Anonymous Official Says Toddler Burning Raid Was Conducted Over Single Meth Sale Of $50Chris | InformationLiberation
Jun. 03, 2014
1.Trump is Right: GOP Debate Audience is Packed Full Of Republican Donors
2.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
3.Paul Joseph Watson And Stefan Molyneux On The Real Agenda Behind The Migrant Crisis
4.Making InformationLiberation Great Again!
5.Hillary Clinton Suggests She Can't Be Part Of The Establishment Because She Is A Woman
6.Texas Appeals Court Slams Forced DUI Blood Draw
7.'Multicultural Toilets' For 'Global Defecation' Seek to Stop Migrants Pooping On The Floor
8.Code 291: Swedish Police Cover-Up Thousands of Crimes Involving "Refugees"
9.Crewe Residents Accuse Police and School of Covering Up Abuse, Rape Threats by Migrant Kids
10.22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far in 2016 Is Just The Beginning
From Radley Balko:
One public official in the area, who asked to remain anonymous, tells me that the raid was conducted over a single meth sale of $50. The sheriff’s department did not return my call asking for confirmation of this. Terrell has told other media outlets that an undercover informant made the buy the day before and witnessed guards at the residence but wasn’t sure whether they were armed. According to Terrell, the informant saw no signs of children. The Phonesavanhs say the signs that a child was staying at the house should have been obvious.Radley also noted the raid found no drugs or guns despite both being the justification for the no-knock raid. Also the Phonesavanhs were only staying at the home because their own home in Wisconsin burned down.