Cops Are Cowards
It would be nice if the mythology about "the brave men and women of law enforcement," and the image of police that you see on TV and in movies, in ... (more)
- Thank the Troops for Their Service to Islam
- There is No Right to be Forgotten
- Perpetual Lies About Freedom and Democracy
- On Media Outlets That Continue to Describe Unknown Drone Victims As "Militants"
- Congress Is Irrelevant on Mass Surveillance. Here's What Matters Instead.
- The Biggest Threat to Democracy and Freedom
- The Coercive State Is the Bill Cosby of Global Society
- Who Trusts This Government to Regulate the Internet?
- The United States Lost the Cold War
Tamir Rice: 12-Year-Old Boy Playing With Fake Gun Dies After Being Shot By Police In Ohio Park
A 12-year-old boy has been shot dead by police in the US as he played with a fake gun in a park.
Tamir Rice, who was black, died of his wounds yesterday in hospital after being shot twice in Cleveland, Ohio, on Saturday.
- Killings By Police in Utah Outpacing Gang, Drug, Child-Abuse, and Spousal Homicides
- Prior to Being Exposed, Deputies Were Strip Searching Children in Philly Family Court
- Home-school Parents Tasered, Pepper-Sprayed, Handcuffed, for "Messy House" As Kids Watched
- Cop Tells Kid "What Are You Going To Do If I Violate His Rights?" - Then He Sees Cop Watchers.
- Baltimore Residents Demand Tougher Laws On Police Officers At Hearing
- Police And Steroids: Hard To Control, Hard To Prove
- No Charges For Cop Filmed Breaking Man's Face For Failure To ID, "Shoulder Thrust" Made Cop Fear For His Safety
- This is What a High School Football Game Looks Like In a Police State
- Very Large Cop Waylays High School Girl, Chaos Ensues After Students Become Angry at the Deputy
American Ranking Plummets in Global Index of 'Personal Freedoms'
In an age of expanding national security powers, increasing surveillance state, and rolled-back civil liberties protections, Americans' perception of their own personal freedoms is plummeting, according to the annual ranking by the Legatum Institute ... (more)
- One Reader's Shocked Response Upon Learning His Health Insurance Cost Just Doubled
- Your "Children Will Be Fined" If You Fail To Sign Up For Obamacare: People Are Going To Be In for A Shock
- 25% Of Americans Prefer Socialism Over Capitalism
- "World’s Richest Restaurateur" Sees An Imminent Crash In America's "Crazy" Real-Estate Market
- Homeless Woman Fined For Building Her Own Home
- There's Already A Silk Road 3.0
- The End of QE Is Not the End of Bad Policy
- Marijuana Profits Up In Smoke Under IRS Rules
- Hungary Internet Tax Cancelled After Mass Protests
Bill Aimed At Shutting Off NSA's Water Starts Moving Forward Again
The attempt to nerf the NSA's new data center in Utah continues. As we covered here at the beginning of this year, legislators and activists began pushing a bill that would cut off the NSA's water supply if it continued to gather data on American... (more)
- Baltimore Prosecutors Withdraw Evidence Rather Than Talk About Police Department's Stingray Usage
- Md. County To Churches: Preach Environmentalism, Get Tax Break
- Detekt: A New Malware Detection Tool That Can Expose Illegitimate State Surveillance
- Court: $30,000 for Sharing a Pirated Movie is Excessive Punishment
- 2nd Grader's Homework Teaches 'The Government GIVES Us Our Rights'
- Feds Put Fake Cell Towers On Planes, Spied On Tons Of Innocent Americans
- FBI Arrests SpaceX Employee, Alleging He Ran The 'Deep Web' Drug Marketplace Silk Road 2.0
- Terrorists Used False DMCA Claims To Get Personal Data of Anti-Islamic Youtuber
- Court Says By Agreeing To AOL's Terms Of Service, You've 'Consented' To Search By Law Enforcement
They'll Be Back: PATCON, Oklahoma City, and Jesse Trentadue's Lonely Crusade for Justice
“His name used to be Don Jarrett,” long-time federal asset John Matthews told FBI Special Agent Adam Quirk during a July 9 phone call. Matthews was concerned that he would have to testify in a lawsuit filed by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Tr... (more)
- Syria 'Hero Boy' Video Revealed To Be Government Propaganda
- Was Alex Brown a CIA Front When It Was "Innocuously" Shorting 9/11?
