Cop Forgets His Police Dog In Car, Dog Dies Of Heat Stroke, No ChargesChris | InformationLiberation
Police in New York pushed to make it a felony for a citizen to kill a police dog, yet what happens when a police officer kills his own dog?
Apparently, not much.
Bennettsville, South Carolina police officer Robert Miller left his dog named "Tank" in his police cruiser with the windows rolled up and no water when he went to do some paperwork at the police department. He completely forgot he left Tank in his car and the dog, which by the way no doubt cost tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars to train, died a horrible death from heat stroke.
Was the officer charged with negligent homicide? Animal cruelty?
Of course not, he faced no charges. Instead he got a meager 90-day suspension and was forbidden from being a K-9 officer.
A tax-slave citizen in Maryland who did exactly the same as this officer by leaving her dog in her hot car when she went to the mall for some 90 minutes was just charged with animal cruelty, specifically for "confinement in an unsafe manner," she's facing 90 days in jail and $1000 fine, and her dog lived and is seemingly doing just fine.
There are two sets of laws in this country, those for the rulers, and those for the ruled.
Chris runs the website InformationLiberation.com, you can read more of his writings here. Follow infolib on twitter here.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- To Crush a Cop-Watcher: Prosecutorial Abuse in Ada County, Idaho
- New Video Appears to Show Cops Planting Crack in Innocent Man's Car After Brutally Beating Him
- 'You Might Be a Terrorist If...': Leaked Document Reveals Secret TSA Check List
- Police Officer Caught With His Pants Down... Masturbating At Starbucks
- This Cop Got a First Hand Taste of Police Brutality and His Violent Arrest was Also Caught on Video
- Texas Sheriff Gets Shut Down when Trying to Intimidate Man who Flawlessly Flexes his Rights
- Montana Cop Falsely Tells Citizen it is Illegal to Record him in Public
- Video: Detroit Police Sergeant Caught Planting Evidence To Destroy Family Owned Business
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which in some cases has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for the purposes of news reporting, education, research, comment, and criticism, which constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users.