5-Yr-Old Landen Released From Intensive Care After Being Thrown Off Balcony At Mall Of AmericaChris Menahan
Aug. 03, 2019
Ivanka Trump Pushes Gun Control, Red Flag Laws at Trump 2020 Fundraiser Headlined by Dick Cheney
UK: Single Mom Of 4 Demands Better Free Housing - The Council's 'Job' Is To 'Look After Us'
Trump Says 'I Am The Chosen One,' Shares Quote Saying Jews Love Him Like He's The 'King Of Israel,' 'Second Coming Of God'
Marianne Williamson: We Need to Stay in Afghanistan to Advance Feminism
The "Conspiracy Theorists" Were Right, Once Again
Five-year-old Landen Hoffman, the young boy who was snatched from his mother and thrown nearly 40 feet off a balcony at the Mall of America by a 24-year-old convict with multiple priors, has reportedly been released from intensive care after undergoing at least "15 separate medical procedures or surgeries" over the past four months.
Landen's family shared the following statement Thursday on GoFundMe:
Hello everyone! Some great positive news to be able to share with you from Landen's family:His family said last month that despite their initial hope for a quick recovery Landen was struggling to get better:
While the miracle of his survival is what we celebrate and thank Jesus for every day, we must also acknowledge that our beautiful boy has been on a very challenging road to recovery.Landen's attacker, 24-year-old Emmanuel Aranda, in May was sentenced to only 19 years in prison after pleading guilty to attempted premeditated first-degree murder.
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab and Minds.