Minneapolis BLM Riot: $30M Affordable Housing Complex Under Construction Burned to The GroundChris Menahan
May. 28, 2020
'I Really Like This Guy. He Gets Me': Trump Praised Nick Fuentes During Group Meeting With Ye at Mar-a-Lago
U.S. Announces Another $4.5B for Ukraine, Days After Zelensky Caught Trying to Con NATO Into WW3
Kanye 'Ye' West Filmed Walking Through Miami Airport With Nick Fuentes 'On Way to Meet Trump at Mar-a-Lago'
'Vox Populi, Vox Dei': Elon Musk Says General Amnesty For Suspended Accounts 'Begins Next Week'
Colorado Gay Club Shooting Suspect is 'Non-Binary' And Uses 'They/Them' Pronouns, Lawyer Says
A $30 million affordable housing project under construction in Minneapolis was burned to the ground in spectacular fashion during the Black Lives Matter riot on Wednesday night.
"The six-story, 190-unit affordable housing project had been slated to open in the spring of 2021," Twin Cities Business reported on Thursday. "A city of Minneapolis worksheet on the project listed the total development cost at approximately $37 million, including contingency and reserve funds; land and construction costs were about $30 million."
"David Wellington, executive vice president of Wellington Management, declined comment on Thursday morning."
Here's the money shot:
Watch the full video from AlphaNewsMN:
Journalists from the Star Tribune appear to have gotten footage of the fire shortly after it was first set:
Tons of other buildings were similarly set ablaze and looted.
Firefighters were attacked earlier in the night by rioters while responding to fires at an AutoZone.
The AutoZone building also later went up in flames.
Check AlphaNewsNM for the best livestreams of the night.
[Post updated with addition info on the housing complex.]
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.