- Hollywood Source: Producer of New TWA 800 Movie Received Threat
- Using A Fake Threat To Justify Aggression
- 'Maybe we missed something': Warren Commission insider publicly concedes that JFK assasination was likely a conspiracy
- ISIS Threat to America a Farce
- Sotloff Video Found by Group Responsible for Releasing Fake Osama bin Laden Video
- Syrian Government: James Foley Killed a Year Ago
- Experts: James Foley Beheading Video Likely Fake
Brave New World
- 'Perfectly healthy' Florida girl, 10, is paralyzed with rare brain infection and can no longer speak - four days after receiving flu shot
- School Inoculates Third Grader in 'Vaccine Pilot Program' Without Parental Permission
- Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s
- U.S. is Responsible for the Ebola Outbreak in West Africa: Liberian Scientist
- Feds: Blacks Suffer Most From Fluoride, Fluoridate Anyway
- LA's "Entitled Westsiders" Eschewing Vaccination
- Thousands of Toddlers Are Medicated for A.D.H.D., Report Finds, Raising Worries
- Measles Witch Hunt: Anti-Vax Parents Burned at the Propaganda Stake
- Army Admits Fort Hood Shooter Was on Psychiatric Drugs
- Parents told to vaccinate newborn or have him seized by the state
- Obamacare Facebook Page Comments Mostly From Small Group Of Supporters
- Obama in 2006: I Have Stolen Ideas From Jon Gruber Liberally
- Video: Romney Praises Gruber at 2006 RomneyCare Signing Ceremony
- Anti-Piracy Boss Spent $50K in Brothels to 'Protect Copyright'
- Obama's AG Nominee Has Seized $904 Million In Private Property Through "Civil Asset Forfeiture"
- Obamacare Architect: "Lack of Transparency" Was Key to Fooling 'Stupid Americans'
- George W. Bush: I Don't Regret Waging War Against Iraq
- Ex-MI6 Chief Named As Sexual Abuser Of Boys At Dolphin Square
- "If You Like Your Internet"... Obama Calls For Regulation To Keep "Internet Open"
- Judge Says City of Philadelphia Can Take Artist's Studio, Turn It Into Grocery Store
Catalonia Overwhelmingly Voices Desire for Independence
Voters in Catalonia on Sunday proved overwhelmingly in favor of claiming their independence from Spain with more than 80 percent of those who turned out for the non-binding resolution declaring their desire to separate themselves formally from Spain.... (more)
- War Propaganda Works: Large Majority Of Americans Now Want Military Action In Syria, Iraq
- Report: Israel tapped John Kerry's phone when he was brokering peace talks
- WikiLeaks publishes 'unprecedented' secret Australian court suppression order
- Children Killed in Gaza Playground Shelling
- Is US Behind 'Rogue' General's Libya Coup?
- Guatemalan President Will Present Plan to Legalize Marijuana, Opium Production
- Italian Government Cracks Down on Separatists
- Crisis Looms for Addicts as Russia Bans Methadone in Crimea
- Venice Votes to Split from Italy as 89% of the City's Residents Opt to Form a New Independent State
Employee Fired After Posting Pictures Of DHS Vehicles Parked In Hotel Parking Lot
What happens in public isn't afforded an expectation of privacy -- unless you're the Department of Homeland Security. The DHS is all about shutting down people taking photos in, around or of public structures. According to the many piles of u... (more)
- Brooklyn Woman On Ebola Monitoring List Drops Dead Bleeding From "Face, Mouth, Nose"
- Read Alleged Cop Killer Eric Frein's Letter that Got Him Charged with Terrorism: He Wanted a Revolution
- Lena Dunham Threatens To Sue Conservative Website Over Accusations She Sexually Abused Her Sister...
