Cop Filmed Shooting Unarmed Man After Wreck Charged With Manslaughter
More than two months after a California police officer was filmed shooting an unarmed man in the neck following a car wreck, he has finally been charged with involuntary manslaughter. In November, 26-year-old Andrew Thomas left a bar with his h... (more)
- Caught On Camera: Preacher Cited by Officer Because It's "Illegal to Offend People"
- Drug Dogs Don't Even Have to Be Right Half The Time to Be Considered 'Reliable' by The Courts
- Oregon Standoff Ends With Last Occupier Surrendering
- Ticketing For Profit So Rampant, State Lawmakers Forced to Take Action -- Cops Are Furious
- This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
- Former Texas Prosecutor Disbarred For Sending Innocent Man to Death Row
- NYPD Cop Who Retired With Knee Injury, $66G Pension Regularly Runs Triathlons
- New 'Traffic Violations Agency' Brings Buffalo Extortion Racket to All Time High
- Illinois: Cops Lose Case After Hiding Video Evidence
New York & California Move to Ban The Sale of Current iPhones Because They Protect Your Data
In January, state legislators from both California and New York introduced bills that would ban the retail sale of smartphones with full-disk encryption -- a technology designed to guarantee customers' digital data stored within a phone is only acces... (more)
- Feds Push New Plan For Home Visits to Check On Parents
- Intelligence Chief Says Smart-Home Devices May Be Used to Spy On You
- Mandatory Mental Illness Screening and The Drive to Confiscate Firearms
- Report: Anti-White Agenda Revealed At Github's Diversity Team
- TCU Professor Calls Police On Disabled Student Veteran Over Dissenting Opinion
- No Dissent Allowed: U.S. Senators Introduce Amendment to Muzzle Climate 'Denial Apparatus' -- Senator Bernie Sanders Co-Sponsors
- DHS Official Thinks People Should Have to Give Up Their Anonymity to Use The Internet
- Confirmed: Daily Mail Article Blocked in Sweden Due to Migrant Murder Court Case
- Facebook Announces They're Now Banning ALL Talk of Firearms, Ammo, or Gun Parts Trading
Jeb Bush Wore High Heels To Look Taller Than Trump [Pic]
If you thought Jeb Bush couldn't get any more pathetic, you were wrong. A picture making the rounds from Saturday night's republican debate shows Jeb wore a pair of high heels to appear taller than Trump. ... (more)
- Trump Calls Out Bush WMD Lies: 'They Knew There Were None, They Lied'
- VIDEO: Out of State Voters and Non-Residents Offered Ballots in New Hampshire Presidential Primary
- Ezra Klein Whines 'The Rise of Donald Trump Is Terrifying'
- 75-Yr-Old German Grandmother Tells of Sexual Harassment by Migrants, Interview Gets Interrupted by Clueless "Integrated" Muslim Teens
- EPA Rule to Ban Car Modification
- How The Clintons Embraced Wall Street and Made $76,000 a Day
- HuffPo, Daily News, Time: Media Attacks Move From Trump to His Supporters
- Despite 20 Point Loss, Clinton Likely to Leave NH With Same Number of Delegates as Sanders
- Report: Hillary Clinton Was "Glowing" About Goldman Sachs During Paid Speech
Scalia Found Dead At West Texas Ranch
Associate Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead of apparent natural causes Saturday on a luxury resort in West Texas, federal officials said. Scalia, 79, was a guest at the Cibolo Creek Ranch, a resort in the Big Bend region south of M... (more)
- VIDEO: Australian Feminist Politician Gets Told Off After Accusing Opponent Of 'Mansplaining'
- Ted Nugent Replies 'Eat Me' to Critics of 'Anti-Semitic' Gun Control Post
- 'They're Kicking Me Out The Door': Rotary Club Cuts Jeb Off During Speech
- Trump Tells The Truth About Interventionism
- Trump Up +16 in Latest Sc Poll; Leads by +10 With Evangelicals
- Debate Moderator Gwen Ifill Asks Hillary Clinton If White Americans Have a Right to Feel Resentful
- 'Bagged For Life': Comedy Video Mocks UK Bag Tax
- Man Says He Was Fired After Pulling Gun in Gun-Free Zone to Save Woman's Life
- Trump: Hillary Clinton Is 'In a Certain Way Evil'
The Draft-Nappers Are Back -- and This Time They Want Your Daughter
Roughly a year ago, Nampa, Idaho resident Kenndrick Rose was appointed as a member of the local military enslavement soviet. That is an accurate, rather than official, description of the Canyon County Selective Service Board, which would be activ... (more)
- Why Hillary Clinton Doesn't Deserve The Black Vote
- Seeing Eye to Eye: Why Psychology is Mostly Garbage
- 'Cuck-Mercials' Portray Men as Wimps; Lie About Race and Crime
- OU Professor: Youths' Attraction to Sanders Shows Education Failure
- The Establishment Push For Rubio
- Why Is Obama Flooding Small Towns in The Most Conservative Parts of America With Refugees?
