Case advances against officers charged with strip, rectal searchesBy Bruce Vielmetti of the Journal Sentinel
Nov. 06, 2012
1.Trump: Muslim Migration "Destroying Europe, I'm Not Gonna Let That Happen to The U.S."
2.Swedish Girl Shows Idiocy of Trans-Everythingism
3.IT'S HAPPENING: GOD EMPEROR TRUMP INCOMING!
4.Bobby Knight Schools Snarky Anti-Trump CNN Host John Berman
5.Feminist's Art Exhibit In Copenhagen Hails Brussels & Paris Attackers As 'Martyrs'
6.Japanese Girl Shares Her Perspective On "White Guilt"
7.Guccifer Says 'It Was Easy' to Hack Into Hillary's Email Server
8.WATCH: Germans Shut Down Leftist Minister's Pro-Migrant Speech & Chase Him Down In The Streets
A judge ruled Friday that prosecutors have sufficient probable cause to go forward with a case against four Milwaukee police officers charged with conducting illegal strip and rectal searches of suspects.
Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Jeffrey Wagner made his decision at the preliminary examination after about three hours of testimony from Milwaukee police Detective Justin Carloni, who recapped testimony that nine victims gave at a secret John Doe proceedings that led to the charges, filed last month.
The complaint lays out in graphic detail how the primary suspect, Officer Michael Vagnini, conducted searches of men's anal and scrotal areas, often inserting his fingers into their rectums. Vagnini acknowledged performing one of the searches. At least one suspect said Vagnini planted drugs on him.