Analysis posted Dec 05 2013, 1:11 AM Category: Tyranny/Police State Source: InformationLiberation Print

"If We Have To Get A Warrant... We're Gonna Shoot & Kill Your Dogs... Ransack Your House"

Chris | InformationLiberation

A Kansas lawyer says cops told him if he doesn't let them search his home despite not having a warrant they would come back with one and bust into his home with a battering ram, kill his dogs, and then ransack his house.

The cops were searching for two suspects believed to be violating their parole, evidently they felt the men were hiding in this stranger's home. When Eric Crinnian refused to let the cops search his house, he says one officer threatened him saying, “If we have to get a warrant, we’re going to come back when you’re not expecting it, we’re going to park in front of your house, where all your neighbors can see, we’re gonna bust in your door with a battering ram, we’re gonna shoot and kill your dogs, who are my family, and then we’re going to ransack your house looking for these people.”

Crinnian still refused despite their intimidation and filed a complaint with the police. The police department said they won't comment on an ongoing investigation.

HT: The Free Thought Project
_
Chris runs the website InformationLiberation.com, you can read more of his writings here. Follow infolib on twitter here.

- Daytime TV Host Wendy Williams To Women: Trick Your Husband Into Impregnating You, Beat Your 2-Year-Old To Show Her "Who's Boss"
- Town Threatens Jail Time To Citizens Who Feed Stray Cats
- Louisiana Creates Database of Citizens Who Represent "A Risk to the State"
- Cop Fakes Injury To Tour With His Band & Collect Disability Payments
- Bunkerville Was Not the BLM's First Rustler's Roundup
- Man Attacked By Cop For Asking Question
- School Calls Cops On Runaway Special Needs Kid
- North Carolina Deputy Snatches Two Phones, Fails to Snatch Third, as she Handcuffs Man for no Reason

Posted: Dec 05 2013, 2:51 AM

12169 they threaten with words - threaten back with words.

they make good on their threat - make good on yours.

when to resist? when they attack
at what level to resist? the same level as the attack.

i hope noone's "surprised" by these stories any longer;

what i am surprised by is we're not yet hearing massive shootings against tyrants yet. i know the tyrants are given a list of who the patriots are - i'm guessing they are intentionally avoiding all of us?

i've been ready for 2 years, noone's showing up to my party yet.

i'm no fan of mason benjamin franklin, but this quote is still true regardless who says it:
resistance to tyrants is obediance to God.

this life is not about this life.

- - - -

John 15:13
"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. 14"You are My friends if you do what I command you.…

Luke 12:4
"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

John 10:11
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

1 John 3:16
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.

Matthew 10:39
Take up Your Cross
…38"And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39"He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

Matthew 16:25
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

Mark 8:35
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

Luke 9:24
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.

Luke 17:33
Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it.

John 12:25
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

dougp

Posted: Dec 05 2013, 5:59 PM

68107 that cop and the accessories with him shouid all be charged with terrorist theats which if you or I do is I believe a felony and minimum 1 year in prison.since this was done under the color of authority 10 years will do.
dougp

Posted: Dec 05 2013, 6:20 PM

68107 threats.stories like this piss me off to the point I can't spell the little words.I know I can't spell the big ones.true story san diego county sheriff Imperial Bguy Beach,ca. sub station.guys walks in says I need a pay phone to call cause I'm going to kill myself.response was,there is a pay phone right out front.holy shit.but what do you expect from these complete assholes!I had a stroke when falsly charged with bui and was refuseed medical attention in their jail!please call and flood them about this.you may be next,believe it! I.B.619- 585-7232 s.d.main 858-565-5200

Posted: Dec 06 2013, 12:57 PM

3297 Sounds like what happened to me last night. I was working and had several voicemails from police staying that if I didn't let them in my home they were going to press charges on me for child abuse. Why IDK. But they did end up breaking my front window to search my home without a search warrant. And when I arrived home I had 3 sheriff officers and 1 Swat officer. Stating that my window was already broken. Yah Sure Whatever. I would have left for work if I had a broken window. Lies Lies Lies. They did cover it with plastic before they left and apologized. But really . The police are out of control. I'm so tired of the way they think they have authority to do whatever they want to.

Posted: Dec 06 2013, 1:01 PM

184105 This is another reason to have IP cameras with hd audio in your home and cars and on your body. Catch these bastards incriminating themselves on video. Remember cops are low IQ pigs. All you have to do is outsmart them which isnt hard to.do. just look at the idiot pigs who think simple deletion of video on an sd card is permanent.

Posted: Dec 06 2013, 5:04 PM

6784 john hamilton is a profesor of lunacy..a direct violation of the bill of rights is "inappropiate"? not a nice way of doing things????this man teaches???? not my kids!!EVER!! the incorporated township has violated its charter by its employees violationg the constitution..look it up...cowards

Posted: Dec 07 2013, 10:10 AM

173172 WOW & the police wonder why no one wants to cooperate with them! Could it be because they no longer "protect & serve", now it is "harass & coerce". Never talk to the police, exert your rights!

Posted: Dec 08 2013, 1:47 AM

10842 Good, I hate both cops and dogs.

Posted: Dec 09 2013, 3:16 AM

17479 Where is a good cop cemetary so we can shit and piss on their graves? FuckALLcops. You are bitches with badges and its just a matter of time before you push the people too far.

Posted: Dec 09 2013, 2:02 PM

108242 Come into my home like that and I'll shoot everyone of the fuckers one by one. That's what I would've done if I were that guy and they actually came back like that.

Posted: Dec 09 2013, 10:09 PM

18443 it's time to walk into a police station wearing a motorcycle jacket and sunglasses
and at the front desk - ask to speak to Sarah Conner.