- Tucker Carlson: Donald Trump Is Shocking, Vulgar and Right
- Stefan Molyneux On Rancher Shooting: "Where Are All The Outraged BLM Protesters?"
- Remember Stalin as Well as Hitler
FOX Con-Artists Use Unnecessary Censorship To Make Trump Sound Like He Said 'F*ck'
The con-artists at Fox News bleeped a video of Donald Trump to make it sound like he said "f*ck," despite the fact Trump only mouthed the word for dramatic effect. While giving a speech in New Hampshire last week, Trump brought up th... (more)
- Ex-CIA Agent & Cruz Supporter Who Runs Professional Shilling Company Allegedly Spread Lie About Carson Dropping Out & Tried To Frame Trump
- VIDEO: Clinton Voter Fraud in Action?
- Widely Reported Stockholm "Mass Attack on Migrants by Neo-Nazis" Never Happened
- VIDEO: Richard Gage Debunks Viral Blacksmith 911 Video
- Exposed: Pro Migrant Campaigners Faked Migrant Death For Propaganda
- VIDEO: Obama's 'Gun Show Loophole' Lies Exposed
- Democratic Debate Totally Staged: CNN Has Audience Practice Applause, Pre-Submitted Questions Planted
- FBI Frames Mentally Ill Ex-Con in New Year's Eve ISIS Attack
- Fire Engulfs Dubai Skyscraper, Building Fails to Collapse At Free Fall Speed
'15-Yr-Old Boy' Who Killed Swedish Social Worker Is Actually Somali-Born Adult
A Somali-born refugee charged with the murder of a Swedish social worker is not 15 years old, as previously believed, but is likely over 18, which means he could face trial in an adult court. The new conclusion about the age of You... (more)
- Soros: 'Putin Aims At EU Disintegration, Threat From Russia Bigger Than From Jihadi Attacks'
- Overcome 'Dark Side': Campaign Urges Residents to Embrace Refugees Launched in Germany
- Germany: Leftist Politician Stabbed Himself 17 Times and Claimed He Had Been Attacked by Right-Wing Extremists
- Rescuing Ex-Muslims: VICE Doc Shows The Horrendous Treatment Of Those Who Leave Islam
- 'End of Europe': Trump Slams Merkel's Refugee Policy, Wants Good Relations With Russia
- Norwegian Police Chief Warns Mass Immigration Threatens Civil Unrest
- Saudi Arabia's 'Religious Police' Arrest Doll Mascot For Breaching Sharia Law
- VIDEO: Americans Express Support When Told Obama Had 'Launched A Preemptive Nuclear Strike On Russia'
- Mother of ten-year-old boy raped in Austrian swimming pool by Iraqi who said it was 'a sexual emergency' says she regrets telling her children 'migrants need our help'
Brave New World
- Interview: Feminist Author Tells Breitbart Transgender Lobby Targets Livelihoods, Gov Creating Trans Children
- Reality Check: CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed
- Carly Fiorina Attacked For Saying Vaccinations Should Be Left Up To Parents
- California Mandatory Vaccine Bill SB 277 Signed Into Law By Jerry Brown
- American Medical Association Supports the Elimination of Parents’ Right to Make Vaccine Choices, and California Takes Another Step Toward Medical Tyranny
- Thousands of Teenage Girls Enduring Debilitating Illnesses After Routine School Cancer Vaccination
- Government Wipes Recent Vaccine Injury Data from Website
- California Senate Votes to End Beliefs Waiver for School Vaccinations
- Mexico Cancels Infant Vaccines Nationwide After Two Die
- CA SB277 On Vaccines Moves Toward Disastrous Passage
- KickAssTorrents Adds Streaming Technology, Warns 'Expect a Bloodshed'
- New Pirate Bay Plugin Lets Users Stream Torrents In Their Browser
- California's Plan to Kill The Driverless Car
- Climate Alarmists Invent New Excuse: The Satellites Are Lying
- DARPA Aims For Brain Implants to Control Machines
- MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen On 'Hottest Year' Claim: 'Why Lend Credibility to This Dishonesty?'
