Jeff Berwick: It's better to be a year or two early than a day too lateYouTube
Apr. 09, 2013
1.Trump is Right: GOP Debate Audience is Packed Full of Republican Donors
2.Government Agents Hunt Woman Down After Seeing Facebook Picture Of Her Rehabilitating Baby Squirrels
3.Florida Cops Unload On Man Holding Gun Fearing Home Invasion After Knock On Door At 1AM, Had Wrong House
4.VIDEO: Americans Express Support When Told Obama Had 'Launched A Preemptive Nuclear Strike On Russia'
5.Mandatory Mental Illness Screening and The Drive to Confiscate Firearms
6.Three Reasons to Be Worried About The Economy
7.Miami Police Retaliate Against Female Driver Who Filmed Herself Pulling Over Cop
8.Trump On Debate Audience: "They Gave Me 20 Tickets"
Jeff Berwick is interviewed by Thomas Pochari on World Affairs Daily
- The unsustainability of the financial system
- The growing number of people learning Austrian economics
- Are the financial string pullers stupid or evil?
- The world changing power of the internet
- The booming Chilean economy
- The public indoctrination system
- Jeff's arrest in the US