U.S. Navy Sailor Charged For Setting Fire to USS Bonhomme Richard, Identity Kept SecretChris Menahan
Jul. 30, 2021
Train Derails in Garbage-Strewn Area Trashed by Looters in Los Angeles
Australia Orders Novak Djokovic To Be Deported After Arguing His Presence Would 'Stoke Anti-Vax Sentiment'
Jamaican National Accused of Murdering 19yo Cashier in NYC Demands 'Reparations' For '400 Years of Slavery'
Looters Target Cargo Trains, Steal Packages And Leave Garbage Strewn All Over The Tracks in Los Angeles
Good Samaritan Takes Coat Off His Back to Cover Homeless Man, Gets Assaulted And Robbed in Return
UPDATE: Ryan Sawyer Mays, Sailor Accused of Setting Fire to USS Bonhomme Richard, Said He's Being 'Set Up'
***Original article follows ***
The USS Bonhomme Richard, a $3 billion amphibious assault ship, was set ablaze on July 12, 2020 under mysterious circumstances with the government refusing to release any information on what happened.
"It's probably just a coincidence that this multi-billion dollar fire broke out during a nationwide surge in arson due to the Racial Reckoning," Steve Sailer commented last month.
On Thursday, the same day Biden was set to dominate the news cycle with his announcement that vaccines would be mandated for federal workers, the Navy dropped the news that a member of the Bonhomme Richard's crew was being charged for setting the blaze.
They refused to identify who it was, which is likely a tell in itself.
From CNN, "Navy charges sailor in connection with 2020 fire on USS Bonhomme Richard":
The US Navy has charged a sailor in connection with the 2020 fire that destroyed the USS Bonhomme Richard amphibious warship while it was in port in San Diego, a Navy spokesperson said Thursday.The BLM riots caused an estimated $2 billion in damages. If this was connected, it would more than double that number.
Are we every going to find out what really happened?
I'm reminded of a hate hoax in the Navy in 2017 wherein a 27-year-old black seaman by the name of Marquie Little was caught vandalizing his own bunk with n-words and covering it in trash.
Cmdr. Dave Hecht, a spokesman for Naval Air Force Atlantic, said that while the case was proven to have been staged the incident would nonetheless be used "to provide additional crew training and reemphasize that vandalism and racism would not be tolerated."
Hecht also said Little "will remain a member of the crew and continue to perform his military duties."
Seeing as how they're keeping the identity of the accused in the Bonhomme Richard blaze secret, the rest of the crew may want to start preparing themselves to hear some more Ibram X. Kendi lectures!
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds, Parler and Telegram.