- Head Transplant Carried Out On Monkey, Claims Maverick Surgeon
- Vladimir Putin's Internet Adviser Owns a Torrent Site
- Government Investment in Self-Driving Cars: Leading From Behind
- MIT: Incandescents Now More Efficient Than LEDs
- Onetime Party Drug Ketamine Hailed as Miracle For Treating Severe Depression
- "BPA-Free" Plastic Alternatives May Not Be Safe
- Gym Bunnies Are Wasting Their Time, Study Suggests
- US Authorities Distorting Tests to Downplay Lead Content of Water
- Drug Overdoses Propel Rise in Mortality Rates of Young Whites
- Reefer Madness Debunked as Major UK Study Finds Marijuana Does Not Reduce IQ in Teens
- New Study Says Happiness and Unhappiness Have No Direct Effect On Mortality
- Despite 1 In 5 Gay Men Having HIV, FDA Overturns 30-Yr Ban On Blood Donations
- Anti-Ageing Drug Could Let You Live to 120 in Good Health
- Silicon Valley Professionals 'Micro-Dosing' LSD At Work to Increase Productivity
- Glenn Beck dons Freemasonic patch during broadcast
- U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
- 'Parliament of World Religions' urges Copenhagen to act on climate change
- CNN Hunts Down Freemasons in U.S. Government (video)
- Freemasons await Dan Brown novel 'The Lost Symbol'
- ‘Blood Oath’ Sealed Stanford Deal, Court Is Told
- Georgia freemasons at loggerheads over admission of black man to lodge
- Hannity - What is the Illuminati? (5/15/09)
- American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse
- Geronimo's descendants demand return of 'stolen' remains
WSJ Covers Free State Project: 'Can New Hampshire Become a Libertarian Utopia?'
A group called the Free State Project is trying to get 20,000 libertarians to move to New Hampshire to push for political and legal changes. Members... (more)
- U.S. Supreme Halts Obama EPA Climate Regs -- Skeptics Pleased: 'This Is a Major Victory'
- Julian Assange Warns "A Vote For Hillary Is A Vote For Endless, Stupid War"
- White Male Student Runs For Exeter Diversity Officer Elections On Anti-SJW Platform
- Free State Project 'Triggers The Move': 20,000 Libertarians to Move to New Hampshire in Next 5 Years
- Two Concealed Carry Holders Shoot Robbers at Barbershop, Killing One
- Edward Snowden Snowman Spotted In Front of White House
- Oath Keepers Warn Of Civil War If Feds Pull A "Waco" In Oregon
- Manager Praises Employee For Shooting Two Armed Robbers
- Videos: Gun Owner Refuses to Be Cucked by Cops Harassing Him For Permit
- Freemasons 'Fixed Inquiry Into Sinking of The Titanic to Clear Bosses'
- That Time America Was Attacked and Did Nothing But Things Just Magically Worked Out
- The Long History of French Military Intervention in The Middle East and Africa
- Declassified Docs Show How US Imperialism Nearly Led to a Recent Nuclear Holocaust
- The Man Who Made Your Selfies Possible
- Government Power Was His Mortal Enemy
- Pinochet Directly Ordered Killing On US Soil of Chilean Diplomat, Papers Reveal
- J.R.R. Tolkien the Anarchist: 'The Most Improper Job of Any Man is Bossing Other Men. Not One in a Million is Fit for it'
- A Radical Libertarian in the British Parliament
- Adolf Hitler Was High On Heroin And Nazi Troops Were On Meth, Book Claims
VIDEO: Workers Rage After Being Told They're Losing Their Jobs to Mexico
Workers at the Carrier manufacturing plant in Indianapolis were caught on video booing and jeering after being told that the plant would be relocate... (more)
- Poll: Millennials Pick Socialism Over Capitalism
- Investors 'Go Bananas' For Gold Bars as Global Stock Markets Tumble
- Three Reasons to Be Worried About The Economy
- 22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far in 2016 Is Just The Beginning
- The American Dream Is Dead, and Now Even The Mainstream Media Is Starting to Admit It
- Citi: World Economy Trapped in 'Death Spiral'
- Men Twice as Likely to Have Flexible Work Hours Requests Knocked Back: Study
- Washington, DC Considers Paying 'At Risk' People For Not Committing Crimes
- No Free Lunch? Swiss Tempted by Vote Granting $2,400 Monthly Stipend to Adults