- NY Police Caught Throwing Waste From Ebola Scene Into Public Trash Can
- Ottawa Shooter Was Crack Addict Who Repeatedly Tried To Get Arrested: Report
- Goodfellas actor files $250m lawsuit against The Simpsons for using his likeness
- Adult Murder Charge for Pennsylvania Boy, 10, "Defies All Logic," Expert Says
- Police Pleasantly Surprised To Learn Man They Shot Was Armed (Satire)
- Cat Traces Elderly Owner to Nursing Home
- Cops Need a Warrant to Grab Your Cell Tower Data, Florida Court Rules
- Citizen Pulls Over Cop, Demands ID, Gets It. Lets Cop Off with Verbal Warning
- D.C. Council Member Recommends Disarming the Police
- Should We Just Follow Orders? Rules of Engagement for Resisting the Police State
- Florida Man Proves he can Video Record in Courtroom as he Beats Bogus Citation Wearing “F**k the Police” T-shirt
- The Death Of James Traficant
- Presence of Armed Citizen Prevented More Death Says Oklahoma County Sheriff
- Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Apple Will No Longer Unlock Most iPhones, iPads for Police, Even With Search Warrants
- Call the Anti-Police: Ending the State's "Security" Monopoly
Free-Market Company Works To Actually Fight Crime With High-Tech Security Guard Robots
Capitalists in the semi-free-market have developed a security guard robot to patrol businesses and prevent crime from occurring, at a cost that's less than that of a human security guard.
- PINAC's Jeff Gray Accused of Being Drug-Running Sovereign Citizen who Fights with Cops
- Government measures 'may have slowed down global warming', Energy minister claims
- 3D-Printed Gun Maker Draws Jail Term In Japan
- Paralysed Man Walks Again After Treatment By British Doctors On Brink Of 'Cure' For Paralysis
- Shooting Santa to Save the World
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Attacks 'Startup Culture,' Demonstrates Lack Of Understanding About Innovation
- ‘Blatant nonsense’: Media hyped walrus climate scare stories debunked – Claims recycled year-after-year
- Antarctic Sea Ice On Turbo-Steroids…Mutates To A Behemoth…Sets Quantum All-Time Record High Extent!
- Tribler Makes BitTorrent Anonymous With Built-in Tor Network
- Looks Like The Medical Establishment Was Wrong About Fat
- Vegetarians May Have Low Sperm Count
- Low Carb Diets More Than Low Fat Ones May Help Protect Against Heart Disease
- Dallas, Texas Ends Over 50 Years of Water Fluoridation
- Here's More Proof That Fat Isn't As Bad As Dietitians Once Thought
- Parents ARE Being Arrested For Getting Medicine (Cannabis Oil) That Works For Their Sick Children!
- More LIVING PROOF The NEW Miracle Drug "Marijuana" Helps Heal The Sick
- John Yudkin: the man who tried to warn us about sugar
- What's Wrong With the American Diet?
- How Medical Pot Is Helping Seniors Get Off (Prescription) Drugs
When Government Spreads Disease: The 1906 Meat Inspection Act
You know the old myth about the meat-packing industry. In 1906, Upton Sinclair came out with his book The Jungle, and it shocked the nation by documenting the horror of the meat-packing industry. People were being boiled in vats and sent to larders.... (more)
- The US Air Force Almost Nuked North Carolina
- Did US fake top Nazi's WWII suicide and spirit him away to get hands on Hitler's secret weapons programme?
- Gun Control in Nazi Germany
- Obama's Former Foreign Policy Adviser Said -- In 1997 -- that the U.S. Had to Gain Control of Ukraine
- Tom DiLorenzo on John Stewart and His Lying Lincolnians
- 100 Years of War Lies DEBUNKED
- Stalin Apologia
- Nelson Mandela 'received weapons training from Mossad agents in 1962'
- Molyneux: The Truth About Nelson Mandela