be destroyed. To the select few that pledge lifelong and blind obedience eternal life is offered.

Undeterred by the disadvantages of Lucifer and the forces that would defeat him, his followers go out creating gods, collecting and hiding as much truth as they can, whilst flooding the world with lies and confusion. Times seem good, all power seems to be heading his way, but unfortunately for Lucifer his most loyal of servants get carried away with the lying giving away the secret he most needed to protect, not that truth is within the gift of mankind, that it is within the gift of mankind to write it.

Such is the nature of the human condition that I do not know what there is that I do not know, though I know enough to know that I know of only a small part of what there is to know. That isnít to say I find flaw with the human condition, the imagination is boundless and I really wish Mr. Cheney had one. As for Lucifer I think it is a good story, one couldnít have free choice without him, but each and every one of us is part of this story and I think it is time we gave Lucifer a rest and write some ourselves. Just this time we should make it clear what is true, what isnít and when we donít know.
Nemo666

Posted: Sep 28 2007, 7:46 PM

Thanks Dave for the interesting links and your commentary. To keep the analysis of Cheney simple. He's greedy for sure, eager to please his controllers, and not as intelligent, nor discerning as "we the people" might think; ie., he's a "loose cannon on deck"...! :))

Carl Nemo **==
spyderman

Posted: Sep 30 2007, 5:31 PM

6459 friendstacy post has me laughing so hard I have tears on my keyboard, talk about not knowing who pulls your strings, who rammed these liberal views on you, your string puller is doing very well, evil just is he doesn't need a string puller
friendstacy

Posted: Oct 01 2007, 7:58 AM

spyderman, you are entitled to your opinion. Glad I could put a smile on your face. I do take offense at being called liberal, however. I'm every bit as vehemently opposed to the so-called "liberals" as I am to the "conservatives" - I see no distinction between the two groups, they both serve the State and wish to preserve this system that is not working....

IMO, Evil does not exist except as a man-made concept used to control others through fear. people are not inherently bad or evil. people are inherently good, they sometimes choose not to listen to that inner voice that tells them right from wrong. that is their decision to make. It is when people are unaware that they have a choice, that "bad" things happen.

perhaps you should check out www.listenlittleman.com
that is, if you want to try to understand my point of view on such matters.